Total Body Automation

Old July 6th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Total Body Automation

On Jul 4, 11:06 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

Sorry. Now you're not even speaking English.

Just typos, nevertheless, the fact remains, that you *cannot* even
track a "straight line" on two legs, let alone one leg. Modern shaped-
skis may make turning easier, which actually makes tracking a
"straight line" difficult if you don't know flatboarding.

There's endless ski season if you know how,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnmTyN0VX5o

So there is something else that you do badly.

Yup, a little knowledge's denial again, do you rollerblade?

From time to time. And despite only doing it occasionally, I can do it a
lot better than that.

Maybe you do, you Canadian kids ice-skate a lot; nevertheless, you are
simply unbelievable; given your history of denials, and your casual
mentioned "golf season," I don't think you are even into the sport of
"rollerblading," let a lone "rollerblade-skiing," you blowhard. Wheels
on the hill, if you don't know how to S turn, you won't last a minute.

IS

Old July 6th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 4, 8:39 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jul 4, 6:43 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

The fact that you are honestly purporting that a man skiing in a
straight line for a few hundred meters on a groomed snoozer speaks to
your skill level.

The fact that you don't know that the ability to straight-lining on
flat skis is an absolute requirement in "Downhill" skiing/racing
speaks volume on your mediocre skiing knowledge and techniques.

IS
Old July 6th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 4, 8:51 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jul 4, 6:46 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

Yes, an 8 or 9 year old kid may do it for its fearless and stupidity,
and with its small size, there's no skill required.

Going in a straight line requires no skill at 8,9, 29 or 49 years
old. Sorry IS...that's called reality.
The fact that you defend that video as proof of advanced skiing
technique or talent reveals just how mediocre you are on skis.

"Given that you don't know that the ability to straight-lining on flat
skis is an absolute requirement in 'Downhill' skiing/racing speaks
volume on your mediocre skiing knowledge and techniques."

We do have a kid here (not that I haven't figured it out earlier);
nevertheless, don't think you can do it now. Clips? (What, no clips?
That's what makes a gapper.)

Congratulations on revealing your inadequacy on skis. Going
in a straight line on a groomed snoozer requires precisely
zero skill at 8,9, 29 or 49 years old.

Your inadequate knowledge shows. An 8,9 year old may survive on their
natural reflexes and semi-fearless, but not the 29 or 49 with their
aging joints, anxieties, and fear, mostly.

Sorry IS...that's called reality. We are "gappers"
cuz we don't post videos of us doing easy, snoozer runs ?
Sorry IS, we're not that desperate for approval.

The reality is that you don't even know you cannot track a straight
line without knowing how to ski the ski flat--yes, that's
flatboarding.

If you call what what you do "realizing your full potential"...then I
sympathize. From everything I've seen (and virtually everyone in here
agrees),

Not everyone, only gappers, with their little minded biases,
arrogance, and bigotry.

the things you do on skis are boring and mediocre at best.
No challenge whatsoever to anything you do. If you are content with
endlessly tweaking your ''style'', rather than actually go down some
stuff with even moderate difficulty, then by all means continue.

When you can do it, I give your words some credits.

You have a very shallow and empty life IS.

Ooh, that hurts, pretty good malicious insinuation, not that you even
know what "life" is. I'm happy that I made a life that I can ski 120+
days a year. And you? What are your prospects in life, and how many
you have achieved?

Desperately trying to prove your worth on skis to a group of
Usenet people (who you label as gappers, hardly up
to your intellectual / spiritual caliber) in vain.

That's what you think; no, they are not to prove my skiing to the
gappers, but to prove my statements, and they are all true. It is you
gappers desperately trying in vain to smear them. Is not that why you
keep bump my posts?

Why would you continue to preach to a group of people who have
overwhelmingly rejected everything you say ? It speaks to a
horribly lost and sad person behind the arrogant and egotistic
persona who carry in here.

"Gapper troll"? So we know who's a gapper in this group. The real
question is why you are here? Have you not plonked me sometime ago
already? To make your *glory life* on 'net bashing? "It speaks to a
horribly lost and sad person behind the arrogant and egotistic persona
who carry in here."

