Help keep this group rubbish free

Old November 12th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_2_]

Default Help keep this group rubbish free

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:56:01 +0100, BrritSki

Good point. I will endeavour to do this in the future.

On 10 Nov, 11:43, Colin Irvine wrote:
--
Colin Irvine

And stop top posting !

Snipped .sigs too?

--
-Pip
Old November 12th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman

French_Skier wrote:

I think we are pretty lucky as a group as we don't tend to get too
much unwanted rubbish. Would encourage everyone to report any spam
posted here - quite simple if you have not done this before and it
only takes 2 secs. Open the msg in question click on more options and
then on report.

Cheer-up it's Friday and snowing out there!

Connard.

--
BMW K1100LT 750SS CB400F CD250 CB125 SL125
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06 YTC#3
Old November 17th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
MadCow

In message , Ace
writes
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:46:45 +0000,
(The Older Gentleman) wrote:

French_Skier wrote:

I think we are pretty lucky as a group as we don't tend to get too
much unwanted rubbish. Would encourage everyone to report any spam
posted here - quite simple if you have not done this before and it
only takes 2 secs. Open the msg in question click on more options and
then on report.

Cheer-up it's Friday and snowing out there!

Connard.

Some sort of duck?

Is it snowing feathers then?

--