Veteran's Day

Old November 11th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Veteran's Day

Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

Hey! That includes me.

Just bragging.

Speaking of bragging, maybe Scott can regale us again with his true
stories of combat in the 'Nam.

Old November 11th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:08:41 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

You're welcome. My four years ROTC and twenty two years as an officer
was nothing.

Hey! That includes me.

Well. Thank YOU for your service. I hope you had an enjoyable day.

Just bragging.

Speaking of bragging, maybe Scott can regale us again with his true
stories of combat in the 'Nam.

Please, No thanks. How about some stories about my visits to all 57
states?

Vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old November 11th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 11, 1:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

My thanks to honorable, decent, ethical veterans. You and Horvath can
go **** yourselves.

Hey! *That includes me.

Just bragging.

One thing that ****es me off is pathetic cowards who spent their time
counting beans and act like they actually were at risk.
Brag some more about hiding out in the Navy.

Speaking of bragging, maybe Scott can regale us again with his true
stories of combat in the 'Nam.

I'm not a vet. Never claimed to be. More fun to watch you make up
stories, anyway.

Old November 11th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

You're welcome. *My four years ROTC and twenty two years as an officer
was nothing.

Bull****. Lie some more, Dickless Horvie. No way an asshole like you
lasted that long in the service.

Hey! *That includes me.

Well. Thank YOU for your service. *I hope you had an enjoyable day.

Just bragging.

Speaking of bragging, maybe Scott can regale us again with his true
stories of combat in the 'Nam.

Please, *No thanks. *How about some stories about my visits to all 57
states?

You sure have not visited ME, coward.
Old November 12th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Richard Henry wrote:

Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

Hey! That includes me.

Thanks to you, then!

Every year I forget that the old planes will be flying at 11 am. I hear them,
but by the time I get outside they're gone. Every single time. Next year I'm
going to set some sort of alarm.

Just bragging.

No reason not to.

Speaking of bragging, maybe Scott can regale us again with his true
stories of combat in the 'Nam.

He probably hasn't lost his cut+paste skills yet. Soon, though. So sad when
cousins marry.

--
Cheers, Bev
_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_|-_
Old November 12th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 11, 8:10*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 11, 1:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

My thanks to honorable, decent, ethical veterans. *You and Horvath can
go **** yourselves.

Hey! *That includes me.

Just bragging.

One thing that ****es me off is pathetic cowards who spent their time
counting beans and act like they actually were at risk.
Brag some more about hiding out in the Navy.

I have respect for anyone working or worked on an Aircraft Carrier, with
tons of aviation fuel under them, tons of live ordinance around them,
and a couple ton jet with the aviation fuel (ie kerosene) and unused
ordinance landing on tope of them.

And if they turn out to be a cowardly stalking psychopathic
pathological liar, do you still respect them?
I'm sure you do. Horvie and Dickless Henry are your kind of freaks.

* Working on a carrier, no matter it is wartime or peacetime is a pretty
dangerous line of work, given that the workplace also bobs up and down,
doesn't make things easy. *that is why one bomb can sink a carrier, with
all the secondary explosion like what happened to the Japanese Carriers
at Midway, or what happened on the USS Forrestal in 1967.

Talking **** about me in person is a dangerous line of work, too.
Which is why you and your freak buddies have avoided doing so....

Speaking of bragging, maybe Scott can regale us again with his true
stories of combat in the 'Nam.

I'm not a vet. *Never claimed to be. *More fun to watch you make up
stories, anyway.

Not as fun as you making up stories, Mr. Combat College Journalist.

Geez, Ted, you just made up another lie. Just like you did when you
lied to the cops and committed perjury. Show the post, Ted.
Old November 12th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 11, 9:03*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Thanks to all our veterans (and current military) for their service.

Hey! *That includes me.

Thanks to you, then!

Every year I forget that the old planes will be flying at 11 am. *I hear them,
but by the time I get outside they're gone. *Every single time. *Next year I'm
going to set some sort of alarm.

Just bragging.

No reason not to.

Plenty of reason not to. Counting beans is not heroic.

I agree. Which is why your uncle shouldn't have ****ed your aunt: you
obviously are white trash spawn. Uglier than sin, and one vile ****.
Old November 19th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

On 11/11/2009 7:30 PM, twobuddha wrote:

I'm not a vet. Never claimed to be. More fun to watch you make up
stories, anyway.

But you did claim to have "fought honorably". Don't try to deny it,
Schattie!

Dave

Old November 19th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Nov 18, 5:39*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 11/11/2009 7:30 PM, twobuddha wrote:

I'm not a vet. *Never claimed to be. *More fun to watch you make up
stories, anyway.

But you did claim to have "fought honorably". *Don't try to deny it,
Schattie!

I'd sure love the chance to honorably fight you dickless ass, Dickless
Stallard. But you ain't got the balls.
All you can do is hide behind your computer, take cheap shots, and
stalk in real life, eh, freak?
Not very honorable, but you don't have a clue about honor. Or
manhood.
If you did, you wouldn't be the dickless cheap shot freak coward you
are. Don't try and deny it, Dickless.