Rossginol SIS boot/binding

Old January 13th 04, 01:24 AM
Mike

Default Rossginol SIS boot/binding

I found a pair of step in boots/bindings on sale at eBay and snapped them up
for my 7 y.o son.
I can't seem to get the binding arm over the metal rod that fastens to the
sole of the boot. I can step it in, but it never fastens all the way.
I've tried backing out the screws on the boot sole, and a variety of
adjustments to no avail.
Only one boot has the problem....
Any ideas, am I missing something?
Do these things just plain suck (no sign of them on the Rossi web site that
I can see...)?
Thanks for any help.
Mike

Old January 14th 04, 08:12 AM
Leon

"Mike" obrien2577@comcastDOTnet
I found a pair of step in boots/bindings on sale at eBay and snapped them

up
for my 7 y.o son.
I can't seem to get the binding arm over the metal rod that fastens to the
sole of the boot. I can step it in, but it never fastens all the way.
I've tried backing out the screws on the boot sole, and a variety of
adjustments to no avail.
Only one boot has the problem....
Any ideas, am I missing something?
Do these things just plain suck (no sign of them on the Rossi web site

that
I can see...)?
Thanks for any help.
Mike

They suck big time. I have a pair of them step-ins and they are good for
5-10 runs. After that the boot sole flexes up permanently and I can slide
my fingers between the boot and the snowboard with the boot fully seated.

Bye,
Leon