Powder near Seattle!

Old February 25th 11, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Powder near Seattle!

On Feb 25, 9:05*am, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:50:02 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

It's a zoo up there. Kids are out of jail...I mean, school. I'm
waiitng for next week, so feel free to leave your diapers at home.

So there's more children for you to molest?

Bad enough that you are such a pppppuuuusssssyyyyy that you call me a
child molester while hiding in anonymity jail.

Who's hiding? *I told you where I live.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not only are you a ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy, but you brag about being a
pppppppuuuuusssssssyyyyy, which makes you even more of a
pppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy, ppppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

*Who's anonymous? *I put my
name on every post. And I'm good looking, too.

Bet you look great in diapers, ppppppuuuuuuussssssysyyyyyy.

But you're stupid, too. *Kids are out of school this week. *They are
back in school next week, so I can ski in a blessed child free
environment.

Of course I meant that you were skiing this week because of the
children, but you're too stupid to know that.

You so ****ing stupid you made that crack in the first place,
dumb****....and then bragged about being a pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
That's some serious stupid. No wonder you live in Detroit.
But no matter how stupid you get, you'll never get stupid enough to
call me a child molester in person.
PPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYYY