Val di Fiemme 15/30 K Mass Start

Old January 17th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
don martin

Default Val di Fiemme 15/30 K Mass Start

Did anyone get this race captured for bitTorrent. It seems like all
the races are out there except for this one. Or was it cancelled?
Thanks to everyone who is doing the seeding.

Old January 17th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

don martin skrev:
Did anyone get this race captured for bitTorrent. It seems like all
the races are out there except for this one. Or was it cancelled?
Thanks to everyone who is doing the seeding.

What Val de Fiemme race? the last one in Tour de Ski was not Mass
Start.
Anyway here are the links I found on usenet:

Val de Fiemme, final climb: http://www.mininova.org/tor/540671
Val de Fiemme, final climb men (IT) http://www.mininova.org/tor/544711
Val di Fiemme, final climb women (IT) http://www.mininova.org/tor/547807

Old January 17th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

I too would be interested in seeing the 15km/30km mass starts that took
place on Saturday, 1/6/07, the day before the "Final Climb." Certain
underperforming Norwegians did well, as I recall. If anyone can help
out, I'd be appreciative. I'm very thankful for the saints who have put
up every other TdS event - I'm enjoying watching them.

Christopher

Old January 18th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
don martin

Does WCSN allow downloading so that I can save it?

Old January 18th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
don martin

When I try to play the Munich race of the Tour de Ski, I get an error
that says "Class not registered". Anyone ever gotten that error and
know what to do about it? I have downloaded probably 50 ski videos
thru bitTorrent or FTP and never had this problem before? thanks for
any help you can give me.

Old January 18th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
dardruba

don martin wrote:
Did anyone get this race captured for bitTorrent. It seems like all
the races are out there except for this one. Or was it cancelled?
Thanks to everyone who is doing the seeding.

Looks like you may be unlucky Don. I missed these events too and was hoping you'd get a good response.
Perhaps all our viewers were keyed up waiting for the final day and the climbs.
Mike
Old January 18th 07, 05:58 PM
WCSN_Ski WCSN_Ski is offline
Junior Member

There is no "official" way of downloading the video...you just have to watch it through the site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by don martin
Does WCSN allow downloading so that I can save it?