Did you know Ebay has an anonymous fraud denouncement page?

Old September 24th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Did you know Ebay has an anonymous fraud denouncement page?

Fact.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old September 24th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 24, 5:26 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Fact.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Typical of a stalking freak, this deranged asshole stalks in real life
and tries to do real life harm while continuing to hide his identity
and location.
Typical of rsa.
No wonder this ******** is dead!!!!!!!
Go for it, freak. Won't be the first time you dickless wack jobs
anonymously stalked me in real life, won't be the last.
Here is a clue.
Ebay requires proof. I want to thank you for posting this
info....which is all I will need if I ever hear from Ebay.
Dickless freaks stalking and harassing and lying over a stupid
newsgroup.
Ah, rsa.