Mammoth video from last week

Old January 17th 12, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Mammoth video from last week

Found through Mammoth Forum discussion on current conditions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fijQR__U3Wc

Looks like Chair 15, 16, the new Chair 5, Mid Chalet, Chair 1,
Broadway, Chair 4, plus some other shots I didn't identify.

I wonder what happens when he wants to use that camera pole as a ski
pole.

Old January 17th 12, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 17, 8:48*am, Richard Henry wrote:
Found through Mammoth Forum discussion on current conditions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fijQR__U3Wc

Looks like Chair 15, 16, the new Chair 5, Mid Chalet, Chair 1,
Broadway, Chair 4, plus some other shots I didn't identify.

I wonder what happens when he wants to use that camera pole as a ski
pole.

Hey, how about a video of the FORM EMAIL???? You know, and the other
communications you suddenly remembered yesterday? After admitting you
got blown off?
How humiliating for you.
Contact info?
Damn, I'm enjoying this, freak.