Bear Mt 1-21-11

Old January 26th 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Bear Mt 1-21-11

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:34:24 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Hey, do they make heated diapers? Perfect for you. Ooooops, forgot.
When I was in Utah, you didn't get out of your basement. Bet you have
one of those Mormon bomb shelters, locked yourself inside with a
week's worth of provisions.

You never left your state. It would be a parole violation.

Amazing how you have not called me a child molester since I headed for
your neighborhood.

Try heading here to Detroit. You wouldn't last ten minutes.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 26th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Hey, do they make heated diapers? *Perfect for you. *Ooooops, forgot..
When I was in Utah, you didn't get out of your basement. *Bet you have
one of those Mormon bomb shelters, locked yourself inside with a
week's worth of provisions.

You never left your state. *It would be a parole violation.

Mind telling me what I am on parole for? Ooooops, forgot. You lie
your ass off, and when exposed as a dickless pussy liar, you just lie
some more.

Amazing how you have not called me a child molester since I headed for
your neighborhood.

Try heading here to Detroit. *You wouldn't last ten minutes.

Grew up on the south side of Chicago. Detroit is a ****ing country
club.
One thing for sure. YOU would not last ten seconds if you ever tried
to make good on your threats. Which is why you hide in Detroit,
ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
Old January 27th 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Hey, do they make heated diapers? *Perfect for you. *Ooooops, forgot.
When I was in Utah, you didn't get out of your basement. *Bet you have
one of those Mormon bomb shelters, locked yourself inside with a
week's worth of provisions.

You never left your state. *It would be a parole violation.

Mind telling me what I am on parole for? Ooooops, forgot. You lie
your ass off, and when exposed as a dickless pussy liar, you just lie
some more.

Amazing how you have not called me a child molester since I headed for
your neighborhood.

Try heading here to Detroit. *You wouldn't last ten minutes.

Grew up on the south side of Chicago.

ENORMOUS PILES OF BULL****. No wonder everyone knows that you are a
huge liar. You told us for years that you grew up in San Diego. You
bragged about being trained by seals and cutting grass on the Naval
base. Now you're changing your story? What a ****ing liar. What an
asshole. You have no ethics or morals or integrity. ****ing asshole.
You will burn in hell for all eternity.

Old January 27th 11, 04:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Hey, do they make heated diapers? Perfect for you. Ooooops, forgot.
When I was in Utah, you didn't get out of your basement. Bet you have
one of those Mormon bomb shelters, locked yourself inside with a
week's worth of provisions.

You never left your state. It would be a parole violation.

Mind telling me what I am on parole for? *Ooooops, forgot. *You lie
your ass off, and when exposed as a dickless pussy liar, you just lie
some more.

Amazing how you have not called me a child molester since I headed for
your neighborhood.

Try heading here to Detroit. You wouldn't last ten minutes.

Grew up on the south side of Chicago.

ENORMOUS PILES OF BULL****.

Yes, Horvie, you are an enormous pile of bull****. You can't even
keep your own lies straight, and you are so desperate you think you
can keep track of the truthy.
Lie #1.

*No wonder everyone knows that you are a
huge liar.

Lie #2.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You pathetic dumb****. You wouldn't lie about me so much if I didn't
tell the truth. Everyone here knows I am a rigorously honest man,
which is why you attack me and lie your ass off about me.

*You told us for years that you grew up in San Diego.

Lie #3 and #4. Never said I grew up there. Said I did the last
couple years of high school in Coronado.

*You
bragged about being trained by seals and cutting grass on the Naval
base.

Sure did.

*Now you're changing your story?

Lie #5. No change whatsoever. You simply ignored reality, you stupid
dip****.

*What a ****ing liar.

Lie #6. You just made a bigger fool out of yourself, idiot.

*What an asshole.

At least you didn't lie this time, you pathetic asshole.

*You have no ethics or morals or integrity.

Lie #7, 8, 9. Especially coming from a psychopathic coward like you
who lies like he breathes.

*****ing asshole.

I'm glad you think so. Happy to have you call me that in person.

You will burn in hell for all eternity.

Lie #10. Thanks for the amusement, dumb****, you just ****ed yourself
in public again.
What was that verifiable name and address again?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old January 27th 11, 05:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:56:12 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

*You told us for years that you grew up in San Diego.

Lie #3 and #4. Never said I grew up there. Said I did the last
couple years of high school in Coronado.

BULL**** BULL**** BULL**** You said you grew up in San Diego. You
said you were trained by seals and you cut grass for them.

Caughtyoulyingagain. Caughtyoulyingagain.

Old January 27th 11, 06:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

You told us for years that you grew up in San Diego.

Lie #3 and #4. *Never said I grew up there. *Said I did the last
couple years of high school in Coronado.

BULL**** BULL**** BULL****

Yes, you incredible idiot, you are full of bull**** and just got
busted lying your ass off and making a total fool out of yourself
again.

You said you grew up in San Diego.

BULL**** BULL**** BULL****. You're drinking so much you are frying
your brain, ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

*You
said you were trained by seals and you cut grass for them.

Sure was How about you show up in person and I will demonstrate the
training. Your ass will be grass and I will be the lawnmower.
Damn, I'm funny.

Caughtyoulyingagain. *Caughtyoulyingagain.

Only in your deranged fantasies, you pathetic pussy. Not to mention
that I caught YOU in ten straight lies, and of course, you snipped
being caught in your big lie. Because only a lying pussy would hide
his identity, you lying ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.
Damn, you are one stupid dickless dumb****, pussy.

Big Bear lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 13 December 29th 10 02:58 PM
Just another day at Big Bear Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 8 January 15th 10 12:22 AM
big bear Adam North American Ski Resorts 0 January 10th 07 12:34 AM
Anyone been to Big Bear, CA yet? Jason G Snowboarding 1 November 8th 04 09:19 PM
Anyone been to Bear Mtn yet? stephen enriquez Snowboarding 0 December 2nd 03 08:24 AM