We know who wasn't skiing all day today

Old January 3rd 13, 02:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default We know who wasn't skiing all day today

wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 07:23:42 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 00:03:44 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:

Has one tried the goggles with the heads up display and connects to your
android phone it is a google project.

No, but I have a heads up display on my Harley helmet. It gives me
speed, RPM, fuel level, and GPS info.

Is that an add-on to a helmet or is the part of the helmet.

No. I just made it up. But I'd like to have one.

so you are a liar like the loon

No. If I was like Trunky. I wouldn't admit I made it up. I'd tell
you I had it custom made.

You are just like him you are a liar and senile and you are unable to
have a rational discussion like your butt buddy trunky.
Old January 3rd 13, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

BrritSki wrote:

You are just like him you are a liar and senile and you are unable to
have a rational discussion like your butt buddy trunky.

Oh lighten up.

He trolled you and you bit. Very funny imo.

not likely tried to engage in a discussion with the senile non skiing
twit & it leads to pointless
Old January 3rd 13, 03:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

****, this freak is ****ing stupid.
Old January 3rd 13, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:02:12 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

Has one tried the goggles with the heads up display and connects to your
android phone it is a google project.

No, but I have a heads up display on my Harley helmet. It gives me
speed, RPM, fuel level, and GPS info.

Is that an add-on to a helmet or is the part of the helmet.

No. I just made it up. But I'd like to have one.

so you are a liar like the loon

No. If I was like Trunky. I wouldn't admit I made it up. I'd tell
you I had it custom made.

BTW, what good is an HUD on a pair of ski goggles? All I can think of
is GPS and CID information.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 3rd 13, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:15:49 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Clue time. Neither one of you can possibly compare your level
of honesty to mine.

Please, you lie so much that your nose is 20 feet long. Your level of
honesty is so low that you'd have to look up to see a snake's belly.

BTW, I checked the gun laws. You can find them at www.atf.gov
In 1994 the National Assault Weapons Ban went into effect.
Kalashnikovs, all types and models were banned. You could not buy
one, or import one, or buy parts for one that you already had. Since
you claim to have been there 15 years ago, that would be in 1997. If
your butty already had one he could not have bought that conversion
kit legally. Another felony.

I also looked at the FFL laws. If your butty had an FFL all his guns
would have to be registered. Now if this is being forwarded to the
BATF all they have to do is pull up a list of everyone in Montana with
an FFL in that time range and see if anyone of them has a registered
Kalashnikov. Have fun in jail.

Old January 3rd 13, 06:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Clue time. Neither one of you can possibly compare your level

of honesty to mine.

Please, you lie so much that your nose is 20 feet long.

Ridiculous. Laughable. Pathetic. Horvth.

Your level of

honesty is so low that you'd have to look up to see a snake's belly.

Really? What's that full name and verifiable ID again, snake? I'm looking down, and all I see is a tiny liddle garter snake wearing a PUC.

BTW, I checked the gun laws. You can find them at www.atf.gov

And when busted in a whopper of a lie, making a ridiculous claim that I somehow committed a felony watching a licensed gunsmith legally work on a gun I never even touched, Huggies Horvath doubles down and lies some more.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Who gives a ****? You keep claiming I committed a felony. Absolute, total bull****.

I also looked at the FFL laws. If your butty had an FFL all his guns

would have to be registered. Now if this is being forwarded to the

BATF all they have to do is pull up a list of everyone in Montana with

an FFL in that time range and see if anyone of them has a registered

Kalashnikov. Have fun in jail.

Hey, look, the snake is wearing diapers!!!!
Another pathetic rsa freak threatens to lie to the cops and put me in jail.
Damn, that's hilarious. Let me repeat it for you, Garter Snake Horvath
Hey, look, the snake is wearing diapers!!!!
Hey, look, the snake is wearing diapers!!!!Hey, look, the snake is wearing diapers!!!!Hey, look, the snake is wearing diapers!!!!Hey, look, the snake is wearing diapers!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAB WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABWH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Old January 4th 13, 02:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Jan 2, 11:01*pm, down_hill wrote:
hr(bob) wrote:

I'm preparing a 2-hour lecture for graduate students at IIT on the
subject "Introduction to electromagnetic compatibility".

I go for the brilliance route myself.

I find a tester works best. To prove the presence of EMF.
My run in with it happens with speed sensors like crank or camshaft
triggers somebody has run a high draw wire by the speed sensor wire and
you get erroneous numbers or no discernible signal as it has squished
the square wave the ecu is expecting.

Can you even get the engine to run when that happens??

good skiing today lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 46 July 12th 11 02:41 PM
No skiing today [email protected] Alpine Skiing 22 June 22nd 11 11:37 AM
spring skiing today D. Alpine Skiing 0 April 17th 08 07:44 PM
skiing today lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 1 November 30th 03 05:04 AM
skiing today lal_truckee Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 November 30th 03 05:04 AM