Colorado snowfall 30% below normal .. the drought continues

Old December 26th 03, 05:24 PM
cindy

Default Colorado snowfall 30% below normal .. the drought continues

12/26/03

VAIL MOUNTAIN 79% of average
COPPER MOUNTAIN 70% of AVERAGE

ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/snow/update/co.txt

Old December 30th 03, 02:49 AM
Let Mikey Ski It!

cindy wrote:
VAIL MOUNTAIN xx% of average
COPPER MOUNTAIN xx% of AVERAGE

Man, I wish Cindy's posts were more effective. There are more tourists
here in Colorado right now than I can believe.

Mike...

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem
Old December 30th 03, 02:50 AM
Let Mikey Ski It!

"Let Mikey Ski It!" wrote:

cindy wrote:
VAIL MOUNTAIN xx% of average
COPPER MOUNTAIN xx% of AVERAGE

Man, I wish Cindy's posts were more effective. There are more tourists
here in Colorado right now than I can believe.

Oh, and here is a shot of some nice drought taken yesterday at
Breckenridge:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Bre...s/dscn3683.jpg

(Contest Bowl)

Mike...

Old January 2nd 04, 12:20 AM
George Nattey

1 word - Nice

- very envious - drought here has us seeing 36 C and no rain for over a
month - enjoy it - I know I would if I could!

I have very fond memories of UT in late Jan/Feb a few years ago... pity it's
so far away

Happy New Year.