Alta locals: The biggest assholes in the ski world

Old February 22nd 04, 05:55 AM
AstroPax

Default Bob Thompson: The biggest Asshole in the ski world?

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:41:27 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

I've been on the High Traverse scores of times.

More blatant lies and gross distortions from someone who has never
even skied a black diamond at Alta. What a despicable asshole of a
liar.

That little cat track 100 vert above Wildcat Base isn't the same "High
Traverse" the rest of us are talking about, dumbass.

Verifiable names of the people you skied with, verifiable dates,
verifiable times, and a verifiable photo!

-Astro

---
maximum exposure f/2.8
http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/03-04/index.htm
---

Old February 22nd 04, 12:53 PM
vern93

Default Bob Thompson: The greatest guy in the ski world?

wrote:

I've been on the High Traverse scores of times.

More blatant lies and gross distortions from someone who has never
even skied a black diamond at Alta. What a despicable asshole of a
liar.

That little cat track 100 vert above Wildcat Base isn't the same "High
Traverse" the rest of us are talking about, dumbass.

Verifiable names of the people you skied with, verifiable dates,
verifiable times, and a verifiable photo!

-Astro

Nice homage!
Old February 22nd 04, 06:56 PM
AstroPax

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:43:20 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

gets all huffy over a minutaei of skiing.

Last time I checked, this was rec.skiing.alpine, not
rec.scottabraham.spoiled.crybaby.whiner.

Alta Java, Friday, 0900 hours MST. You gonna be there pussy boy, or
are you going to wimp-out again for the third time in less than a
month?

I doubt you'll show your marginally intermediate skiing fatass,
because you don't have the balls to call me an "AssholePax" in person,
let alone ski Alta on a powder day.

-Astro

---

Old February 22nd 04, 06:56 PM
AstroPax

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:43:20 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

Right after I get your name. And a verifiable photo.

AstroPax, Alta Utah, 84092.

Verifiable photo? Bwhaahaahaa!!! How about a few hundred of my
"verified" photos:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/index.htm

Old February 22nd 04, 07:09 PM
scottabe

Default Challenge to Assholepax, Gutless Running Coward Dog

in article , AstroPax at

wrote:

gets all huffy over a minutaei of skiing.

Last time I checked, this was rec.skiing.alpine, not
rec.scottabraham.spoiled.crybaby.whiner.

Last time I checked, it was rec.stalking.criminals.psychopath

Alta Java, Friday, 0900 hours MST. You gonna be there pussy boy, or
are you going to wimp-out again for the third time in less than a
month?

Sure. Name. Address. Picture. Verifiable. Or are you gonna wimp out
again like the gutless freak you are, hiding in anonymity, taking cheap
shots while concealing your identity?

I doubt you'll show your marginally intermediate skiing fatass,
because you don't have the balls to call me an "AssholePax" in person,
let alone ski Alta on a powder day.

It takes balls to ski Alta on a powder day?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
You gutless freak.
What am I supposed to do, walk up to everybody at Alta and say, "Hey, are
you Assholepax, the gutless psychopathic twisted freak who posts to rsa?"
Crystal.
Top of the mountain. Noon. Friday, 1000 hours PST. You know my name, you
know what I look like.
Hell, you ain't had the balls to show up five separate times when I set a
time and a place in YOUR neck of the woods. When you know my name and what
I look like.
I doubt you'll show your fully psychopathic expert lying chicken**** ass in
person, because you don't have the balls to ski the same mountain on the
same day I'm out.