Let it go

Old September 2nd 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Let it go

On Sep 2, 5:19*am, snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 8:47 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 1, 3:41 pm, snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 1:07 pm, down_hill wrote:

snowfake wrote:
Maybe he can ski, but he comes here to brag, berate, and just
generally be obnoxious.

Good, glad you feel obnoxious, it is called "you way to yourself."
As you say I can ski, then as the matter of fact, I have not
"bragged," nor "berated" you, but you have berated yourself
whining being berated.

In this case he is claiming others can't learn, using
incomprehensible english.

That just your plain excuse as you have followed my posts
"correctly" all along. You just cannot pacify your little
knowledge's challenges have being defeated, and slip into
shameless denial.

Are you saying his claims are all correct, and none of
the rest of us know anything?

I'm all correct about you gappers, and I have proved I'm right, and
you gappers are wrong; not true means not knowing, so yes, you
don't know anything you are talking.

Do you really think he has behaved here in a manner that
should earn him any respect? Do you approve of his behavior here?

My behavior here is no different from anybody else, and you try to
berate me, but your little knowledge can't do it and end up feel
being humiliate in the public, "you way to yourself," you berate
yourself.

Whether he can ski has little to do with it. The problem is his
behavior in this forum.

This forum, called REC.SKIING.ALPINE, is all about skiing, and how
to ski better; "can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen," the
skiing recipe is getting hotter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYCwQ7OJro

walt guess you like skiing with jackasses.....

No, I like to kick jackasses asses on the 'net, that IS mighty fun.

snowbender

When are you going to start?

You don't know your ass is being kicked? Slow!

Been spanking the dumb**** for years, and all he does is diaper up and
take cheap shots. He won't engage, he gets his ass kicked every time
he does.

He never really DOES anything. He just declares it so. All talk and no action.

Still lie through you teeth and thinking you can cheat the world by
covering your eyes? Your little knowledge knows no bound.

Yeah, he thinks he can fool all the people all the time regarding what
a lying, dickless piece of **** coward he is.
So he put me in his killfile, so he doesn't have to read me exposing
him for the lying, dickless piece of **** coward he is.
Of course, he could always discuss this in person. Lives in the
neighborhood. That lying, dickless piece of **** coward thing again.
Old September 2nd 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 2, 9:55*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 10:41 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*snowbender wrote:

This forum, called REC.SKIING.ALPINE, is all about skiing, and how to
ski better; "can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen," the skiing
recipe is getting hotter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYCwQ3OJro

Not a blizzard, not powder skiing.

Your "narrow definition, narrow mind" doesn't shed the light.

Sorry, but it was neither a blizzard, nor was it powder skiing.

Sorry for you, little knowledge can't learn, can't grow, and stuck
like a hamster running in cage but thinking his running fast.

Your lame insults don't change the facts.

Fact: you pussied out on Whistler.
Fact: you promised to tell SPD that I had threatened your life in a
post, but when you figured out you could go to jail for lying to the
cops, you pussied out.
Fact: you promised to stalk me at Crystal Mountain, and you pussied
out.
Fact: you promised to knock on my door, and you pussied out.
Fact: you are a pathological liar, dickless coward, and all around
wack job.
Discuss the facts, pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy
Old September 2nd 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 2, 9:54 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

What you "can" about? Do you still remember?

Yes, I do.

Then, what do you "can"?

Yeah right, that's how a terminal intermediate think, no substance.

Nope. I'm a pretty advanced skier (ex-racer) and a trained instructor.

What's the difference: terminal intermediate [for students/general
skiers] vs terminal level 2 [for instructors]? None, they're all
stuck. And you are not even level 2.

Says the green MA little knowledge.

You don't need to know motion analysis to look at a video and see that
there's only a few inches of fresh snow over a packed base.

Here goes your few inches of fresh snow,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtdx6F9gJL8

green MA.

Glad you enjoy the running around, that IS the proof that you don't
know what you're talking about.

Nope.

"Do you need help getting out of the mud?"

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old September 2nd 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowbender wrote:

This forum, called REC.SKIING.ALPINE, is all about skiing, and how to
ski better; "can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen," the skiing
recipe is getting hotter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYCwQ3OJro

Not a blizzard, not powder skiing.

