Dalai

Old April 13th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

Default Dalai

"Art Deco" wrote in message

The STDs could be taking their dues on my mind.

We know Pedo Deco.

HJ
Old April 13th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:57 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
I don't go armed to
religious events. Don't need to. People like me. Happy to see me.
Ask me to help them make sacred space.

Liar.

Scott Abrahom wrote: "As I write, I just finished dressing for my normal

Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._thread/thread...
3fef3c2c73515/aec89f64cfde3747?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=shoulder+holster# aec89f64c
fde3747

Dear Dickless:

You fail to mention that my life was repeatedly threatened by cowardly
terrorists, and at the time I did not have the compassion to realize
that they, like you, were utterly dickless. Of course, the thought
that they might run into an armed, experienced real man might have had
something to do with inducing their dicklessness, the same way you
**** your pants at the mere thought of meeting me in person.
My compassion is boundless. You must lie, driven to lie, have to
lie. For what would you be if the rest of the world saw you as
clearly as I do?
If I knew now what I didn't know then about the essential cowardice of
rsa freaks, wouldn't have bothered. None of you have ever had the
balls to make good on your stalking and threats. Especially you,
Dickless Dave.
My heart overflows with compassion for you. How you must loathe
yourself!!!!!!!

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Feels great when looking in a mirror

Notice how "Dve" and "Richard" both start their replies with "Liar"?

A little playing around with forging the message headers to try and make
it seem like two people?

Glad Pigo tipped me off about them.

Bert
Old April 13th 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 10:03 am, Harry wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:06:59 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I can kill a running asshole a half a mile away. At the rifle range
at Camp Perry, (the site of the National Rifle Matches), I've put my
shots in a nine-inch circle, with an open sight M-16, at 460 meters,
Bull****. Outright bull****. Can't be done with an M-16 at that
range. Impossible.

I know what I'm talking about. The maximum effective range of an M-16
is 460 meters. Ask your SEAL friends. Check with Jane's. And I'm an
expert with an M-16.

Bull**** again. Asked a jarhead who used to run a range. He laughed,
then asked me who this asshole was who was making such a laughable
claim.
Maybe one shot out of ten. And nobody shoots at 460. Busted again,
freak.

No, you're busted. You have NO knowledge of military weapons, or the
military.

Know enough to know you are lying your ass off, dum****. Busted
again.
Camp Perry, (home of the National Rifle Matches,) has ranges where you
fire at targets that are 460 meters away. Look it up, if you don't
believe me.

I did. You lied again.
90% of the time. I spit on you. I call you a liar. You know NOTHING
about handling weapons.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
You would be no match for a mighty Hungarian warrior.
A dickless mongrel coward, you mean.

I mean what I say. Why don't you come here, and find out? coward.

Sure. Thinking of a conference in Chicago. Got a verifiable
identity? Only cowards hide.......

Bring along a CD of Gypsy music ...

Bert
Old April 13th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 8:14 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 12, 11:05 am, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 12, 5:01 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 12, 12:41 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:49 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:32 pm, klaus wrote:
Bert Hoff wrote:
Are you going to leave your gun at home this time?
Scooter carries an unloaded gun? Haahahahahahahahaha What a putz.
Where in God's name did you ever get that idea? Holy ****, Biggers,
you've lost it. Too much drugs, dumb****. Your basic language
comprehension skills are seriously degraded.
I'm going to give you a couple clues, dumb****. (Bert knows nothing
about weapons, pardon him.) Real men don't need to carry weapons when
they decide to tell an asshole that he is an asshole, and you, of
course, need to have a weapon. Don't have the balls to spew your ****
man to man. Need a dog, too.
Unlike you, I was paid to carry a weapon on several jobs, have taken
many weapons courses, regularly shoot (just ordered a thousand rounds,
should last six months), and have proven in the real world that I know
how to handle a weapon. On the rare occasions I carry a weapon, I do
so to protect others, and I do so as a free service: you need one to
protect yourself from the people who think you are an asshole. (No
worries about any of you dickless freaks showing up, for damn sure.)
If you were dumb enough to show up with one, I'd take it off you and
shove it up your ass, which you would enjoy: you're so dickless you
couldn't hit anything with it anyway. Hand would be shaking so much
you might as well take your tiny liddle cock and wack off if you want
to shoot.
The entire notion of a pussy like you talking guns is so laughable I
am amazed you have so little self-awareness that you realize what a
fool you just made of yourself.
I bet you hold a handgun horizontally, like some sort of gang-banging
pinna freak.
"Call me Dickless again and I'll cap a bust in yo ass!"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, I'm funny. What a putz!!
Hey, missed you and your attack dog and your gun in Jackson, putz.
Dalai Two Buddha
You probably shouldn't be talking about guns and the Dalai Lama in the
same thread.
I know why he's attracted to the Dalai Lama. The use of sheets expands
his wardrobe 4 fold. He can even find flannel plaids.-
Missed you in Jackson, Vinnie.

