To anyone who posts in RSA

Old July 28th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Default To anyone who posts in RSA

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
Repeated death threats. Real life stalking and harassment to my
employers.

So what did you do to invoke those?

I told the truth, Miya. As you well know. Why do you blame ME for the
insanity of your friends and the wack jobs of rsa?
Hell, you're being quite civil to a pair of the biggest liars I've ever met,
Knisely and Biggers. Says a lot about you.....
Here is a question: what did I do to make them defame me and participate in
a deliberate campaign of harassment? I'm curious.
For damn sure I havn't defamed THEM or lied about them.
Answer the question.

Gross defamations and threats against my friends. Vileness beyond belief,
horrible lies, scores of felonies, outrageously disgusting and illegal
behavior.
Why?
Because I told the truth about some of the pathological liars who hung out
there, and refused to be intimidated by their threats and harassment. I
continue to tell the truth about the freaks, liars, and criminals who
banded
together to silence reality, silence anyone who saw them for what they
are.
A truly sad, sick, and perverted story. I'm still amazed that so many
people banded together in their dishonesty and utter lack of any moral or
ethical standards.
You know what was most amazing? That virtually no one has ever had the
courage to stand up to these freaks and condemn their insanity. Decent
people just read the filth and ran, knowing that they, too, could be
falsely
accused of molesting children or of rape or of heinous crimes.
Take a look through rsa. Realize that damn near everything they write
about
me is an outright, deliberate, outrageous lie. Be amazed at how much
these
freaks bond when they lie, encourage each other's stalking, avoid any
comment whatsoever on the vileness of their buddies.
Then realize several of the core ringleaders post here without any
criticism. Tells you all you need to know about usenet.

Oh?
rsa stopped being amusing when Horvath or whatever his name came in.
He really knows nothing of networks.
And Seth left. Bunch of factors.

Seth Masia is as amoral a bozo as I have ever met. No matter how vile, no
matter how criminal, no matter how despicable, Masia was civil to
terrorists. He NEVER condemned the criminal acts, the disgusting lies, the
real world stalking. Indeed, he supported and encouraged those who tried to
drive me off usenet with their terrorism and stalking.
Come to think of it, neither have you. Another factor: frauds and poseurs
pretending to be decent, honorable men. But doing nothing that could
possibly be construed as decent or honorable.

Old July 28th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

Wow so much drama to the RSA / RSBck Groups.

Old July 28th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Actually quite quiet nowadays in comparison to the true insanity of the
past. Bit of a Pyrrhic victory for the psychopaths, though: most people
take a look at the dominant ethos of usenet and flee in disgust.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow so much drama to the RSA / RSBck Groups.

Old July 28th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Kurt Knisely

"Yabahoobs" wrote in news:1154056111.773310.169590
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Wow so much drama to the RSA / RSBck Groups.

Hence why rsb has low participation. Like I said, most of the old posters
have moved on to the busier web based forums (for profit). Use your
killfile.

-K
Old July 28th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
Repeated death threats. Real life stalking and harassment to my
employers.

So what did you do to invoke those?

I told the truth, Miya. As you well know.

No, I don't know.
Way back when when Baker was still moderating announce, I split for the
Antarctic. Didn't tell anyone (except Kodak who was doing my X-mas card
for the year). The first most learned was when they got X-letters
postmarked McMurdo.

Why do you blame ME for the
insanity of your friends and the wack jobs of rsa?

I'm not blaming you.
I'm trying to get to the bottom of what's going on.

Hell, you're being quite civil to a pair of the biggest liars I've ever met,
Knisely and Biggers. Says a lot about you.....

Well Elders K and B. are their own posters. It's an unmoderated group.
They aren't my dogs unleased on the world.

Here is a question: what did I do to make them defame me and participate in
a deliberate campaign of harassment? I'm curious.
For damn sure I havn't defamed THEM or lied about them.
Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Gross defamations and threats against my friends. Vileness beyond belief,

Then realize several of the core ringleaders post here without any
criticism. Tells you all you need to know about usenet.

rsa stopped being amusing when Horvath or whatever his name came in.
He really knows nothing of networks.
And Seth left. Bunch of factors.