Your "narrow definition, narrow mind" doesn't shed the light.

Sorry, but it was neither a blizzard, nor was it powder skiing.

Sorry for you, little knowledge can't learn, can't grow, and stuck
like a hamster running in cage but thinking his running fast.

Your lame insults don't change the facts.

No facts changed, and the hamster is still in the cage.

snowbender

Old September 2nd 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

What you "can" about? Do you still remember?

Yes, I do.

Then, what do you "can"?

Now you're not even speaking in English, but if I'm correctly inferring
your actual question, I can remember that what I can do is slither down
a not terribly difficult trail.

Yeah right, that's how a terminal intermediate think, no substance.

Nope. I'm a pretty advanced skier (ex-racer) and a trained instructor.

What's the difference: terminal intermediate [for students/general
skiers] vs terminal level 2 [for instructors]? None, they're all
stuck. And you are not even level 2.

Says the green MA little knowledge.

You don't need to know motion analysis to look at a video and see that
there's only a few inches of fresh snow over a packed base.

Here goes your few inches of fresh snow,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtdx6F9gJL8

That's quite a bit more, obviously...

....but then, there's not actual video of you skiing in it, is there?

Isn't it amazing that the one video you present where there is actual
evidence of deep fresh snow is the one video where you cannot see the
execution of a single turn?

green MA.

LOL

Glad you enjoy the running around, that IS the proof that you don't
know what you're talking about.

Nope.

"Do you need help getting out of the mud?"

I'm not in any, thanks.

--
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old September 2nd 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

This forum, called REC.SKIING.ALPINE, is all about skiing, and
how to
ski better; "can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen," the
skiing
recipe is getting hotter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYCwQ3OJro

Not a blizzard, not powder skiing.

Your "narrow definition, narrow mind" doesn't shed the light.

Sorry, but it was neither a blizzard, nor was it powder skiing.

Sorry for you, little knowledge can't learn, can't grow, and stuck
like a hamster running in cage but thinking his running fast.

Your lame insults don't change the facts.

No facts changed, and the hamster is still in the cage.

That's correct.

Fact: there is no blizzard in the video.

Fact: there is no powder skiing, either.

Old September 2nd 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*snowbender wrote:

This forum, called REC.SKIING.ALPINE, is all about skiing, and
how to
ski better; "can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen," the
skiing
recipe is getting hotter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYCwQ3OJro

Not a blizzard, not powder skiing.

Your "narrow definition, narrow mind" doesn't shed the light.

Sorry, but it was neither a blizzard, nor was it powder skiing.

Sorry for you, little knowledge can't learn, can't grow, and stuck
like a hamster running in cage but thinking his running fast.

Your lame insults don't change the facts.

No facts changed, and the hamster is still in the cage.

That's correct.

Fact: there is no blizzard in the video.

Fact: there is no powder skiing, either.

Fact: you pussied out on Whistler.

Fact: you wouldn't set an actual meeting place, so I told you I wasn't
coming.

Fact: you promised to tell SPD that I had threatened your life in a
post, but when you figured out you could go to jail for lying to the
cops, you pussied out.

Fact: I haven't yet had the opportunity. The only time I was in Seattle,
I was on my way to Pullman and didn't have time to find a police station.

Fact: you promised to stalk me at Crystal Mountain, and you pussied
out.

Fact: I never said any such thing.

Fact: you promised to knock on my door, and you pussied out.

Fact: I never made any such promise.

Fact: you are a pathological liar, dickless coward, and all around
wack job.

Fact:
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOL
OL

Discuss the facts, pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy

Done.

I've got my Nexus card now, so it's a lot easier to make an impromptu
road trip to the States. Do you want me to meet you at a Seattle police
station this weekend?

Let the excuses begin!

Old September 2nd 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 2, 2:30*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Hey Alan. St. Andrews was *great*.

I can see by the tilt of the thread that you are trying to make sense
with the morons again. Give it up. All we can hope for is the Horvath
solution. The sooner the better.

What I think would really be fun is to have Usenet discontinued. "Ol'
Cornhole" would have very few places left to go and no fantasy life to
try to project on unsuspecting posters.