More Hilarious **** From our Loon

Old March 23rd 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

On Mar 22, 6:53*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 2:32*pm, Scottum wrote:
On Mar 22, 12:44*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 22, 10:19*am, Scottum wrote:

On Mar 22, 9:46*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 22, 5:19*am, Scottum wrote:

On Mar 21, 10:49*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 8:23*am, Scottum wrote:

Setting the current foolishness aside for a moment, where is the
best
place for a one-day weekday visitor to park at Copper? *Next
winter
will be the first in a decade with no mid-winter soccer
responsibilities, and I don't think I will have run out my
retirement
funds by then, so I have already started my trip planning.

I always park in the alpine lot since it's free.

Really? *We paid. *Shame that you didn't park in the Alpine lot the
day you promised to show up, and pussssssssiiiiiieeeeeedddddd out.

Why should I have bothered when I knew that you would not show up
Porkchop? *And I was correct.

Geez, and here I know I showed up and I know you are a delusional
pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy.
You really are deranged. *Absolutely insane.

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my line, idiot. *I was there. *You didn't show and lied about
it for two years. *Which makes you a ppppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyy..
Now and forever.- Hide quoted text -

Really? Two years?
*http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...b499ec635eef7e

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!-

So many pussies. *So many lies........who can keep the timing
straight.
COPPER MOUNTAIN is right. *I showed. *You didn't. *Nothing will ever
change that reality.

" Under the non-existant clock tower, right.

Sure was a helluva big clock on it. *Pussy. *You pussied out, pussy. "

Under a tower, but now you claim you were at the lifts...

Take a look at his map, idiot. In the PLAZA at the bottom of the main
lift. Big clock on the wall, we could easily see it and everybody
near it.
But we sure as hell could not see your buddy. Just like at Whistler.
When we sure as hell could not see you.....
Because neither of you were man enough to show. Gotta give you
credit, though. At least you didn't lie about showing up.

Old March 23rd 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 6:55*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 4:27*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Pychology? *Is that anything like pycopath? *Embarassing.
*You'd
think
a psychopath would at least know how to spell his own
condition.
I'd be embarassed if I had made a mistake, and damned if I
will
go
all
DSM on your ass just to prove it, just more word games from
Pervert
Dave..
Why don't YOU answer the question?
BTW, aren't you embarassed to have claimed to have contacted
LE,
and
made all kinds of predictions about how LE was going to
arrest
and
harass me, and not a word from them? *Day 82,
pppppuuuuusssssssyyyyy.
How embarassing for you. *Almost as embarassing as the
EMERGENCY
PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!
Damn, I'm funny. *Now answer the question.-

I contacted LE, but I made no predictions.

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

Then you should have no trouble producing the link...

Why bother? *I know he's lying, you know he's lying, and if I produce
the link, both of you will just ignore it and keep on lying. *That's
what you do.

I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. *Period.

I know nothing of the kind. And since you cannot "know" whether I'm
lying or not, saying so is a rather obvious lie.

You are insane. *I know you are lying. *Period.

No. You can't "know" that. So you know you are lying.

And you'll never produce any link. You never do.

When I do, you ignore it. *As you ignore anything that contradicts
your delusions. *So why bother?
BPD works that way.

You've never produced links.

So why bother? *You ignore anything hat contradicts your delusions.

So now you admit you don't provide links.

Hey, want to tell me again how I was convicted in a Seattle court?
What crime?

"Convicted" was hyperbole, Scott.

Bull****, you lying sack of ****. It was an outright, deliberate,
ridiculous, transparent LIE.
And when busted lying, you ignore reality, and tell another whopper of
a lie.
As I was saying about you ignoring reality and justifying your
pathetic lies?
How sick. How cowardly. How typical of you.

Oh, yeah. *When busted in an outright, ridiculous, provable lie, you
ignored being busted and just kept on lying.....

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

You haven't stopped threatening people?

I've never threatened you, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy. *I told you what I
would do if you ever came near me. *That's a promise. *You are
welcome
to discuss this with the RCMP.

