? NENSA website ?

Old September 10th 03, 01:42 PM
Ken Roberts

Default ? NENSA website ?

Whatever happened to the NENSA website?

I just looked for both of these addresses:
www.nensa.net
www.sover.net/~nensa/
and I get error messages for "page not found"

Ken

Old September 10th 03, 05:00 PM
Matt Morency

"Ken Roberts" wrote in message ...
Whatever happened to the NENSA website?

I just looked for both of these addresses:
www.nensa.net
www.sover.net/~nensa/
and I get error messages for "page not found"

Ken

Same here, I have even tried a few others ways to access. Seems dead.
I guess that means you will not be able to sign yourself up for one
of Rob's Clincs. I wonder why the site is down? Anyone know?
--Matt
Old September 10th 03, 07:38 PM
Fitzgerald

Just tried it and got in no problem.
www.nensa.net

Old September 10th 03, 08:49 PM
Tim Dudley

I just tried it, got sent to

http://corp.sover.net/410.html (which says it's Vermont's Soverign
Connection), and got the message
"The URL you have requested does not exist on this server.
No further information is available."

Dunno -

Tim

From: "Fitzgerald"
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.nordic
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:38:43 GMT
Subject: ? NENSA website ?

www.nensa.net

From: "Fitzgerald"
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.nordic
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:38:43 GMT

www.nensa.net

Old September 14th 03, 08:24 PM
John Skewes

Tim,
Here is the I.P. address for the site -
http://209.198.76.135/news/index.shtml
your problem sounds like a DNS (domain name server)problem. This is
usally caused by your referencing an un-updated DNS server.
Check it out.

John

Tim Dudley wrote in message ...
Just tried again (Thursday), same result as before.

Maybe the problem is Mac-specific, like the SkiPost website.

Tim

From: "Fitzgerald"
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.nordic
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:38:43 GMT