If Schattie had a dog,,,

Old September 17th 14, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default If Schattie had a dog,,,

It's name would be,,, Trunk Mutt!
Old September 17th 14, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:25:12 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's name would be,,, Trunk Mutt!

He did. But he killed it didn't he?
Old September 17th 14, 02:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

On the infamous Whistler trip, he left the dog in the car while
he skied. As a matter of fact, he did the same thing when I had the
misfortune of skiing with him at Mt Hood.
Old September 17th 14, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Too bad Mt. Hood was in July. By the way, that dog was a heinz not that
has anything to do with it. The only thing that would save the dog was that
clapped k car had a torn roof. Again your memory is failing you, right?
Old September 17th 14, 04:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 16:44:19 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:38:34 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Too bad Mt. Hood was in July.

It was a ****ing convertible, Vinnie. Windows open. Cool as the shade
of a tree at five thousand feet. How disgusting that you are so
desperate you falsely accuse me of harming my dog. How disgusting.
Shame on you, freak.

By the way, that dog was a heinz not that

has anything to do with it. The only thing that would save the dog was that

clapped k car had a torn roof. Again your memory is failing you, right?

Your sanity is failing you, Walker. Making up disgusting lies, as
usual. Take your meds, Asshole.

So how is it you ensured the dog would stay in the car?

Old September 17th 14, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 16:44:19 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:38:34 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

Too bad Mt. Hood was in July.

It was a ****ing convertible, Vinnie. Windows open. Cool as the shade

of a tree at five thousand feet. How disgusting that you are so

desperate you falsely accuse me of harming my dog. How disgusting.

Shame on you, freak.

By the way, that dog was a heinz not that

has anything to do with it. The only thing that would save the dog was that

clapped k car had a torn roof. Again your memory is failing you, right?

Your sanity is failing you, Walker. Making up disgusting lies, as

usual. Take your meds, Asshole.

So how is it you ensured the dog would stay in the car?

She was ****ing well trained, freak. Not to mention leashed. Idiot.
Dumb****. Desperate. BTW, she went along on the Whistler tripped you
pussied out of. Even she thought you are a joke.

So you leashed a dog in a convertible car with the windows down...

....and you were certain she wouldn't jump out...

....and choke herself?

Old September 17th 14, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

We all know why you don't employ dog walkers or kennels, right?. However several people did
express concern about the treatment of your dog during your Whistler trip. I guess you're not familiar
with being locked up in a confined space subject to the greenhouse effect, are you?

PS: based upon the number and tone of your posts, the rage thing is your schtick. I think anyone visiting
here would very quickly discern that you have very serious issues.
Old September 17th 14, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

What lies? That you kept your dog confined in your car for prolonged
periods and people expressed concern about the animal. That's the
gospel truth. The final thing I have to say is you need to thank your lucky
stars that it was 15 years ago. Nowadays, you pull stunts like that and animal
activists and law enforcement would be all over you.
Old September 17th 14, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:38:53 AM UTC-5, Goober Jones wrote:
On the infamous Whistler trip, he left the dog in the car while
he skied. As a matter of fact, he did the same thing when I had the
misfortune of skiing with him at Mt Hood.

Goober, did you actually see the dog? Scottie just claimed it was a tibetan terrier, which is an AKC-recognized breed. Right now, tibetan terrier puppies cost about 5 times what Scottie paid for that clapped-out K-car -- that is, IF he paid for it and didn't just schmooze it for free.

You need to google "tibetan terrier" right now and see whether Scottie's dog looked anything like that.

Then tell us how you did!!
Old September 17th 14, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Desperate for what? To discredit you? Newsflash, Chuckles, your memory lapses
(or lies, take your pick) for the last 15 years have so thoroughly destroyed your credibility
that it's laughable you think you can salvage any of it. Not that you matter to anyone or anything. LOL.
You'd know that if you had any ability for self reflection but .....