I feel sorry for you...and every poor soul you
convince to record your boring movements. No amount of
pseudo-Zen /Tao verbage can rescue you from the reality that
you are (at best) an advanced-intermediate skier, who weaves a
fantasy world around himself with videos from his home mountain.

Keep the sorry for yourself. A gapper can only see others' low
performance, but never in himself.

IS
Old July 6th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 4, 5:03 pm, "D." wrote:
hey asshole ,
take a few lessons in skiing and photography !!!!!!!
Dick

Ahh...another name-calling gapper. Hey Bob, "Pot, kettle, black"? "You
are blacker," and you and D. are in good company to each other.

IS
Old July 6th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 5, 7:37 am, bdubya wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 06:36:13 -0700 (PDT), taichiskiing

There's endless ski season if you know how,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnmTyN0VX5o

Why do you call it "rollerblade skiing?" Most of us just call it
"rollerblading" or "in-line skating". The only thing you're doing
that most people don't is waving your arms around a little while
you're at it; how does that make it "skiing"?

It is called "rollerblade skiing" because it is a technique/skill
primary used for going downhill and is "skiing" oriented sliding
rather than "rollerblade" is "skating" oriented, and the principle and
techniques of the body movements are as same as skiing.

IS

bw

Old July 6th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JQ

"taichiskiing" wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:05 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

Fancy little fact, so what makes you think that the outstretched arms
slowdown more than skiers holding their poles?

Yes, absolutely. Look up "drag coefficient" and "area".

You forgot the torque/de-stability generated by swinging those poles
around.

That would be a different run, wouldn't it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1wwq35gZlg

Once again, there are no moguls in that run.

Once again, you ain't got no talent to see it.

I can see the tops of your boots at all times. Hence: no moguls.

Your narrow-minded definition doesn't shed the light on this subject.
You get stuck on the *sizes* of the "moguls" and missed the
*techniques* of "mogul skiing." Taichi Skiing/line-skiing tends to
shrink the size of the moguls as it rides the equal equilibrium-line
through the moguls.

IS

--

IS,
You have proven that your TaiChi Skiing works on easy to moderate difficult

Philosophically I understand where you are coming from but you haven't
shown how it works on high difficult to the extreme level runs. You being
the founder and the only one claiming to have reached the highest level in
TaiChi Skiing need to demonstrate the technical skills on more extreme runs
and not try to justify why you don't and that we aren't
at the level to understand or see that it will work on the extreme or even a
tough black run.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old July 6th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote:

[...]

No problem at 59 here.

Sorry IS...that's called reality. We are "gappers"
cuz we don't post videos of us doing easy, snoozer runs ?
Sorry IS, we're not that desperate for approval.

The reality is that you don't even know you cannot track a straight
line without knowing how to ski the ski flat--yes, that's
flatboarding.

In which case, we all know flatboarding. Thanks for finally defining it so
clearly.

If you call what what you do "realizing your full potential"...then I
sympathize. From everything I've seen (and virtually everyone in here
agrees),

Not everyone, only gappers, with their little minded biases,
arrogance, and bigotry.

Pot, kettle, black. Again.

the things you do on skis are boring and mediocre at best.
No challenge whatsoever to anything you do. If you are content with
endlessly tweaking your ''style'', rather than actually go down some
stuff with even moderate difficulty, then by all means continue.

When you can do it, I give your words some credits.

You have a very shallow and empty life IS.

Ooh, that hurts, pretty good malicious insinuation, not that you even
know what "life" is. I'm happy that I made a life that I can ski 120+
days a year. And you? What are your prospects in life, and how many
you have achieved?

Lets see. 120 days skiing, 240 days bragging here about your superiority.
Doesn't leave much time for a life.

Desperately trying to prove your worth on skis to a group of
Usenet people (who you label as gappers, hardly up
to your intellectual / spiritual caliber) in vain.

That's what you think; no, they are not to prove my skiing to the
gappers, but to prove my statements, and they are all true. It is you
gappers desperately trying in vain to smear them. Is not that why you
keep bump my posts?

LOL. You are funny!

[...]

Then you are a "gapper". Again, thanks for making it clear finally.

Old July 6th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

On Jul 4, 5:03 pm, "D." wrote:
hey asshole ,
take a few lessons in skiing and photography !!!!!!!
Dick

Ahh...another name-calling gapper. Hey Bob, "Pot, kettle, black"? "You
are blacker," and you and D. are in good company to each other.

