No Snow!

Old November 18th 05, 08:35 PM

Default No Snow!

Crap. I can't sit around and look at bare slopes.

I'm going to Africa; see ya'll around the New Year. Look forward to
skiing with any visiters after January 1 ...
Old November 18th 05, 08:58 PM

lal_truckee wrote:

Crap. I can't sit around and look at bare slopes.

Huh. I just got an email from the local molehill saying that they're
opening today at 3. Kinda took me by surprise. Guess I'll have to go
work the quads for a couple of hours tomorrow....

I'm going to Africa; see ya'll around the New Year. Look forward to
skiing with any visiters after January 1 ...

Double huh. Not much skiing on that continent. Have fun though.

//Walt
Old November 21st 05, 01:19 PM

lal_truckee wrote:
Crap. I can't sit around and look at bare slopes.

I'm going to Africa; see ya'll around the New Year. Look forward to
skiing with any visiters after January 1 ...

Jeez, have fun. I don't expect to be out your way
until Feb or March anyway, so good on yah.
Old December 4th 05, 12:23 PM

lal_truckee wrote:
Crap. I can't sit around and look at bare slopes.

I'm going to Africa; see ya'll around the New Year. Look forward to
skiing with any visiters after January 1 ...

OK, I fixed all you guys up by leaving town so the snows could finally
come.

Singapore airport has free internet wheee...
So I can post...

Just back from a couple of weeks in Indonesia getting reacquanted with
the culture, etc. Now laying over for a 2 am flight to Johannesburg and
further non-skiing adventures. Expect to be back in Tahoe before the
new year, so should still be able to grab 90 days or so on snow. See
you then.

Season's Greetings! BTW Singapore airport is riddled with Christmas
decorations, including Santas and trees - the whole shebang. Isn't the
power of salesmanship and gross amounts of money great? I ask you!

Bye, now.

Old December 7th 05, 06:39 AM

lal_truckee wrote:

Season's Greetings! BTW Singapore airport is riddled with Christmas
decorations, including Santas and trees - the whole shebang. Isn't the
power of salesmanship and gross amounts of money great? I ask you!

Just make sure you do NOT have any drugs on you.

--
ant