Too much to pass up

Old August 11th 03, 06:00 AM
scottabe

Default Too much to pass up

Bob Lee wrote:
bdubya said:

The moderator team wishes to announce the passing of Mike Speegle,
skier and RSAM moderator, on Thursday the 24th of July. Mike was a
very personable fellow and a friend and skiing buddy who will be
missed. He is now skiing in light. Memorial donations in his name may
be made to The Shaka Franklin Foundation for Youth, 8101 East
Dartmouth Ave., #11, Denver, CO 80231, www.shaka.org, and all are
encouraged to ski a run in his honor at the earliest opportunity.

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/A-B...kesLastRun.jpg

See you on the next lap, Mike.

Geez, this is horrible! I'm *so* sorry to hear. All my condolances to the
family, and to us here on RSAM. He will be so very missed. Words would fail
to convey the respect I held for Mike.

This sucks.

Bob

You're gonna miss that despicable pathological liar?
I won't.
He grossly defamed me, lied hundreds of times about the insanity of rsa, and
participated in a criminal conspiracy of terrorism. Mike Speegle was an
asshole, and he is no loss to anyone who wants a decent newsgroup filled
with honest, honorable people.

No surprise that Bob Lee respected him: one psychopathic liar who respects
the ability of another liar to lie, defame, harass, stalk, and silence the
truth.

Condolences to his family. Must have been hard living with such a
manipulative, dishonest man.

Old August 11th 03, 08:58 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:
bdubya said:

[...]

You know. I used to think you pitiable.

But now it's clear just how big an asshole you are.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 12th 03, 03:52 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 8/11/03 1:58 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:
bdubya said:

[...]

Unlike Mike Speegle, I've never defamed anyone here, deliberately lied about
them, participated in a criminal conspiracy to harass them, etc. Who's an
asshole? A pathological liar who taunted rape survivors like Mike Speegle,
or a despicable stalking psychopathic liar like you, or someone who tells
the truth?
Ooooops, forgot. One psychopathic liar "respects" another.
If telling the truth makes me an asshole, so be it.

Old August 12th 03, 04:25 AM
AstroPax

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:52:52 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

I've never snip deliberately lied about them

You have lied, but *not* deliberately ???

Interesting psychological concept, indeed.

So exactly how *have* you lied about them, by accident?

-Astro

Old August 12th 03, 05:01 AM
The Real Bev

wrote:

I've never snip deliberately lied about them

You have lied, but *not* deliberately ???

Interesting psychological concept, indeed.

So exactly how *have* you lied about them, by accident?

"Oops, I did it again!"

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old August 12th 03, 07:11 AM
Alan Baker

Default Too stoopid to respond to.

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.cd7a0437cac5c1a5c6ffda1dc8a694eb@1060 602769.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 8/11/03 4:52 AM:

Alan Baker wrote:

snip

Mr. Speegle appeared to be a genuinely nice man and his passing
is tragic under any circumstances. My feelings go out to his family
and friends.

Mike Speegle was a pathological liar, a criminal, and an all around asshole.
No tragedy when the world loses an amoral, unethical jerk like him.

bob is such a big baby and craves attention so much that he
always makes shock posts like this (very predictable). Under such
circumstances, he should be totally ignored and shunned as the
social pariah that he is. It's a very nasty troll. Now THIS is the post
that should go over on his dating site to demonstrate to people
what an evil person this freak really is.

No surprise this freak thinks telling the truth is evil.

I'll say one thing and one thing only more on this subject (in respect
of dead and his friends and family)

Take the filth you're spewing and re-post it in sci.space.shuttle. There
are a whole bunch of people over there who I'm sure would *love* to here
your opinions about a man they respected and liked.

Old August 12th 03, 08:44 AM
Richard Henry

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

typical garbage

You know. I used to think you pitiable.

But now it's clear just how big an asshole you are.

Makes you wonder what "eulogies" will be posted after S's demise, no?

Recent opinions from RSA: "social pariah", "evil person", "lying parasitic
thug", "pathetic and pathelogical", "liar, liar".

Old August 12th 03, 02:11 PM
Dave Stallard

scottabe wrote:

Keep telling those whoppers, Assholepax. No surprise you don't discuss the
gross and vile lies Mike Speegle told about me or what has happened on this
newsgroup.

Cite ONE "gross and vile lie" he ever told about you. A quote, with a
link from Google. Just one.

If you can't do that, shut up.

Dave