Södergren unwell

Old November 28th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Chris Cole

Default Södergren unwell

Jeff and Stephanie Kalember wrote:
PS. Check definition #4. Lance did conquer it. As for prayer, I'm not one
to do it, but didnt want to sound kooky and say something like "sending
positive universal vibes your way."

As for being intolerant Chris Cole, your post was ... did you wake up on the
wrong side of the ski trail yesterday?

JKal.

I suspect it's the grumpiness brought on by being in late spring /
almost in summer, and having no ski trail to wake up on any side of at
the moment? :-)

Cheers,
Chris
Old November 29th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Södergren OK!

On Nov 28, 7:49*am, Chris Cole wrote:
wrote:
Looks like the prayers worked.

No, it doesn't.

Chris

Are you sure?

Bill
Old November 29th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

wrote:
Looks like the prayers worked.
No, it doesn't.

Chris

Are you sure?

Bill

I live in Australia and have a magic rock in my front yard that is
guaranteed to repel elephants. I've been here for years and have never
once had an elephant in my yard.

The rock must be working, eh?

Cheers,
Chris

I wouldn't say for sure that it's working, but I would say that it
might be.

Cheers as well,

Bill

Old November 30th 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Chris Cole

The rock must be working, eh?

Cheers,
Chris

I wouldn't say for sure that it's working, but I would say that it
might be.

Cheers as well,

Bill

Indeed... I'm hanging on to that rock. Because you just never know...

Chris
Old November 30th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On Nov 30, 2:57*am, Chris Cole wrote:
The rock must be working, eh?

Cheers,
Chris

I wouldn't say for sure that it's working, but I would say that it
might be.

Cheers as well,

Bill

Indeed... I'm hanging on to that rock. Because you just never know...

Chris

I think you nailed it there Chris; you never know.

I had a girlfriend once (the operative word here) who was a chemistry
professor, and we got into a big discussion about the limitations of
science. My feeling is that science has done amazing things, but that
we still don't know more than what we know about the universe; and
that leaves a lot of room for mysterious workings. I imagine that this
leads to a fair share of fuzzy thinking on my part.

Bill