Wisconsin ?

Old February 21st 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Wisconsin ?

Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?
Old February 21st 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 21, 9:32*am, pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

Stop drinking your breakfast, you teabagger asshole.
Hey, did you get a doctor's note for when you skipped meeting me at
SV, DV, The Canyons and Temple Square?
Terminal Diaper Rash?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, that's funny.
Old February 21st 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .
Old February 21st 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 21, 10:16*am, down_hill wrote:
pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

We've got a teabagging asshole who doesn't know how to use an
apostrophe teaming up with a fellow teabagging asshole who is literacy
challenged. Not to mention manhood challenged.......
Old February 21st 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 21, 11:16*am, down_hill wrote:
pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Does that apply to the fake notes the teachers are getting too?
Old February 21st 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Does that apply to the fake notes the teachers are getting too?

Does it apply to two functionally illiterate pathological liars and
dickless cowards who skipped English Composition?
Not to mention ditching Ethics 101. Manhood 102.
Hey, pppppppuuuuusssssiiiiiieeeeesssss? If I give you a hall pass,
will you show up in person and encourage me to kill myself?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old February 21st 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Odd though that the flaming liberals aren't chiming in on this one.
Old February 21st 11, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Odd though that the flaming liberals aren't chiming in on this one.

Hell, I'm chiming in. Allow me to point out with a ridiculous,
stupid, flaming hypocrite you are, asshole.
You are nit-picking about teachers using sick time to protest a bunch
of Republican assholes trying to misuse their power to invalidate a
legal agreement, break a negotiated contract well before it expires,
and do so without any discussion or debate. But being the asshole you
are, you expect the teachers to honor a minor part of a contract your
buddies are ignoring.
Sort of like you act here. You bust your ass trying to prove me a
liar, while lying your ass off on almost every post and never
providing any proof for your lies.
No surprise you supporrt the vile actions of your fellow teabaggers:
utterly without any conscience or morals or ethics.
GO WISCONSIN!!!!!! FIGHT THE ASSHOLES OF RSA....Oooops, I mean the
asshole Republicans.
Old February 22nd 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Think of the ramifications iIf the public sector unions are no longer
pulling in the money to elect the officials that they control in order
to receive the outrageous pay and retirement plans.

Think of the money we as taxpayers will save if government employees
make closer to what their private sector equivelants make (rather than
double).

I wonder if sports stars realized the can of worms they opened when
they initiated one sided "renegotiations" of their contracts in the
middle of it? The unions can hardly complain if it works the other way
can they?

And aside from that, if there is no money, there is no money. Teachers
at best should make about $100. per day for an 8 hour day. And NOT be
paid for summer unless working.
Old February 22nd 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

pigo wrote:
Will students be able to openly use fake doctors notes now when they
skip school? If not. Why?

They never spell the big word correctly and write legibly .

Odd though that the flaming liberals aren't chiming in on this one.

A clue what you're talking about might remedy that.