Ski Schools in Grindelwald

Old October 1st 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Olympiad

Default Ski Schools in Grindelwald

Hi,

We're off to Grindelwald next February (unfortunately during the half-term),
and usually put our two children in a couple of half day lessons to
re-acclimatise them for the week.

I've noticed that there are two (probably more?) ski schools in Grindelwald,
the main Ski School and the Felix ski school. Does anyone have any
experience of either of these, would care to make any recommendations or
suggestions?

I was leaning towards the Felix school as it is located up in the
Maennlichen ski area, meaning easier for me to drop off /pick up and get
some skiing in. The main school meets up in Bodmi, which appears to be a
bit of a trek to the main areas, but not having been there I'm only guessing
from maps etc.

All advice welcome,

Thanks

Andy.

Old October 2nd 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jerseybean

Olympiad wrote:
[...]

If you dont get any joy/advice here try www.snowheads.com and head for
Jungfrau Region in resorts

Old October 3rd 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Olympiad

Thanks