92 Ski areas

Old November 28th 20, 01:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default 92 Ski areas

[Default] On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 17:02:22 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Easy enough to do when you don't ski.

FYI I used to collect the lift tickets of places where I've been. I
quit saving them over 30 years ago, and I had over 50 lift tickets.
You lose.

Is that all? Didn't ski much, did you?
I skied seventeen or so different areas last year, including Vail. I win.

Keep getting kicked out? Did ya?
But we all know you're lying. I like to ski my favorite places, where
people know me and I'm welcome.

I've been to over a dozen places
just in Europe alone.

Places? You mean army bases, right? Beer halls? Jails?
I've been to places you will never ever see.

Jails, crackhouses, and prisons. And the back seats of police cars.

So you always got transported in paddy wagons, eh?
One of those big prison busses with wire windows on
occasion. I never set foot in a crackhouse except to get a blowjob

from some little boy?

One of my favorite places was Mt. Ste. Anne during Carnival. It's
about 200 miles north of Maine. You could never go there because they
only speak french.

Parlez vous francais, mother****er?

It's, "Parlez-vous." You forgot the hyphen. Only a rookie or someone
who doesn't speak french would forget. The french slur all their words
together.

The French hate you so much you are banned from visiting.

I never said I was banned. I was asked to leave. I can still go back
whenever I want. You can't say the same.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
Old November 28th 20, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 17:21:47 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Is that all? Didn't ski much, did you?
I skied seventeen or so different areas last year, including Vail. I win.

Keep getting kicked out? Did ya?

Never been kicked out of a ski area, idiot. How stupid. You would
not understand the joy of skiing great ski areas time and time again.

[chuckle chuckle] NO You would not.

But we all know you're lying. I like to ski my favorite places, where
people know me and I'm welcome.

The dumpster behind Tony Packos does not count, dumb****.
In any case, when people get to know you,
they kick your ass.

Ya spelt, "kiss" wrong, dumbass Trunky.

I've been to over a dozen places
just in Europe alone.

Places? You mean army bases, right? Beer halls? Jails?
I've been to places you will never ever see.
Jails, crackhouses, and prisons. And the back seats of police cars.

So you always got transported in paddy wagons, eh?
One of those big prison busses with wire windows on
occasion. I never set foot in a crackhouse except to get a blowjob

from some little boy?

Your mother was not a little boy. Fat, ugly, smelly, but when she
took out her teeth she knew how to blow.

That doesn't work on me. My mother was a saint. Your mother was a
fat cow who would do anything for a bottle of whiskey. She worked
street corners for heroin or cocaine.

Gee whiz, Huggies, you gotta be a special kind of asshole for a whole
country to ask you to leave.

Damn right! And I especially love it when they beg me to come back to
fix some silly assed problem.

Like Canada, which won't even let you in.

I got pictures. You got nothing.

Idiot. I'm going skiing Sunday and you are not.

You're lying. You're going to be looking out your prison cell
window.While I'm going to be in church on Sunday. I'll say a prayer
for your cellmate, Trunky.