You already admitted you threatened me with bodily injury.

I ever see you in person, under any circumstances, I will put you down
in the dirt like the dog you are. *You are a mentally ill stalker with
demonstrated hostile intent, and I will treat you accordingly.

What has demonstrated this hostile intent, Scott? Laughing at you. The
entire world must seem pretty hostile in that case.

You really are insane, ppppuuussssyyyy.
One thing for su none of you have ever had the nads to laugh at me
in person.....

You've made sure no one would ever have a real chance by standing under
non-existent clock towers (for instance).

Another lie, you pathetic pussy.

Understand, freak? *Feel free to take this to the RCMP.

Nope. If I take it to anyone, it will be the Seattle PD.

Of course you won't take it to the RCMP. *You are welcome to lie to
SPD. *They don't have access to your history, but the RCMP does. *No
wonder......

There is no RCMP history, Scott. Sorry.

Then walk in and make your complaint, pussy. Tell them the hyperbole
you concocted about having your life threatened, and let me know how
fast they throw you out the door, pppppuuuusssssyyyyy.
Holy ****. Hyperbole. You gotta be kidding me. You falsely accused
me of being convicted of a crime, and you call that hyperbole?
Honest people call that lying. Period. Reality. Lying.
Old March 23rd 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:
So many pussies. *So many lies........who can keep the timing
straight.
COPPER MOUNTAIN is right. *I showed. *You didn't. *Nothing will ever
change that reality.

" Under the non-existant clock tower, right.

Sure was a helluva big clock on it. *Pussy. *You pussied out, pussy. "

Under a tower, but now you claim you were at the lifts...

Take a look at his map, idiot. In the PLAZA at the bottom of the main
lift. Big clock on the wall, we could easily see it and everybody
near it.

But you didn't say "Sure was a helluva big clock on THE WALL", in you
earlier post, Scott.

You said "Sure was a helluva big clock on it."

"It" is a pronoun that could only refer to a previous noun.

Let's see:

"Sure was a helluva big clock on the clock."

That really doesn't work, does it.

"Sure was a helluva big clock on the tower."

But that does.

Only... ...you now admit that there was no tower and no clock on "it".

But we sure as hell could not see your buddy. Just like at Whistler.

Yup. You set up a meet you could falsely claim you'd made.

When we sure as hell could not see you.....

What "we", Scott? No one has ever said they were with you. Not even
anonymously.

Because neither of you were man enough to show. Gotta give you
credit, though. At least you didn't lie about showing up.

So you've finally admitted that you knew I wasn't going to be there. So
you'll be retracting your lies about me wasting your time, then?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 23rd 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately for you, the verifiable truth.

Understand, freak? *Feel free to take this to the RCMP.

Nope. If I take it to anyone, it will be the Seattle PD.

Of course you won't take it to the RCMP. *You are welcome to lie to
SPD. *They don't have access to your history, but the RCMP does. *No
wonder......

There is no RCMP history, Scott. Sorry.

Then walk in and make your complaint, pussy. Tell them the hyperbole
you concocted about having your life threatened, and let me know how
fast they throw you out the door, pppppuuuusssssyyyyy.
Holy ****. Hyperbole. You gotta be kidding me. You falsely accused
me of being convicted of a crime, and you call that hyperbole?
Honest people call that lying. Period. Reality. Lying.

The RCMP has no jurisdiction over you, Scott. Why would I bother them
over something that isn't their problem.

You can be sure I'll be stopping by Seattle PD the next time I'm in
town, though.

Two death threats is more than a joke even if you are completely
pathetic.

Old March 23rd 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 7:14*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 12:05*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Therefore, if I ever see you, under any
circumstances, I will immediately end the threat you represent, using
any means necessary.

I know you think that sounds tough and professional, but it's a really
stupid thing to think and even stupider to say.

Pervert Dave, stupid is you stalking me and threatening me, and
encouraging others that do. *

That would be stupid. *If you have any evidence, old usenet postings,
etc, to suggest that I have you should post them, and/or contact the
police. *If the situation were reversed, that's what I'd do.

