Alta locals: The biggest assholes in the ski world

Old February 24th 04, 10:35 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default To the mgmt of Alta: Read the Freak who can't ski your mountain.

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:40:48 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Busted again! Busted big time. The name "Horvath" is on the paycheck
of everybody working at Tony Packo's, dumbass. Everybody there knows
who "Horvath" is. I just made you my bitch, big time.

Now who's your daddy?

Are you the Horvath on the checks? Answer carefully now, bitch. Because
you're lying again.

The checks come from the account of "Horvath and Associates."

Now bend over and take it like a politician.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 25th 04, 04:13 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:13:12 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Are you the Horvath on the checks? Answer carefully now, bitch. Because
you're lying again.

I don't have to lie, unlike you.

The checks come from the account of "Horvath and Associates."

Are you the Horvath on the checks? You sure answered carefully. And
avoided the question like a politician.

Yup.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 25th 04, 11:00 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:25:06 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

I don't have to lie, unlike you.

You just did.

No I didn't, liar.

The checks come from the account of "Horvath and Associates."

Are you the Horvath on the checks? You sure answered carefully. And
avoided the question like a politician.

Yup.

Are you saying that you own Tony Packo's? And why won't you give your first
name?
You see, wacko, decent people don't have to hide who they are.

Who's hiding? My name is on every one of my posts. Now bend over,
bitch, and take it like an intern.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe