Wedgies?

Old October 21st 05, 10:31 PM
The Real Bev

Jay Pique wrote:

shaking head So I start an excellent post about ass-cracks and
wedgies and you two go get all literary and crap on me. I mean Come On
- fake plastic ass inserts?!

Not only plastic but FAKE plastic? Damn!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 22nd 05, 01:44 PM
ant

The Real Bev wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:

shaking head So I start an excellent post about ass-cracks and
wedgies and you two go get all literary and crap on me. I mean Come
On - fake plastic ass inserts?!

Not only plastic but FAKE plastic? Damn!

I thought it was a nice touch. Fake plastic ass.
What the hell is a fake plastic ass anyway? are they real?

--
ant

Old October 22nd 05, 07:13 PM
The Real Bev

ant wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

shaking head So I start an excellent post about ass-cracks and
wedgies and you two go get all literary and crap on me. I mean Come
On - fake plastic ass inserts?!

Not only plastic but FAKE plastic? Damn!

I thought it was a nice touch. Fake plastic ass.
What the hell is a fake plastic ass anyway? are they real?

Real in the sense that you can buy one. For women (Or guys too, I guess. When
guys get old their asses disappear. No idea why.) who are curve-challenged, or
possibly who are condemned to really uncomfortable office chairs. Try perusing
a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog (on-line if there is one). You'll be amazed
at what you can buy.

--
Cheers. Bev
It's not true that Lucas, in 1947, tried to get Parliament
Old October 22nd 05, 11:30 PM
ant

The Real Bev wrote:
ant wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

shaking head So I start an excellent post about ass-cracks and
wedgies and you two go get all literary and crap on me. I mean
Come On - fake plastic ass inserts?!

Not only plastic but FAKE plastic? Damn!

I thought it was a nice touch. Fake plastic ass.
What the hell is a fake plastic ass anyway? are they real?

Real in the sense that you can buy one. For women (Or guys too, I
guess. When guys get old their asses disappear. No idea why.) who
are curve-challenged, or possibly who are condemned to really
uncomfortable office chairs. Try perusing a Frederick's of Hollywood
catalog (on-line if there is one). You'll be amazed at what you can
buy.

wow! It's a fake bum for the bumless! Now I can die content.
I have tried to make a Rule that men with Old Man's Bum should not, under
any circumstances, wear bike shorts. Might have to amend the rule to read
"unless wearing Fake Plastic Ass".

I do not think that I will ever need one. Sigh.

(I initially thought that maybe they were bum-protectors, for snowboarders
or something).

--
ant

Old October 23rd 05, 12:08 AM
The Real Bev

ant wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:

ant wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

[...]

Perhaps we can share...

(I initially thought that maybe they were bum-protectors, for snowboarders
or something).

Is this a great country or what?

--
Cheers, Bev
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$
Old October 23rd 05, 12:14 AM
Jay Pique

Bob Lee wrote:

You think you're in rec.woodworking or something?

This is a veritable bastion of tranquility compated to The Wreck. I'm
bored. It's almost like I've foursomed with Heidi Klum, young Raquel
Welch and a slightly drunk Ann Coulter - everything else is just blah.

JP
***************************************
I swear to god I'm gonna move to L.A.

Old October 25th 05, 01:54 PM
Mary Malmros

Sven Golly wrote:
Bob Lee wrote in news:rlee-07EAFA.21041520102005
@individual.net:

Bob on bended knee
Russ is locked and straight upright
Which of them is free

Nice koan, grasshopper...

Um, is "koan" one syllable or two?

Two. Ko-ahn.

One on bended knee
The other turns standing tall
Which of them is free

Now that's a fugging telekoan.

Neither's any kind of a koan; both are sorta-haiku.