The last weekend for A-Basin

Old June 19th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default The last weekend for A-Basin

On Jun 18, 5:14*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:35:38 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Jun 18, 11:40*am, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:35:11 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Jun 17, 9:13*pm, pigo wrote:
On Jun 17, 7:27*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. *I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

I've skied every month of the year. *Had a 17 month streak going back
in the heyday of TwoBuddha.

You liar.

You pussy. *I skied more that year than you have in your entire life.
Something like eighty four days and I spent about three hundred on
lift tickets, total. * I skied this month, too. *And I will next
month. *Hmmmmmm. *That makes eight straight months and counting.
You stupid dumb****, you can ski year round in the pNW. *I used to go
down to Hood, just to say I did.

You liar.

Horvie, if you're going to call me a liar, it really would help your
credibility if you didn't snip the bit that shows you for the dickless
coward you are.
Here, let me help. I wrote: How about you show up in Seattle and
knock on my door, just to say you
did? Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again.

*BTW, I've skied more places than you can ever dream. *East,
West, Midwest, Europe.

I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest, but then again,
I'm not you. For example, if I had served, I wouldn't brag about
being in a unit that got a PUC, then out yourself as a pathetic lying
piece of **** poseur by admitting that you weren't even ****ing born
when one those was awarded. Dumb****.

*I've skied them all.

No, you haven't. And many of the mountains you've skied ain't worth
skiing.

*As far North as Quebec
City and as far South as Bear Mountain.

So ****ing what? I've skied as far north as ****ing Alaska and as far
south as Arizona. I win again.

*I've skied Olympic slopes,
the Axamer Lizum in Austria and Squaw Valley in Nevada.

So ****ing what? I've skied on FOUR different Olympic downhill
courses, eight or so mountains that held Olympic events. I win again,
ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Hell, skied on three different Olympic downhill courses this year
alone. When is the last time YOU skied, dumb****?

*You're just a
pathetic loser and you know it.

I know you are a pathetic pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy and I just bitch
slapped you again.
BTW, just tried on my new ski outfit, pants, jacket liner, jacket. I
cannot stop myself from shopping for gear.
Thanks for providing me with the opportunity to humiliated you.
Again. And again. Fun, fun.

Old June 19th 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:10:26 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You stupid dumb****, you can ski year round in the pNW. *I used to go
down to Hood, just to say I did.

You liar.

Horvie, if you're going to call me a liar, it really would help your
credibility if you didn't snip the bit that shows you for the dickless
coward you are.

Anything to shut you up.

*BTW, I've skied more places than you can ever dream. *East,
West, Midwest, Europe.

I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest,

Because you've never been there. You have an ankle bracelet put on by
the court so you can't leave your house.

*I've skied them all.

No, you haven't. And many of the mountains you've skied ain't worth
skiing.

Name one.

*As far North as Quebec
City and as far South as Bear Mountain.

So ****ing what? I've skied as far north as ****ing Alaska and as far
south as Arizona. I win again.

Arizona? There's no skiing in Arizona.

*I've skied Olympic slopes,
the Axamer Lizum in Austria and Squaw Valley in Nevada.

So ****ing what? I've skied on FOUR different Olympic downhill
courses, eight or so mountains that held Olympic events. I win again,

What utter ****ing bull****. You can't even NAME eight mountains that
have held Olympic events. I wouldn't doubt that you skied in the
Special Olympics.

Hell, skied on three different Olympic downhill courses this year
alone. When is the last time YOU skied, dumb****?

BTW, just tried on my new ski outfit, pants, jacket liner, jacket.

Great stuff to have in the middle of June. I just got a new lob
wedge.

And keep bragging about tennis, too. I've been golfing five times a
week while you've been sitting in front of the TV eating Ho-Hos and
smoking weed.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 19th 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

You stupid dumb****, you can ski year round in the pNW. *I used to go
down to Hood, just to say I did.

You liar.

