Harley for Sale

Old August 17th 11, 11:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Harley for Sale

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:23:10 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

ps: Just got off a nice 1200 mile ride. Oregon coast, across the
Umpqua to Crater Lake, visited an old friend in Bend, lovely ride
home. Four hundred miles a day. Great time. On my Kawasaki, with
mufflers and without assless chaps.

Liar. If you put your fat ass on a bike, the tires would explode.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 17th 11, 02:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

My daughter has a Sportster. About 3 years ago she rode from Raleigh, NC to the Grand Canyon by herself. She wants to get a BMW for touring, you never know when the Harley is going to die.
Old August 17th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

ps: *Just got off a nice 1200 mile ride. *Oregon coast, across the
Umpqua to Crater Lake, visited an old friend in Bend, lovely ride
home. *Four hundred miles a day. *Great time. *On my Kawasaki, with
mufflers and without assless chaps.

Liar. *If you put your fat ass on a bike, the tires would explode.

Funny you mention that. I've been squeezing the last couple thousand
miles out of my rear tire. Parked it when I got home, and noticed
that a chunk had came off the tire and there was a quarter sized spot
where you could see cord. Fair warning: Metzeler 880's are known for
this problem, and damned if I will ever buy another tire from them.
So the Kawi goes in the bike shop Friday for a new rear. Shame YOU
can't get a new rear, considering how many chunks you're swallowed.
Now go put on your assless chaps and pretend to be a macho Harley
biker.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 17th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 7:15*am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
My daughter has a Sportster. About 3 years ago she rode from Raleigh, NC to the Grand Canyon by herself. She wants to get a BMW for touring, you never know when the Harley is going to die.

Vinnie Walker, of all people. Off your meds again? I'll give you
credit: no disgusting lies in this post, but that won't last.
Old August 18th 11, 10:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:15:34 -0700 (PDT), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

My dauShe wants to get a BMW for touring,
you never know when the Harley is going to die.

You never know where you can get a BMW repaired.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 18th 11, 10:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Funny you mention that. I've been squeezing the last couple thousand
miles out of my rear tire. Parked it when I got home, and noticed
that a chunk had came off the tire and there was a quarter sized spot
where you could see cord. Fair warning: Metzeler 880's are known for
this problem, and damned if I will ever buy another tire from them.
So the Kawi goes in the bike shop Friday for a new rear.

Liar. Are you getting a tire from a dumpster? You can't afford to
buy one

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 18th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Funny you mention that. *I've been squeezing the last couple thousand
miles out of my rear tire. *Parked it when I got home, and noticed
that a chunk had came off the tire and there was a quarter sized spot
where you could see cord. *Fair warning: Metzeler 880's are known for
this problem, and damned if I will ever buy another tire from them.
So the Kawi goes in the bike shop Friday for a new rear.

Liar. *Are you getting a tire from a dumpster? *You can't afford to
buy one

Show up. I'll let you wear it as a necklace. Though I will admit I
got a screaming deal on a new tire online.
Old August 18th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:42:03 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Though I will admit I
got a screaming deal on a new tire online.

You bought a junk tire on line. I expect no less from you. I hope
you cleaned out the mosquitoes. (No I don't.)

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 18th 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Though I will admit I
got a screaming deal on a new tire online.

You bought a junk tire on line. *I expect no less from you. *I hope
you cleaned out the mosquitoes. *(No I don't.)

Wrong again, pussy. Say, how do you find tires for that Harley
tricycle you ride?
Old August 18th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Though I will admit I
got a screaming deal on a new tire online.

You bought a junk tire on line. *I expect no less from you. *I hope
you cleaned out the mosquitoes. *(No I don't.)

Wrong again, pussy. Say, how do you find tires for that Harley
tricycle you ride?

Find them? What in the **** are you talking about? They come with
them.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

Ski for sale Michael Snowboarding 0 August 19th 05 03:35 PM
Weather prediction by Harley Davidson Motorcycles Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 0 December 9th 04 04:51 PM
Sale Now On Simon Brown European Ski Resorts 5 March 11th 04 06:51 PM
for sale eieio Alpine Skiing 2 September 13th 03 08:58 AM
for sale eieio Alpine Skiing 0 September 13th 03 12:07 AM