Pervert Dave, stupid is you stalking me and threatening me and
encouraging others that do.
Perv offer, too, pussy, because I don't know who you are. Very
dishonest of you.

Thanks. *You really need to check the law.

I'm actually pretty up to date on such things. *Did you have a question?

I'm not surprised. Psychopaths usually skirt the law with great
skill.

You should take a class on gun safety. *They are very good at teaching
people what is and isn't "self defense." *

BTDT.

Sometimes I can guess your odd abbreviations. *I'm at a loss here.

You usually are.

I can reasonably presume ill intent, given your behavior and
that of your fellows.
But you know that. *Which is why you snuck through Seattle wearing
double Depends.

I didn't sneak anywhere. *But I was on a tight schedule, and seeing you
wasn't a priority.

You snuck. Wearing Depends and hiding you identity and location. I
would have been happy to work with your schedule, but you didn't have
the balls and snuck through town.

For example, shooting someone in line at Costco because you think
recognize him from an argument on the internet ISN'T self defense. *

Not worried about it. *Don't have a Costco card, and don't carry.
Surely don't need a gun against a ppppuuuusssssyyyy like you.
And how would I recognize you?

I'm cool with that.

Of course you are cool with being anonymous. Cowards usually are.
Old March 23rd 10, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 7:50*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:03*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. *Period.

Despite all evidence that shows you're wrong?

All the evidence proves he is a liar. *Period.

Post it please.

Why? If I do, you just ignore it and keep on lying.
Old March 23rd 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Therefore, if I ever see you, under any
circumstances, I will immediately end the threat you represent, using
any means necessary.

I know you think that sounds tough and professional, but it's a really
stupid thing to think and even stupider to say.

Pervert Dave, stupid is you stalking me and threatening me, and
encouraging others that do. *

That would be stupid. *If you have any evidence, old usenet postings,
etc, to suggest that I have you should post them, and/or contact the
police. *If the situation were reversed, that's what I'd do.

Pervert Dave, stupid is you stalking me and threatening me and
encouraging others that do.

I've seen no threats, Scott.

I'm cool with that.

Of course you are cool with being anonymous. Cowards usually are.

You oughta know, Bobaloobob.

Old March 23rd 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 22, 8:02*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Yup. You set up a meet you could falsely claim you'd made.

You are utterly, completely insane.

When we sure as hell could not see you.....

What "we", Scott? No one has ever said they were with you. Not even
anonymously.

My good friend in Colorado who shall remain nameless so you can't
falsely accuse him of crimes.

Because neither of you were man enough to show. *Gotta give you
credit, though. *At least you didn't lie about showing up.

So you've finally admitted that you knew I wasn't going to be there.

WHAT? Are you utterly, completely insane? That is an outright lie
and nothing I wrote could be interpreted that way. You're either
delusional or lying. Which is it?

So
you'll be retracting your lies about me wasting your time, then?

Are you insane? At least you didn't lie about showing up. Like your
buddy, dumb****. Who said he showed for years.......You are insane.
Old March 23rd 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

*twobuddha wrote:
I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. *Period.

Despite all evidence that shows you're wrong?

All the evidence proves he is a liar. *Period.

Post it please.

Why? *If I do, you just ignore it and keep on lying.

That logic would apply if you once...even once posted it, which you
have not, and never will.
Old March 23rd 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. *Period.

Despite all evidence that shows you're wrong?

All the evidence proves he is a liar. *Period.

Post it please.

Why? If I do, you just ignore it and keep on lying.

Let's try anyway. Just think about how bad it will make me look.

Never spewed their shit in person Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 6 October 30th 06 06:01 PM
Shit to do in SLC Jamie Snowboarding 1 March 4th 04 02:00 PM
Shit to do at Snowbird PacketMan Snowboarding 3 February 20th 04 11:59 AM
loon new hampshire pp North American Ski Resorts 0 February 3rd 04 01:38 AM