Horvie, if you're going to call me a liar, it really would help your
credibility if you didn't snip the bit that shows you for the dickless
coward you are.

Anything to shut you up.

Anything? Oh, please. Show up in person and spew your ****. We'll
see who shuts up, ppppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.
How humiliating for you. Holy ****, you're not only a dickless
coward, you're a stupid dickless coward.

*BTW, I've skied more places than you can ever dream. *East,
West, Midwest, Europe.

I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest,

Because you've never been there.

Of course I have not. Why would any sane human being who had a choice
leave the West to ski in Michigan?
I spent a week in NYC last year in the middle of winter. Friends told
me to bring my skis. I laughed.

*You have an ankle bracelet put on by
the court so you can't leave your house.

Horvie, you pathetic pussy, you are welcome to show up and find out.
Imagine how difficult it would be for me to take my boot out of your
ass wearing an ankle bracelet.
Speaking of which, where are the cops? You know, the who supposedly
are going to put me away for life for showing you for the
pppppppuuuuuussssssyyyy you are?
Thanks for giving me another opportunity to humiliate you and your
buddies.

Which just goes to show you how ****ing stupid and ignorant you are,
dumb****. Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again.

*I've skied Olympic slopes,
the Axamer Lizum in Austria and Squaw Valley in Nevada.

So ****ing what? *I've skied on FOUR different Olympic downhill
courses, eight or so mountains that held Olympic events. *I win again,

What utter ****ing bull****. *You can't even NAME eight mountains that
have held Olympic events. I wouldn't doubt that you skied in the
Special Olympics.

Sure. Whistler. Blackcomb. Cypress. Squaw. Snowbasin. Deer
Valley. Park City. Kananaskis. Eight Mountains. Skied them all.
And you haven't, pppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Damn, humiliating you is fun.

Hell, skied on three different Olympic downhill courses this year
alone. *When is the last time YOU skied, dumb****?

BTW, just tried on my new ski outfit, pants, jacket liner, jacket.

Great stuff to have in the middle of June. *I just got a new lob
wedge.

Pussies play golf. Smart guys shop ski gear in June and get screaming
deals.

And keep bragging about tennis, too. *

Get that straight, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. I never brag about
tennis. I brag about letting you ppppppuuuuusssssiiiiiieeeeessssss
know when and where I will be, and none of you ever having the nads to
show up. I brag about showing you punks up. Now diaper up, the
thought of seeing me in person gives you the runs.

I've been golfing five times a
week while you've been sitting in front of the TV eating Ho-Hos and
smoking weed.

I will confess to an occasional Ding Dong. But unlike you, I ain't
smoked dope in over 23 years. You might want to consider quitting
yourself, since you gotta be stoned to be this stupid and ****
yourself so thoroughly.
Ooooops, forgot. You don't have to be stoned to be stupid and ****
yourself in public. Thanks. You are soooooooooo easy,
ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyy.

Old June 19th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Oooops, forgot something.
Catching Horvath lying is like catching Horvath breathing. Just about
every post has a whopper, and it is amazing how often this lying piece
of **** ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy snips the more humiliating examples
of getting busted.
Since it is so much fun, allow me to humiliate the pussy again.

I wrote: I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest, but
then again,
I'm not you. For example, if I had served, I wouldn't brag about
being in a unit that got a PUC, then out yourself as a pathetic lying
piece of **** poseur by admitting that you weren't even ****ing born
when one those was awarded. Dumb****.

Naturally, Horvath snipped his embarassing gaffe.
Given how enthusiastic you pathetic freaks can get about trying to
catch me lying (and failing, and failing, and failing) you'd think
your concern about poseurs, frauds, and lying piece of **** cowards
would extend to this dickless wimp.
But of course, he is one of you, and no matter how ridiculous the lie,
no matter how gross the false allegation, no matter how disgusting the
smear, you freaks never criticize each other.
Thanks for helping me humiliate Horvath, and humiliate you. How
ridiculous. How typical of the amoral cowards of this ********.

wrote this crap:

[...]

ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

Old June 19th 11, 11:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:28:45 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Oooops, forgot something.
Catching Horvath lying is like catching Horvath breathing. Just about
every post has a whopper, and it is amazing how often this lying piece
of **** ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy snips the more humiliating examples
of getting busted.
Since it is so much fun, allow me to humiliate the pussy again.

I wrote: I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest, but
then again,
I'm not you. For example, if I had served, I wouldn't brag about
being in a unit that got a PUC, then out yourself as a pathetic lying
piece of **** poseur by admitting that you weren't even ****ing born
when one those was awarded. Dumb****.

There was no lying there, dumbass. Both PUCs I got were awarded
during WW2. When you are with the unit you are *required* to wear the
award, it's part of your uniform. Anybody who had an ounce of
military background would know that, dumbass. You just show yourself
again as the pathetic loser that you are.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 19th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:24:00 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

*BTW, I've skied more places than you can ever dream. *East,
West, Midwest, Europe.

I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest,

Because you've never been there.

Of course I have not. Why would any sane human being who had a choice
leave the West to ski in Michigan?

Why would you ski anywhere? You claimed to have skied in Arizona.

*You have an ankle bracelet put on by
the court so you can't leave your house.

No, you haven't. *And many of the mountains you've skied ain't worth
skiing.

Name one.

You couldn't name ONE.

*As far North as Quebec
City and as far South as Bear Mountain.

So ****ing what? *I've skied as far north as ****ing Alaska and as far
south as Arizona. *I win again.

Arizona? *There's no skiing in Arizona.

Which just goes to show you how ****ing stupid and ignorant you are,
dumb****. Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again.

This is from a guy who wouldn't ski in Michigan? But brags about
skiing in Arizona.

*I've skied Olympic slopes,
the Axamer Lizum in Austria and Squaw Valley in Nevada.

So ****ing what? *I've skied on FOUR different Olympic downhill
courses, eight or so mountains that held Olympic events. *I win again,

What utter ****ing bull****. *You can't even NAME eight mountains that
have held Olympic events. I wouldn't doubt that you skied in the
Special Olympics.

Sure. Whistler. Blackcomb. Cypress. Squaw. Snowbasin. Deer
Valley. Park City. Kananaskis. Eight Mountains. Skied them all.

You've skied three Olympic ski areas, Vancouver, SLC, and Tahoe. I've
skied Innsbruck, Tahoe, and SLC. So we're even. But I've skied the
expert slopes while you flail around on the bunny slopes.

Pussies play golf.

Tell that to Obama. Say it to his face, dumbass.

I've been golfing five times a
week while you've been sitting in front of the TV eating Ho-Hos and
smoking weed.

I will confess to an occasional Ding Dong.

I'm sure you like putting your lips on a Ding Dong and sucking out all
the cream.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

Old June 19th 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Jun 17, 7:27*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

About 15 years ago I managed to ski every month for a couple of
years. My brothers record is around 7 years of skiing at least once a
month. It's nice to have a couple of snowfields with easy 4WD
access. But a few of them are gone now.
Old June 19th 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

BTW, I've skied more places than you can ever dream. East,
West, Midwest, Europe.

I wouldn't brag about skiing the East and the Midwest,

Because you've never been there.

Of course I have not. *Why would any sane human being who had a choice
leave the West to ski in Michigan?

Why would you ski anywhere? *You claimed to have skied in Arizona.

Holy ****. How ****ing stupid can you get, dumb****? Take your dick
out of your ass and google Arizona skiing. I've not only skied one
Arizona mountain, I've skied TWO Arizona mountains.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
How ****ing ignorant can you get?
What a dumb****!!!!!!!

You have an ankle bracelet put on by
the court so you can't leave your house.

No, you haven't. And many of the mountains you've skied ain't worth
skiing.

Name one.

You couldn't name ONE.