Who cares, blowhard.

You do, Vincent. Please take your meds. I have such compassion for
your obvious pain. Please get help.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Grooming is compassion

Guess he's not too worried about his wife divorcing his ass ... or
hiding his habit - his addiction - from his wife.

Remember when he posted that his wife knew what he was doing on RSA, and
was proud of him?

And his threat to turn me in to my employer. I do post a lot from work,
as he noticed. But he's in too much of a delusional state to do anything ...

Bert
Old April 13th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:52:05 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

at Camp Perry, (the site of the National Rifle Matches), I've put my
shots in a nine-inch circle, with an open sight M-16, at 460 meters,

Bull****. Outright bull****. Can't be done with an M-16 at that
range. Impossible.
Maybe one shot out of ten. And nobody shoots at 460. Busted again,
freak.

Not to take anything away from Horvath's marksmanship, but that type of
shooting at that kind of range isn't that exceptional among those who
are expected to carry rifles into battle.

Utter bull****. Busted again, freak. The best shots in the world
would have an extremely hard time shooting a nine inch group at 460
over iron sights with a bolt action rifle, much less an M-16.

Liar. With the '03 Springfield, soldiers were expected to hit their
targets at 1000 yards. You know nothing.

Called a buddy of mine who is a retired Marine gunnery seargeant and
used to run a range.

You lie. Anybody will tell you that we routinely fire at targets at
460 meters.

Come to Detroit and find out.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old April 13th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:54:11 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I mean what I say. Why don't you come here, and find out? coward.

Sure. Thinking of a conference in Chicago. Got a verifiable
identity? Only cowards hide.......

I've told you my name a thousand times, dumbass. And mighty Hungarian
warriors never hide, dumbass.

Old April 13th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 12, 11:29*am, klaus wrote:

. His chicken**** cutoff is
at about 4'11" or 10 years old.

I think he likes 'em up to about 12 y.o. doesn't he?
Old April 13th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 12, 2:33*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 12, 12:08*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:

He's too chicken to go armed. He rents out local muscle, instead.

"too chicken to go armed." *Oh dear, so you are where Scott gets his
bizarre notions of gun laws. *I hope the people you've given legal
advice to in the past kept their receipts and payed with a credit card.

And "local muscle?" *Have you Scott been up watching black and white
gangster movies all night?

Dave

So you called them "bodyguards." Same difference.

Not at all, "local muscle" is some archaic expression from old gangster
movies.

A bodyguard is typically a professional, and in my experience with them,
either ex-special forces or off-duty duty SWAT. *They are extremely
professional, do not want any confrontation, armed or otherwise. *Their
goal, as professionals, is to keep harm from coming to their charges or
themselves.

When I was in the Navy, some of my shipmates earned extra money as
part-time bodyguards. *Typical assignment: *sit outside the front door
of the client's house, armed and in uniform, and if the wrong person
shows up, serve him a copy of a restraining order.- Hide quoted text -

You know Richard, you looked a lot different when we had Mexican food
than you did when I had beer and wings with you as Dave!
Old April 13th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 12, 8:57*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:44 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
At the rifle range
at Camp Perry, (the site of the National Rifle Matches), I've put my
shots in a nine-inch circle, with an open sight M-16, at 460 meters,

Bull****. *Outright bull****. *Can't be done with an M-16 at that
range. *Impossible.
Maybe one shot out of ten. *And nobody shoots at 460. *Busted again,
freak.

Not to take anything away from Horvath's marksmanship, but that type of
shooting at that kind of range isn't that exceptional among those who
are expected to carry rifles into battle.

Utter bull****. *Busted again, freak. *The best shots in the world
would have an extremely hard time shooting a nine inch group at 460
over iron sights with a bolt action rifle, much less an M-16.

The best shots in the world would have no trouble at all doing it.

Called a buddy of mine who is a retired Marine gunnery seargeant and
used to run a range. *He laughed for a couple minutes and asked me who
the idiot was.
I had to try to explain Horvath.
My compassion is boundless.....

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: *No need for sights.

There it is! See it?
Old April 13th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 9, 7:32 pm, klaus wrote:
Bert Hoff wrote:
[...]

You make all your posts from work. Fire your ass.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Only boss is God