Seth Masia is as amoral a bozo as I have ever met. No matter how vile, no
matter how criminal, no matter how despicable, Masia was civil to
terrorists. He NEVER condemned the criminal acts, the disgusting lies, the
real world stalking. Indeed, he supported and encouraged those who tried to
drive me off usenet with their terrorism and stalking.
Come to think of it, neither have you. Another factor: frauds and poseurs
pretending to be decent, honorable men. But doing nothing that could
possibly be construed as decent or honorable.

Seth is a professional paper journalist. I can't see him making
condemnations. Sorry I can't recall him making supporting statements
against anyone.

I'm not going to drive anyone off any net especially usenet without the
most serious of evidence of problem.

Is this true Elder Kurt, Elder Klaus?

Old July 29th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
klaus

Eugene Miya wrote:

I'm not going to drive anyone off any net especially usenet without the
most serious of evidence of problem.

Is this true Elder Kurt, Elder Klaus?

Yes, This is true. You are not going to drive anyone off any net
especially usenet without the most serious of evidence of problem. You
do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect there was
"serious evidence of a problem".

-klaus

Old July 29th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

klaus wrote:
You
do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect there was
"serious evidence of a problem".

WOW. What the hell is with these groups ? Uhh...skiing is cool.
Discuss. LoL...not that difficult.

Old July 29th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Default The pathological lying of Klaus Biggers

"klaus" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:

I'm not going to drive anyone off any net especially usenet without the
most serious of evidence of problem.

Is this true Elder Kurt, Elder Klaus?

Yes, This is true. You are not going to drive anyone off any net
especially usenet without the most serious of evidence of problem.

Then why have you and your friends tried to drive me off usenet with your
criminal real world harassment? Show evidence of any problem I have ever
posed other than telling the truth about your transparent dishonesty,
Biggers. Evidence. Not gross lies and defamations, as you proceed to do.

You
do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect there was
"serious evidence of a problem".

What an outrageous LIE! As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never
was ANY evidence that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in
court.
Challenge to Biggers: provide the evidence you just referred to.
No one did in court. No one ever has.
Klaus Biggers is well aware that his friends got together to make false
allegations to a judge and a police officer, well aware that they committed
perjury, well aware that virtually every word was a lie.
There sure is serious evidence of a problem: the problem is that Biggers is
a pathological liar who tried to drive me off the net by participating in a
real world conspiracy of real world felonies, death threats, harassment, and
gross defamations. Biggers just grossly defamed me again.
Same old, same old. How pathetic. How laughable. Typical Klaus Biggers.
No surprise Eugene Miya is civil to this freak: frauds and fakes tend to
support each other.

Old July 29th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

klaus wrote:
You
do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect there was
"serious evidence of a problem".

WOW. What the hell is with these groups ? Uhh...skiing is cool.
Discuss. LoL...not that difficult.

These groups are filled with disgusting, despicable, amoral wack jobs,
pathological liars, frauds, fakes, and poseurs.
People like Klaus Biggers.

Old July 29th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message

Bull****. That's an outright lie, Miya.

[...]

So being a professional journalist absolves you from being a decent, ethical
human being?
Interesting logic: your occupation removes you from the necessity of being a
decent man. Amazing.

I'm not going to drive anyone off any net especially usenet without the
most serious of evidence of problem.

Eugene, when you start lying to cops and a judge, falsely accusing me of
molesting children, threaten my life and the rest, you are trying to drive
me off the net.
Condemning such acts is not attempting to drive anyone off the net. It is a
simple matter of ethics and decency. Qualities you obviously lack.

Is this true Elder Kurt, Elder Klaus?

Elder Kurt and Elder Klaus are Elder Terrorists. They've been lying since
the start of the hassle. Indeed, Biggers gave the terrorists their own
private terrorist newsgroup, where the only topic banned is discussion of
the amoral and criminal behavior of the moderators and participants. Asking
Biggers if he is a lying, despicable, backstabbing little asshole is not
exactly fair. He's not going to tell the truth about his behavior. Makes
him look like the gutless, vile coward he is.