As far North as Quebec
City and as far South as Bear Mountain.

So ****ing what? I've skied as far north as ****ing Alaska and as far
south as Arizona. I win again.

Arizona? There's no skiing in Arizona.

Which just goes to show you how ****ing stupid and ignorant you are,
dumb****. *Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again.

This is from a guy who wouldn't ski in Michigan? *But brags about
skiing in Arizona.

Which just goes to show anyone who knows skiing that you are an idiot
and I have skied Arizona. Why would any sane person who had a choice
travel to ****ing Michigan to ski tiny hills on ice?
I want to do that, I can stay home and ski Snoqualmie. Ooooops,
forgot. Snoqualmie has twice the vert of any Michigan mountain, with
better snow. Which proves what a ******** Michigan is. And you live
there.

I've skied Olympic slopes,
the Axamer Lizum in Austria and Squaw Valley in Nevada.

So ****ing what? I've skied on FOUR different Olympic downhill
courses, eight or so mountains that held Olympic events. I win again,

What utter ****ing bull****. You can't even NAME eight mountains that
have held Olympic events. I wouldn't doubt that you skied in the
Special Olympics.

Sure. *Whistler. *Blackcomb. *Cypress. *Squaw. *Snowbasin. *Deer
Valley. *Park City. *Kananaskis. *Eight Mountains. *Skied them all.

You've skied three Olympic ski areas, Vancouver, SLC, and Tahoe.

Vancouver is not a ski area. Cypress Mountain, Blackcomb and Whistler
are ski areas, dumb****.

.. *I've
skied Innsbruck, Tahoe, and SLC. *So we're even. *But I've skied the
expert slopes while you flail around on the bunny slopes.

Wrong again, idiot. I skied Kananaskis. 1988 Olympic downhill. And
I skied that little local hill where they held a few events.
I win. Again. And you got busted being a dumb**** again.

Pussies play golf.

Tell that to Obama. *Say it to his face, dumbass.

I'd rather say it to YOUR face, pussy.
Oooops, forgot. Pussies play golf, and you're a pussy.

I've been golfing five times a
week while you've been sitting in front of the TV eating Ho-Hos and
smoking weed.

I will confess to an occasional Ding Dong.

I'm sure you like putting your lips on a Ding Dong and sucking out all
the cream.

Say it to my face, pussy.
Oh, yeah. Once again, you snipped the bit about you claiming to have
been awarded TWO PUC's....which turn out to have been awarded to units
you claim to have served in.....before you were born.
What a fraud!!!!! What a poseur!!!!! What a pussy!!!!! What a
Horvath!!!!!!
Old June 19th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good..

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

About 15 years ago I managed to ski every month for a couple of
years. *My brothers record is around 7 years of skiing at least once a
month. *It's nice to have a couple of snowfields with easy 4WD
access. *But a few of them are gone now.

There used to be a guy who posted here bragging about his streak,
which was somewhere around six years and counting.
A bunch of the K2 guys had several year streaks, but they were going
down to Hood to test skis year around.
Old June 19th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 11:34:49 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

This is from a guy who wouldn't ski in Michigan? *But brags about
skiing in Arizona.

Which just goes to show anyone who knows skiing that you are an idiot
and I have skied Arizona. Why would any sane person who had a choice
travel to ****ing Michigan to ski tiny hills on ice?

Of course you can't because leaving the state would violate your
probation.

Is it easy to put on those new ski pants over the court required ankle
bracelet?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

BBQ at A-Basin this weekend snoig Alpine Skiing 4 August 26th 10 03:39 PM
Anyone Tried A-BAsin? hr(bob) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 October 14th 07 12:24 AM
A-Basin redlodge Alpine Skiing 7 May 11th 07 09:23 PM
How were A-basin and Loveland this past weekend?????? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 2 October 19th 06 01:35 AM
A-Basin Get Together Chester Bullock Alpine Skiing (moderated) 9 May 1st 05 01:35 AM