More Hilarious **** From our Loon

Old April 7th 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 5, 12:33*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 4, 4:53*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:11*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:02*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Yup. You set up a meet you could falsely claim you'd made.

You are utterly, completely insane.

You already admitted that there *is* more than one "information
tower"
at Whistler. Thus my request for clarification was completely
justified,
and yet, you scuttled away despite my telling you it was a
necessary
condition for the meet to be on.

When we sure as hell could not see you.....

What "we", Scott? No one has ever said they were with you.
Not
even
anonymously.

My good friend in Colorado who shall remain nameless so you
can't
falsely accuse him of crimes.

Do you know what "anonymous" means, Scott?

LOL

(And if someone suddenly comes on now, it would be just a bit
obvious,
don't you think?)

Because neither of you were man enough to show. *Gotta
give
you
credit, though. *At least you didn't lie about showing
up.

So you've finally admitted that you knew I wasn't going to
be
there.

WHAT? *Are you utterly, completely insane? *That is an
outright
lie
and nothing I wrote could be interpreted that way. *You're
either
delusional or lying. *Which is it?

Not lying about showing up includes that I wasn't lying when I
said
told you I wasn't going to show up, Scott.

Only in your deranged mind, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. *Hey, I
notice
you
ignored getting busted lying. *Again. *Hyperbole, my ass. *Lying.
Period. *As usual.

Nope. I used figurative language, Scott. That's all.

So
you'll be retracting your lies about me wasting your time,
then?

Are you insane? *At least you didn't lie about showing up.
*Like
your
buddy, dumb****. *Who said he showed for years.......You are
insane.

Except for just posting a link to the post he made a month
after
the
event when he caught you in your lie...

You really are insane. *Get help. *No surprise you support
another
deranged, delusional, dickless wack job who didn't have the balls
spew his **** in person.

He played you like a violin, Scott. You claimed there "sure was" a
clock
on "it" where "it" was a "clock tower".

Two insane dickless cowards making pathetic excuses for not having
the
nads to show up at a meet.

For having the brains to know you wouldn't show...

Except I was there. *Both times, and I know it. *Therefore, I know you
are a ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy, and none of your pathetic excuses is
going to change that I know it.

You were "there" and yet you claimed there was a clock on a non-existent
tower...

Two insane dickless cowards making pathetic excuses for not having
the
nads to show up at a meet.
Hilarious. Thanks for the amusement, pppppuuuuuuusssssyyyy.

I make no excuses.

You wouldn't meet my condition -- a condition which you've since
admitted was necessary as there were *two* information towers.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 7th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 6, 10:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are insane.

You wouldn't meet my condition -- a condition which you've since
admitted was necessary as there were *two* information towers.

You are insane. Just another excuse. YOU have admitted you knew
exactly where the meet was set.
ps: the "other information tower" you refer to is on Blackcomb.
More pathetic excuses from Dickless Baker.
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you've been making pathetic excuses for your cowardice ever since.
Old April 7th 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:02*pm, Alan Baker
wrote:

[...]

I admitted that I had a strong idea what you meant, but that I was
concerned that you'd weasel out by being able to claim you'd meant
something else.

ps: the "other information tower" you refer to is on Blackcomb.

No, actually. It's not. It's at the base where you can ride to *either*
mountain.

Old April 7th 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 7, 10:17*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:43 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:02 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:

[...]

More pathetic excuses, and you admitted that you lied. You are
insane. Get help.

ps: *the "other information tower" you refer to is on Blackcomb.

No, actually. It's not. It's at the base where you can ride to *either*
mountain.

Blackcomb side, ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy. More pathetic excuses. Not
to mention that I would have had to download to it to get there, since
it was spring, and I specifically told you I would be on the
mountain. You really are looking more and more desperate.

Old April 7th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:43 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

grou
ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:02 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:

[...]

I've admitted no such thing.

ps: *the "other information tower" you refer to is on Blackcomb.

No, actually. It's not. It's at the base where you can ride to *either*
mountain.

Blackcomb side, ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy. More pathetic excuses. Not
to mention that I would have had to download to it to get there,

Nope. The tower is located at the Garibaldi Lift Co. entrance...

....right next to the Whistler Gondola.

http://www.360cities.net/image/skiers-plaza#-59.01,3.86,10.7

Funny how this tower you claim is on "Blackcomb side" doesn't list any
Blackcomb lifts...

since
it was spring, and I specifically told you I would be on the
mountain. You really are looking more and more desperate.

You said no such thing, and since my worry was that you would weasel out
by the mere fact of having somewhere else you could *claim* to have
been, irrelevant in any case.

More pathetic excuses from Dickless Baker. Nothing is going to change
the reality that I showed, you didn't, and

There is no "reality" that you showed, Scott.

The only evidence is that you don't show and then make up facts (such as
clocks on non-existent towers) to pretend you showed.

Old April 7th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 7, 11:06*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:43 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

grou
ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:02 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:

[...]

Baker, you're just making up more pathetic excuses for your dickless
cowardice. I was there. Reality. I know it. Reality. You didn't
show. Reality. And ever since then, you've been making up more and
more ridiculous, laughable, dickless excuses for you being a coward.
Reality.
Nothing is ever going to change the reality that I showed at Whistler,
showed at Copper, showed at DV and SV and so many other places, and
none of you have ever had the balls to spew your crap in person.
Reality.
No matter how much you delude yourself, no matter how many excuses you
invent, I laughed at you then and I'm laughing at you now,
pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Reality.
You are insane, get help. Maybe you can do some group therapy with
your dickless buddy Scottum.
Old April 7th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

I notice you just ignored all the specific, factual rebuttals I made...

Old April 7th 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 7, 11:50*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

No, I ignored your pathetic, laughable, ridiculous,
pppppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy excuses.
I notice you ignored the reality that none of you pussies have ever
had the balls to spew your crap to my face.......
Old April 7th 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You said the tower was on the Blackcomb side: Wrong.

You claimed for years there was only one tower: lie.

I notice you ignored the reality that none of you pussies have ever
had the balls to spew your crap to my face.......

I notice you ignored the facts... ...again.

Old April 7th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:43 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

grou
ps.c
om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:02 pm, Alan Baker
wrote:

[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -

No Scooter, that's not reality, that's your fantasy world. We've
already been over this so get with the program. Surely you have
noticed that that world only happens after you have taken your
'medicine'.

Never spewed their shit in person Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 6 October 30th 06 06:01 PM
Shit to do in SLC Jamie Snowboarding 1 March 4th 04 02:00 PM
Shit to do at Snowbird PacketMan Snowboarding 3 February 20th 04 11:59 AM
loon new hampshire pp North American Ski Resorts 0 February 3rd 04 01:38 AM