Annexcafe's Ishie Supports Terrorism and Stalking

Old June 8th 04, 07:55 PM
Ishie

Default Annexcafe's Ishie Supports Terrorism and Stalking

ROTFLMAO
Laying it on with a palette knife, are we?
Ishie
(who now has to replace all her hats with three sizes larger)

"vern93" wrote in message news:vern93- Ishie is known
far and wide as hero of annexcafe. She has
whole news groups devoted to her wonderfulness.

Old June 8th 04, 08:21 PM
Bert Hoff

Ishie wrote:
ROTFLMAO
Laying it on with a palette knife, are we?
Ishie
(who now has to replace all her hats with three sizes larger)

"vern93" wrote in message news:vern93- Ishie is known
far and wide as hero of annexcafe. She has

whole news groups devoted to her wonderfulness.

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

Bert

Old June 8th 04, 08:33 PM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Ishie wrote:
ROTFLMAO
Laying it on with a palette knife, are we?
Ishie
(who now has to replace all her hats with three sizes larger)

"vern93" wrote in message news:vern93- Ishie is

known
far and wide as hero of annexcafe. She has

whole news groups devoted to her wonderfulness.

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

Yes, Ishie, don't you know that is against Bert's rules?

And Bert, now that we have your attention, you might wnat to point out as a
friendly gesture to Scott what a buffoon he makes of himself when he denies
his own best stories.

Old June 8th 04, 10:23 PM
vern93

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Ishie wrote:
ROTFLMAO
Laying it on with a palette knife, are we?
Ishie
(who now has to replace all her hats with three sizes larger)

"vern93" wrote in message news:vern93- Ishie is known
far and wide as hero of annexcafe. She has

whole news groups devoted to her wonderfulness.

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

Bert

Bert, for the love of god, would you please take an adult education
class. It's never too late to learn to read. Ishie isn't discussing
annexcafe (and even if she were, big deal) She is commenting on a
compliment... and incidently, posting into a thread that your friend
Scott started that included her name and gave it a libelous title.

But I find it discouraging to see an Annexcafe moderator showing up to
"fan the flames" in off-topic discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet
skiing newsgroup yet again. Don't you ever learn?

Dave

Old June 8th 04, 11:54 PM
pigo

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Ishie wrote:
ROTFLMAO
Laying it on with a palette knife, are we?
Ishie
(who now has to replace all her hats with three sizes larger)

"vern93" wrote in message news:vern93- Ishie is

known
far and wide as hero of annexcafe. She has

whole news groups devoted to her wonderfulness.

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

You know, we thought it odd that you and o/O kept bringing annexcafe over
here. And then claiming that it was not allowed. And now o/O has really gone
on some sort of hissy discussing annexcafe over here. You can't really blame
anyone for picking up on his lead.

Before trunky brought up men.online up we didn't really discuss it "over
here''.

Old June 9th 04, 02:01 AM
Ishie

Well, it had been meant to be a private response to Vern, nonetheless, it is
still a reply to a specifically personal bit of flattery, and in no way
inappropriate to my position. I believe you have been one who staunchly
defended people's rights to do as they chose off server, as long, of
course,as they did not behave in a manner to bring dishonor to Annexcafe....
Are you perhaps suggesting that different rules apply to me or that I am
behaving badly, maybe that I am making accusations or rude comments or
smearing anyone's names or reputations? Is your complaint that I have
brought a server matter to a non-related board and disrupted them? If so, I
do humbly apologize to the person whom I am slandering here and to this
group for disrupting them so rudely.

Ishie

Old June 9th 04, 02:24 AM
vern93

Default Annexcafe's Ishe Supports Terrorism and Stalking

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message news:vern93- Ishie is known
far and wide as hero of annexcafe. She has

whole news groups devoted to her wonderfulness.

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

Bert

If it makes you feel any better Bert, you have a few newsgroups devoted
to you as well. Don't believe me? Google "Bert Hoff" in "groups" and
see what pops up.

Dave
Old June 9th 04, 02:52 AM
Ishie

Default Ishie

Thank you for the invitation, but I am generally pretty busy on the home
front.
As was pointed out elsewhere in this thread, my attention tends to be drawn
when my name or server is mentioned. I rarely participate, but will usually
follow such conversations.

My post to your board was pure blonde sloppiness on my part.

Nothing against your group, merely that what happens here is irrelevant
there, since our policies apply ONLY to what is posted on our own server
(unless people openly representing themselves as our staff act in a manner
to bring us discredit which I no longer see happening). Beyond that, I have
no need or desire to brangle or swap insults, and I admit I was lurking out
of pure feminine curiosity. On the few occasions I do so, I try to make my
presence known in a low key manner,so people don't feel I am spying on them
in any way, ergo my reply to Vern's compliment. I figured, he'd make people
aware I was here.

Lastly, although my presence does not seem required for a few people to make
me the subject of a controversial thread, it can't help but exacerbate and
prolong such diatribe, and I make a point of never doing anything off-server
that I would not like done in our territory. Besides, I would drive you all
nuts, since I am a top-poster.

Again, thank you for your kindness, and also to all of you who have posted
on my behalf. Your courtesy is much appreciated.

Ishie
"Bob Lee" wrote in message

No, no. No disruption, no problem. Just ignore what Bert says, he's
been a well-known trouble-maker and disrupter here pretty much ever
since he first showed up.

You seem all right, though. Hang around if it seems like fun to you -
it's the silly season here, not much skiing so there's some topic drift.

Old June 9th 04, 03:12 AM
The Kriminal

Bert Hoff wheezed:

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

Sodomy and mayonnaise! It's Bertrude Hoff!

SodomBert, you impotent, hypocritical ****stain, when have *you* ever
posted here on-topic? Your panties are just twisted up because you and
your favorite catamite have now been spanked on AnnexCafe, much as you
have been on Usenet these past five years. And because your sorry
little private newsgroup has been replaced, and likely to be shut down.
Where will you and your oversized boy-toy go next? Probably to the
nearest mythopoetic gay bar.

Do us all a favor, and smoke a whole carton of Capri Lites and then die
of emphysema, will you?

thanks,
- K