LOL! You are Sooooo entertaining. And you think calling me "blacker" is going to
offend me? It may work in your neighborhood, but not here. Sorry, gapper.

Old July 6th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jul 6, 12:03*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Jul 4, 8:51 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:46 am, taichiskiing

Sorry IS...that's called reality. *We are "gappers"
cuz we don't post videos of us doing easy, snoozer runs ?
Sorry IS, we're not that desperate for approval.

The reality is that you don't even know you cannot track a straight
line without knowing how to ski the ski flat--yes, that's
flatboarding.

LoL...I see. You know how others ski better than themselves.
Priceless. Again, IS the fact remains that keeping your "boards" flat
and going in a straight line, on a green or blue...groomed...wide
open....is something anyone can do. But denial is clearly your
forte...so by all means... continue.

If you call what what you do "realizing your full potential"...then I
sympathize. *From everything I've seen (and virtually everyone in here
agrees),

Not everyone, only gappers, with their little minded biases,
arrogance, and bigotry.

LoL !

When you can do it, I give your words some credits.

I did it when I was 9. I still do it at the end of a long day, when
I'm feeling lazy. THAT is what you offer on skis...Style-only and
laziness.

Ooh, that hurts, pretty good malicious insinuation, not that you even
know what "life" is.

LoL

I'm happy that I made a life that I can ski 120+
days a year.

I call what you do on skis "Sleeping at the Wheel".

And you? What are your prospects in life, and how many
you have achieved?

Clearly our priorities in life are different. This matter is every
man's personal choice. I would just hope that any man who spends 1/3
of a year on skis...that you'd be a HELL of a lot better than what you
are. It's sad really. You are sad.

That's what you think; no, they are not to prove my skiing to the
gappers, but to prove my statements, and they are all true. It is you
gappers desperately trying in vain to smear them. Is not that why you
keep bump my posts?

"Smearing" is not stating the obvious undeniable reality. If you feel
smeared by reality...then maybe you need to rethink why you post
videos of mediocre skiing in this group. The fact is IS, many of have
been skiing much more difficult, very well, very easily...and maybe
even with a degree of style...for well over 20 years. I am perhaps
the youngest frequenter of this group. Most others have done the
incredibly normal, typical, average things you claim are
extraordinary...many many years ago. Most of us have eclipsed
you...years ago. Based on your videos...that is a fact (until you
show us your arm-flailing technique on something of even moderate
difficulty.

Take your argument with Alan re : Moguls vs. No Moguls...There are
clearly no moguls in that video. None. Whatsoever. You counter his
statement of obvious fact with a dodge...You say that he should be
focusing more on analyzing mogul skiing technique in your video...But
if there are no moguls...well...you do the math. You can't just will
moguls to appear in your video...they're either there or they're
not...and in that video...and every other I've seen of you...They are
not.

Why would you continue to preach to a group of people who have
overwhelmingly rejected everything you say ? *It speaks to a
horribly lost and sad person behind the arrogant and egotistic
persona who carry in here.

"Gapper troll"? So we know who's a gapper in this group. The real
question is why you are here? Have you not plonked me sometime ago
already? To make your *glory life* on 'net bashing?

Aww did I hit a nerve ? (Nice dodge of my question, by the way...akin
to a 10 y/o)

"It speaks to a
horribly lost and sad person behind the arrogant and egotistic persona
who carry in here."

I feel sorry for you...and every poor soul you
convince to record your boring movements. *No amount of
pseudo-Zen /Tao verbage can rescue you from the reality that
you are (at best) an advanced-intermediate skier, who weaves a
fantasy world around himself with videos from his home mountain.

Keep the sorry for yourself. A gapper can only see others' low
performance, but never in himself.

Nice dodge. Now look in the mirror.

Old July 6th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

taichiskiing wrote:

Your inadequate knowledge shows. An 8,9 year old may survive on their
natural reflexes and semi-fearless, but not the 29 or 49 with their
aging joints, anxieties, and fear, mostly.

When you get here I'll try to arrange for some of our septuagenarians
and octogenarians to come out and show you a thing or three.

Our nonagenarians have actually started to slow down, so we'll just slow
down as well, to say "hi" to those guys up on the black runs.