Challenging the freaks again....

Old October 7th 17, 08:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Challenging the freaks again....

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 9:37:29 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:52:24 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:38:18 PM UTC-7, Alan
On 2017-10-06 8:35 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

And right back to cop out.

You said it:

"Show up and find out"

...but now pushed to the point, you punk!

:-)

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:34:08 PM UTC-7, Alan
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:45:49 PM UTC-7,
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:43:21 PM
On 2017-10-06 5:37 PM, Scott Abraham
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:59:57
On 2017-10-05 4:58 PM, Scott Abraham
On 2017-10-05 4:21 PM, Scott
Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at
3:08:09 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker
On 2017-10-04 11:50 AM, Scott
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at 6:36:16 PM UTC-7, Alan
On 2017-10-03 6:33 PM,
Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, October 3,
2017 at 6:21:06 PM UTC-7,
On 2017-10-03 6:06 PM,
Scott Abraham wrote:
One very sick game,
wack job. You are
insane. Get help.
Stay tuned, I have
free early season
skiing at Whistler
and I will let you
know.

Not unless you do it
with no time for me to
make plans...

Already making excuses,
pussy.

Nope.

Noting your previous
behaviour.

Noting yours, pussy. Already
making excuses.

Scottie, it boils down to
this.

You said: "Show up in person
and prove you have balls,
coward."

and now you're crawling away.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mad Dog, it boils down to this. You are insane. Get help.

Did you not say what I just wrote,
Scottie...

...3 days ago at 1:57pm?

'On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at
10:56:30 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker
On 2017-09-24 8:50 PM, Scott
Abraham wrote:
Sun Valley. Episcopal Church,
noon on both Thursday and
Friday. Be
there or be a pathetic, cowardly,
nutless freak.
I'm going to go hang out in a
ski town, shmooze with old
friends,
etc. Eat your heart out, losers.

Take pics and prove you were
there...

Show up in person and prove you
have balls, coward. Only way to
find out. Which you will never do.
That balls thing. Go ****
yourself, freak.

ps: nobody showed. As usual.
WHISTLER!!!!!'

So now you're punking out...

...you put it out there...

...and now you're crawling away.

You are insane. Get help.

You're the one who said:

"Show up in person and prove you have
balls, coward. Only way to find out.
Which you will never do. That balls
thing. Go **** yourself, freak."

And now that I'm actually trying to see
when we could arrange to meet...

...you're punking out.

Again.

You are wacking out, Mad Dog. Absolute
insanity. Get help. Or do what you
promised to do: report me to SPD. GO FOR
IT!!!!!!! No conditions, remember,
that's just another one of your sick
games. Every time your bluff gets
called, you make up crazier and crazier
rules. Because you are insane. Get
help. Or show up in person without a
police bodyguard and spew your ****, and
I will make damn sure you get help.

Are you threatening me with bodily harm
after inviting me to meet with you,
Scottie?

:-)

Ask the cops, Baker, you pathetic pussy.
Report me. GO FOR IT!!!!

I'm asking you, Scottie!

First you say "show up in person".

Then I ask if you want to set up a meeting, and
you immediately pun,

Now you're saying it again: "show up in person
without a police bodyguard and spew your
****"...

...but you follow it up with what sounds a lot
like a threat.

So what is it, Scottie?

:-)

Show up and find out, pussy. Oooops forgot.
You're insane, but youre not that crazy.

So which is it?

As I said befo

Yes or no; are you willing to set up a meeting?

You are insane. Get help. You know what is truly
hilarious? You threatened for years to tell SPD that I
had threatened your life, and I encouraged you to keep
your word hundreds of times. You punked. Every time.
For years. Hilarious. You are insane. Get help.

Did you write, "Show up and find out, pussy"?

Yes or no.

Did you give your word that you would make a formal police
report to SPD claiming I had threatened your life, with no
insane conditions, then pussy out for several years despite
me encouraging you to keep your word? Yes or no.

No.

You are insane. Get help, pussy. Or show up and find out
what happens to stalking freaks in the real world. Ooooops,
forgot. You are insane, but you aren't that crazy. Still
waiting......

Still waiting for an answer to how you can write "show up and
find out"...

...and not agree to a meet that could let me "show up".

:-)

I have on many, many occasions. You have not shown up. You
never will. Because you are a dickless coward, and insane. Get
help.

No. You've set one "meet" where you refused to tell me precisely
where you'd be...

...but we're talking about the here and now.

You've told me to "show up" multiple times in this thread...

...but you've crawled away when specifically asked if you're
willing to meet.

Why bother? You never keep your word, you've proven you won't show,
and I won't waste my time on you.

And now you're slowly trying to change the narrative...

Sometime this winter, I will tell you where I will be for five
minutes, when I am out skiing and willing to waste five minutes.

You mean like when you claim to have wasted five minutes at the
information tower...

(which you wouldn't specify down to one particular one)

....and claim you had a video camera...

....but didn't take any video?

Information tower at Whistler, just for old times sake. With
witnesses. You won't show. Amazing how you fail to mention over
forty meets set since Whistler, and you never show up for any of
them.

There haven't been any meets at Whistler where I agreed to go, because
you wouldn't tell me precisely where you'd be.

Tell ya what. Go on ahead and make good on your promises to
make a police report. You know, the promises you never came through
on and pussied out on. You can see me in court, with a police
bodyguard, just like Richard Henry did. Contact info? FORM
EMAIL!!!!!! You are insane. Go crawl back up your ass, idiot.

Did you write, "Show up and find out, pussy"?
Old October 8th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2017-10-06 8:35 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

And right back to cop out.

On 2017-10-04 11:50 AM, Scott
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017
at 6:36:16 PM UTC-7, Alan
On 2017-10-03 6:33 PM,
Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, October 3,
2017 at 6:21:06 PM UTC-7,

On 2017-09-24 8:50 PM, Scott

You're the one who said:

[...]

Baker, you deranged stalking piece of ****, the narrative is consistent and I never try to change it, because unlike you, I am sane. You would not understand. You are insane. Get help.

Yet you went from:

"I'll never meet you"

to repeating over and over

"Show up and find out"...

r.s.a.freaks Evojeesus Alpine Skiing 119 August 24th 07 11:33 AM
Any erg freaks out there? Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 7 March 3rd 07 02:01 PM
Groups, accomodation & challenging resorts. VisionSet European Ski Resorts 1 December 14th 04 04:45 PM
Yo, freaks scottabe Alpine Skiing 2 February 18th 04 02:38 PM