Nomination - christinA for PSM-HL&S

Old May 2nd 05, 10:39 PM
ah

Default Nomination - christinA for PSM-HL&S

Scott Abraham wrote:
Translation: wildly ethical and decent, Scott Abraham tells the truth and
sick freaks like this defame him.
This asshole is right about one thing, though. Usenet is dead to anyone
with a conscience.

"tm" wrote in message
tm wrote:
PJR wrote:

"Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker

The Hook Line & Sinker (HL&S) is a different breed of award, a reward
for the best, most inspired trolls on Usenet. Talent at wily yet
ultimately harmless manipulation is worthy of public recognition; it
gets laws passed all the time. Named in memory of the Usenet troll who
rose so far as to successfully troll the American media into reporting
his theory that the Navy shot down TWA Flight 800."

Previous winners include Dr Flonkenstein (twice) and the demon.local
trolls, not to mention Sean and me. It's a *good* award to win.

Interesting. PBJ, I know you are desperate to animate that moribund
auk awards bit, so desperate that you and Shawn are trying to revive
old kooks like ScottAbrahams, kooks no one even give a **** about
anymore, and I respect you for that. The glory days of kook hunting
are done, usenet as we knew it is dead, but i admire you kids for
trying to revitalize.

But I'm kinda curious about these above awards. Please correct me if i
am wrong, but anyone with half a brain has successfully trolled you
and flonkenstein and demon.local. Its like, punch 'send' and watch the
predictable response.

You really need to up your game with those awards.

I hereby nominate Scott Abrahams for the HK&S auk award.
Wildly insane and widely ignored, Scott has successfully trolled
alt.usenet.kooks newbies into thinking that they trolled him.

Hmmm, another blank one . . . .
--
ah

/\_/|