Lake Tahoe plans

Old January 25th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Lake Tahoe plans

A opportunity for a combination of skiing and soccer came up today.
My son has a tryout in Ventura last weekend in February and needs
transportation and lodging. Since I will have to travel from Davis to
Ventura and back over the weekend, my first thought was to put a Lake
Tahoe trip on one or both ends.

Tentative: 3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. Any refinements/suggestions?
Old January 25th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 01/24/2011 09:31 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
A opportunity for a combination of skiing and soccer came up today.
My son has a tryout in Ventura last weekend in February and needs
transportation and lodging. Since I will have to travel from Davis to
Ventura and back over the weekend, my first thought was to put a Lake
Tahoe trip on one or both ends.

Tentative: 3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. Any refinements/suggestions?

Kirkwood and, believe it or not, Homewood. If you go to
Alpine Meadows, ping LAL first and see if you can hook
up. He'll show you the goods.
Old January 25th 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 24, 6:31*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
A opportunity for a combination of skiing and soccer came up today.
My son has a tryout in Ventura last weekend in February and needs
transportation and lodging. *Since I will have to travel from Davis to
Ventura and back over the weekend, my first thought was to put a Lake
Tahoe trip on one or both ends.

Tentative: *3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. *I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. *Any refinements/suggestions?

Sure, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. How about you come up to Seattle and
knock on my door? After all, you posted my home address enough times,
encouraging wack jobs to stalk me to my home. A real man would do his
own dirty work.
What's that you say?
There aren't enough diapers in the world to make that possible?
Hmmmmm. I agree. How about you just give me the contact info for the
cops you claim to be in contact with?
What's that you say? You've been lying about lying to the cops for
the last couple years?
Old January 25th 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 24, 7:04*pm, VtSkier wrote:
On 01/24/2011 09:31 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

A opportunity for a combination of skiing and soccer came up today.
My son has a tryout in Ventura last weekend in February and needs
transportation and lodging. *Since I will have to travel from Davis to
Ventura and back over the weekend, my first thought was to put a Lake
Tahoe trip on one or both ends.

Tentative: *3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. *I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. *Any refinements/suggestions?

Kirkwood and, believe it or not, Homewood. If you go to
Alpine Meadows, ping LAL first and see if you can hook
up. He'll show you the goods.

Think of how you can bond in your pathological lying and stalking.
Think of how you can bolster the self image of each other as you
regale your friends with tales of your defamation, lying to the cops,
and real world stalking.
Sounds like you two will have a great time together.
Old January 25th 11, 03:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 24, 7:56*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

A opportunity for a combination of skiing and soccer came up today.
My son has a tryout in Ventura last weekend in February and needs
transportation and lodging. *Since I will have to travel from Davis to
Ventura and back over the weekend, my first thought was to put a Lake
Tahoe trip on one or both ends.

Tentative: *3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. *I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. *Any refinements/suggestions?

Kirkwood, Alpine Meadows, Squaw. *Rinse and Repeat.

I don't like Squaw that much. Have things improved lately?

I have never visited the east-side Nevada resorts? Worth a day?

How about the Donner Pass areas?
Old January 25th 11, 12:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:04:16 -0500, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

Tentative: 3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. Any refinements/suggestions?

Kirkwood and, believe it or not, Homewood. If you go to
Alpine Meadows, ping LAL first and see if you can hook
up. He'll show you the goods.

I agree with skiing Kirkwood. Northstar is on the other side of the
lake. If you don't mind driving it's not a bad place. But definitely
hit Heavenly, Squaw Valley, and Kirkwood. If you can do, "The Wall,"
then you're in Horvath's class.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 25th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:27:54 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Kirkwood, Alpine Meadows, Squaw. *Rinse and Repeat.

I don't like Squaw that much. Have things improved lately?

What? Squaw Valley was one of my favorite places. Has it gone
downhill? (No pun intended.) They renamed the toughest run the,
"Vathinator," in my honor.

At Heavenly the toughest run is called the, "Detroit Downhill."

Old January 25th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 25, 5:41*am, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:04:16 -0500, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

Tentative: *3 or 4 days staying in Reno or Lake Tahoe area, hitting a
different ski area every day. *I'm thinking days at Heavenly, Alpine
Meadows, and Northstar. *Any refinements/suggestions?

Kirkwood and, believe it or not, Homewood. If you go to
Alpine Meadows, ping LAL first and see if you can hook
up. He'll show you the goods.

I agree with skiing Kirkwood. *Northstar is on the other side of the
lake. *If you don't mind driving it's not a bad place. *But definitely
hit Heavenly, Squaw Valley, and Kirkwood. *If you can do, "The Wall,"
then you're in Horvath's class.

If you stand at the top of the wall and crap your pants, you are in
Horvie's class.
Old January 25th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 25 Jan 2011 19:22:38 GMT, tahoevision
wrote this crap:

| Kirkwood, Alpine Meadows, Squaw. Rinse and Repeat.

Top three in my book. #4 Sugar Bowl

What's wrong with Heavenly? I wanna do the run that Sonny Bono died
on. I'm gonna rename it the, "Grimhold."

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old January 26th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
nogodforme

wrote this crap:

| Kirkwood, Alpine Meadows, Squaw. *Rinse and Repeat.

Top three in my book. #4 Sugar Bowl

What's wrong with Heavenly? *I wanna do the run that Sonny Bono died
on. *I'm gonna rename it the, "Grimhold."

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

I think these people want the "off the beaten path" mountains. I
went down the Orion trail a few times at Heavenly on my last trip, and
wondered where the spot was. The problem is, the right side of the
tail is like a cliff leading into the trees. Who knows where the
exact spot was. Many people head off into the trees and make their
own path. So yeah, you can go down the Orion trail and "feel" the
history, but I doubt you'll find the spot where he ate it. Many say
they cut down the tree and don't mark the spot.

No one has ever done a video showing the exact path he may have
taken. There's a video of someone going down the Orion trail, but
not going into the trees.

Lake Tahoe Bunter[_2_] North American Ski Resorts 5 October 24th 09 05:54 AM
Lake Tahoe Mike Alpine Skiing 13 July 7th 06 09:32 PM
Lake Tahoe A A North American Ski Resorts 2 February 20th 04 02:34 AM
in lake tahoe 1/25 Traz99999 Alpine Skiing 0 January 16th 04 11:31 AM
Lake Tahoe end Mar..beg Apr spike North American Ski Resorts 6 December 22nd 03 01:44 AM