Bring on 70F

Old January 22nd 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default Bring on 70F

pogo wrote:
On Jan 21, 3:55 pm, Ted wrote:

The only place I would even consider living in Arizona is high up like
Sedona or places like Flagstaff. Every other places should be turned
into like Georgia before Revolutionary War: Penal Colonies.

Well, a permanent move isn't the plan. More of an Oct. thru June condo
or something. My thinking is that places with snow should get the
penal colonies.

And before YKW starts getting all excited, by "penal colonies" we mean
places you are familiar with as _prisons_ not "playthings".

I think you need to bronze your skis, hang them from rear view mirror
then drive off to the sunset
Old January 22nd 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 22, 8:55*am, down_hill wrote:
pogo wrote:
On Jan 21, 3:55 pm, Ted *wrote:

The only place I would even consider living in Arizona is high up like
Sedona or places like Flagstaff. * *Every other places should be turned
into like Georgia before Revolutionary War: Penal Colonies.

Well, a permanent move isn't the plan. More of an Oct. thru June condo
or something. My thinking is that places with snow should get the
penal colonies.

And before YKW starts getting all excited, by "penal colonies" we mean
places you are familiar with as _prisons_ not "playthings".

I think you need to bronze your skis, hang them from rear view mirror
then drive off to the sunset

I don't have 200 cm's of space in the truck. But I am cosidering
screwing them to the wall of the mancave.
Old January 22nd 11, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 21, 5:13*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:03:52 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

To Paraphrase "Arrested Development" about Arizona, but you have to live
there..

Are you describing the size of Brain Fried Bob's nads? *Or a grown man
who calls himself Dick Gozinya?

Your fascination with nads and dicks is truly frightening.

No wonder you hide your identity and location. Terrified of Bubba
visiting, eh?

*That's all
you talk about in every post. *No wonder everyone has killfiled you.

Tell you what. You start acting like a man instead of a
pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy, and I'll stop calling you Dickless Horvath.
Old January 22nd 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 22, 7:28*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 21, 3:55*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

The only place I would even consider living in Arizona is high up like
Sedona or places like Flagstaff. * *Every other places should be turned
into like Georgia before Revolutionary War: Penal Colonies.

Well, a permanent move isn't the plan. More of an Oct. thru June condo
or something.

Translation: somewhere I don't visit and humiliate him.

My thinking is that places with snow should get the
penal colonies.

Park City got a criminal drug dealer. You.

And before YKW starts getting all excited, by "penal colonies" we mean
places you are familiar with as _prisons_ not "playthings".

How Dickless of Dickless Bob. So terrified he can't even mention me
by name.
And he resorts to the prison lie, as usual. Of course, he didn't do
so in person when I was in Utah.
Looks like Shants Bob has taken his diaper off and is back to his old
ways. Now that I am nine hundred miles away.
Old January 22nd 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pogo wrote:
On Jan 21, 3:55 pm, Ted *wrote:

The only place I would even consider living in Arizona is high up like
Sedona or places like Flagstaff. * *Every other places should be turned
into like Georgia before Revolutionary War: Penal Colonies.

Well, a permanent move isn't the plan. More of an Oct. thru June condo
or something. My thinking is that places with snow should get the
penal colonies.

And before YKW starts getting all excited, by "penal colonies" we mean
places you are familiar with as _prisons_ not "playthings".

I think you need to bronze your skis, hang them from rear view mirror
then drive off to the sunset

I don't have 200 cm's of space in the truck. But I am cosidering
screwing them to the wall of the mancave.-

Mancave? You don't qualify to be in a mancave. Gotta be a man in the
first place.
Old January 24th 11, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 22, 10:53*am, comadrejo wrote:

In Arizona, one gets cactus and gila monsters.. *I just rather be in a
place where there are marmots in close proximity.

Well I won't invite you to stay if I pick up a place then.

I was wrong about 70F. It got up to 75F while I was there. Not only
was the golf great, so was the food and drink. I browsed through the
paper, there were some auctions and foreclosure sales but I was having
too much fun to take it seriously.

C'mon April !

Old January 24th 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 24, 10:05*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 22, 10:53*am, comadrejo wrote:

In Arizona, one gets cactus and gila monsters.. *I just rather be in a
place where there are marmots in close proximity.

Well I won't invite you to stay if I pick up a place then.

But I most certainly will invite YOU to show up when I am in Utah, and
you will pussy out as usual.

I was wrong about 70F. It got up to 75F while I was there. Not only
was the golf great, so was the food and drink. I browsed through the
paper, there were some auctions and foreclosure sales but I was having
too much fun to take it seriously.

C'mon April !

Amazing how Dickless Bob Thompson can give a travelogue about his
EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP, but was obviously and embarassingly silent about
his whereabouts when I was in Utah. Not even a pathetic excuse for
his cowardice. Not only did he hide and not show up at EIGHT separate
meets I set, he even hid out from this ********.
What a pathetic, laugahble coward!
Old January 25th 11, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
pigo wrote:

On Jan 22, 10:53 am, comadrejo wrote:

In Arizona, one gets cactus and gila monsters.. I just rather be in
a place where there are marmots in close proximity.

Well I won't invite you to stay if I pick up a place then.

I was wrong about 70F. It got up to 75F while I was there. Not only
was the golf great, so was the food and drink. I browsed through the
paper, there were some auctions and foreclosure sales but I was
having too much fun to take it seriously.

Just go back to Phoenix in June, or rather go to a Sauna, turn the
heat, spend 2-3 days in it, and you get a picture of Arizona late
springs, Summers and Autumns. It is an oven. My guess real estate
agents are very busy this time of year, and then take from late April
to Early November off..

I rather be high up or near an ocean with its breeze. Arizona just
doesn't cool down at night, much like the Central Valley of California
during the Summer.

I remember 115F at Phantom Ranch down in the Grand Canyon my first trip down the
river in a June. And it kept getting warmer after that.

Old January 25th 11, 12:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 24, 5:45*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Just go back to Phoenix in June, or rather go to a Sauna, turn the heat,
spend 2-3 days in it, and you get a picture of Arizona late springs,
Summers and Autumns. *It is an oven. * My guess real estate agents are
very busy this time of year, and then take from late April to Early
November off..

I rather be high up or near an ocean with its breeze. *Arizona just
doesn't cool down at night, much like the Central Valley of California
during the Summer.

I'm quite familiar with Phoenix. I've been there many many times in
all kinds of weather. Including the worst heat. I'm one that likes the
heat. I know it's oppressive at it's worst. But I handle it well. When
I was a tour guide I got the desert southwest and southern US routes
in the summer because I liked them. And even with the right attitudes
the Euro's did ok.

Real estate agents aren't doing much of anything right now down
there.
Old January 25th 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 24, 9:35*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

I remember 115F at Phantom Ranch down in the Grand Canyon my first trip down the
river in a June. And it kept getting warmer after that.

And there was probably frost on the rim that morning. During the tour
days I'd get my groups up before sunrise, frost on the tents, and go
watch the sunrise over the canyon. It was at a trailhead for the grunt
down into the canyon at which time I'd send the hardy ones down for
their "little walk". Only had one that needed a little assistance to
finish.

I did it once. Left from the lodge. Up and down the same route. I
think I left at about 0600 and was back at the top at about 1400. It
was ****ing hot at the bottom and the water was freezing. I was there
for about a minute.