Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

Old October 24th 04, 08:52 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!
Old October 24th 04, 10:48 AM
BrritSki

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

What, it's frozen over ? At last (c/o Manny Klein)
Old October 24th 04, 06:00 PM
Lisa Horton

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

Because there's so much snow down there???

Lisa
Old October 25th 04, 04:17 PM
lal_truckee

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

Absolutely! Except Ullr and Skadi throw a hell-of-a-wake when they take
you, and their Hell has endless downhill in bottomless powder, with free
ale stations every 2000 feet of descent, with extremely friendly buxom
babes/broad shouldered guys (depending on how you lean) waiting for you
whenever you wish a break from the slope. And Satan works for Ullr as a
gofer, bringing fresh barrels of ale whenever the supply runs low. So
it's not quite all bad.

Oh, and there's no nutcase mideastern guilt-religion in Ullr's realm.
Old October 28th 04, 12:36 AM
sjjohnston

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
Skiing is EVIL ...

This is exactly the kind of publicity we need to get snowboarders to convert
to skiing.

Old October 28th 04, 08:47 PM
Sue

In message , sjjohnston
writes
"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
. com...
Skiing is EVIL ...

This is exactly the kind of publicity we need to get snowboarders to convert
to skiing.

Hell may be bottomless, and the Slippery Slope may be steep, but there
are so many people nowadays! All of them must die - you could find
yourselves in a hell of endless lift queues, overcrowded groomed
porridge and North American food!

Instead why not follow Shiva? There is no hell (or only the one on
Earth) but his heaven is on Mount Kailasa in Tibet. You could be
virtuous (or at least ascetic) and have a really cold afterlife.

--
Sue ];(
Old October 28th 04, 09:21 PM
lal_truckee

Sue wrote:
In message , sjjohnston
writes

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...

Skiing is EVIL ...

This is exactly the kind of publicity we need to get snowboarders to
convert
to skiing.

Hell may be bottomless, and the Slippery Slope may be steep, but there
are so many people nowadays! All of them must die - you could find
yourselves in a hell of endless lift queues, overcrowded groomed
porridge and North American food!

Instead why not follow Shiva? There is no hell (or only the one on
Earth) but his heaven is on Mount Kailasa in Tibet. You could be
virtuous (or at least ascetic) and have a really cold afterlife.

I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...
Old October 29th 04, 09:56 PM
Sue

In message , lal_truckee
writes

I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...

You'll have to brew and fetch your own mead, mate, the women'll be out
skiing!

--
Sue ];(
Old October 30th 04, 02:08 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:56:52 +0100, Sue wrote
this crap:

In message , lal_truckee
writes

I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...

You'll have to brew and fetch your own mead, mate, the women'll be out
skiing!

How dare those cabin wenches go off by themselves when there's
drudgery to be done. A good beating first, then punishment.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."