And even more proof of Trunky's lies

Old April 7th 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default And even more proof of Trunky's lies

Meet at Copper set up on Jan 2 2005 at the clock tower for Jan 12th
2005
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...8e2f620b5bf4ca

Telling Scatt he's been had Feb 13th 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...9772e345431602

So I made up the clock tower story 'years later'? You agreed to meet
there liar.

I 'lied for years' about showing up? I told you that you had been had
the next time I responed to you, a month later.

So who's lying fatass? Ain't Google a bitch?

So let's see what sorry ass excuse you come up with this time.

COPPER MOUNTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were never there!!!!!!!!!!!!11
HAHAHAHAHA
Old April 7th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:39:55 -0700 (PDT), Scottum
wrote:

Meet at Copper set up on Jan 2 2005 at the clock tower for Jan 12th
2005
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...8e2f620b5bf4ca

Telling Scatt he's been had Feb 13th 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...9772e345431602

So I made up the clock tower story 'years later'? You agreed to meet
there liar.

I 'lied for years' about showing up? I told you that you had been had
the next time I responed to you, a month later.

So who's lying fatass? Ain't Google a bitch?

So let's see what sorry ass excuse you come up with this time.

COPPER MOUNTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were never there!!!!!!!!!!!!11
HAHAHAHAHA

True enough, he is a liar through and through
Old April 7th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

2005http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/778e2f620b5bf4ca

Telling Scatt he's been had Feb 13th 2005http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/0e9772e345431602

So I made up the clock tower story 'years later'? *You agreed to meet
there liar.

I 'lied for years' about showing up? *I told you that you had been had
the next time I responed to you, a month later.

So who's lying fatass? *Ain't Google a bitch?

So let's see what sorry ass excuse you come up with this time.

COPPER MOUNTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were never there!!!!!!!!!!!!11
HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, you didn't
have the balls, and we both know it.
PPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old April 7th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, Scottum wrote:
Meet at Copper set up on Jan 2 2005 at the clock tower for Jan 12th
2005http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/778e2f620b5bf4ca

Telling Scatt he's been had Feb 13th
2005http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/0e9772e345431602

So I made up the clock tower story 'years later'? *You agreed to meet
there liar.

I 'lied for years' about showing up? *I told you that you had been had
the next time I responed to you, a month later.

So who's lying fatass? *Ain't Google a bitch?

So let's see what sorry ass excuse you come up with this time.

COPPER MOUNTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were never there!!!!!!!!!!!!11
HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, you didn't
have the balls, and we both know it.
PPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Post after post shows you claiming to be at a clocktower that wasn't
there, Scott.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 7th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 7, 2:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, Scottum wrote:

Meet at Copper set up on Jan 2 2005 at the clock tower for Jan 12th
2005http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/778e2f620b5bf4ca

Telling Scatt he's been had Feb 13th 2005http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/0e9772e345431602

So I made up the clock tower story 'years later'? *You agreed to meet
there liar.

I 'lied for years' about showing up? *I told you that you had been had
the next time I responed to you, a month later.

So who's lying fatass? *Ain't Google a bitch?

So let's see what sorry ass excuse you come up with this time.

COPPER MOUNTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were never there!!!!!!!!!!!!11
HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, you didn't
have the balls, and we both know it.
PPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- Hide quoted text -

Yes Trunky, we all know it's real to you. But for everyone else who
has been to Copper Mountain (and that's a lot of people) there is no
clock tower there and you were not standing under it.

Hope this helps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...N&hl=en&tab=wl
Old April 7th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Hope this helps:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...nic&rls=co...-

There sure are a couple towers, including a big one with a clock on
the wall underneath, or at least there was then.
Where I looked for you. And you weren't there. Because you're a
dickless coward who never intended to show up,
ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.
Nothing is going to change that reality.
Nothing.
Old April 8th 10, 02:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Hope this helps:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...0clinic&rls=co...

There sure are a couple towers, including a big one with a clock on
the wall underneath, or at least there was then.
Where I looked for you. *And you weren't there. *Because you're a
dickless coward who never intended to show up,
ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.
Nothing is going to change that reality.
Nothing.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, like they removed a tower and clock just to prove you wrong.
You see Porkchop, that's in your fantasy world, not the real world.
We would all like to meet you in your fantasy world but we can't, it
only exists in your deranged mind.

Take a look at the link: http://www.everyscape.com/coppermoun...39325&p=713628
The only 'towers' in th plaza are for stage lighting. Not big enough
to put a clock on. Don't you think you could come up with a better
lie instead of desprately trying to cling to a lie that everybody
knows is a lie because they too can see there is no clock on that
link?

COPPER MOUNTAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old April 8th 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Where's the clock, Porkchop?- Hide quoted text -

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, you were so
****ing dickless that you lied about the meet, lied about showing up,
lied about where YOU set the meet, etc. What a
pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy!!!!!! Only a pathetic, laughable
ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy would do that in the first place.
COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!
Hey, pppppiuiuuussssssyyyyy? Got a name, ppppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy

Old April 8th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 7, 1:39*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Hey, pppppiuiuuussssssyyyyy? *Got a name, ppppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy- Hide quoted text -

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...0clinic&rls=co
Old April 8th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=seattl...clinic&rls=co- Hide quoted text -