The last weekend for A-Basin

Old June 17th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Default The last weekend for A-Basin

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. I think they will. The snow looks good.
Old June 18th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:
There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list
Old June 18th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 17, 3:30*pm, snoig wrote:
There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

Snoig:

Is Boreas Pass open yet from Breck down to Route 285?
Old June 18th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jun 17, 7:27*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.
Old June 18th 11, 05:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good..

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. *I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

There was an August snowstorm in New Hampshire once in my youth. My
brother got caught out in the middle of it on a hiking trip, but I
wasn't able to get skis up on it before it melted down.
Old June 18th 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 06/17/11 22:11, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 17, 9:13 pm, wrote:
On Jun 17, 7:27 pm, Richard wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:30 pm, wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. I think they will. The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

There was an August snowstorm in New Hampshire once in my youth. My
brother got caught out in the middle of it on a hiking trip, but I
wasn't able to get skis up on it before it melted down.

When I was little there was an August snowstorm in the Mojave desert
somewhere east of Palmdale. Melted as soon as it hit the ground, of
course, but it actually happened.

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
Old June 18th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good..

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. *I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

I've skied every month of the year. Had a 17 month streak going back
in the heyday of TwoBuddha.
Poor Brain Fried Bob. Mr. Know It All gets shown up by a crappier
skier. But then again, showing up Bob Thompson is one of my favorite
activities.
Contact info? See you in Ketchum next weekend?
Old June 18th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. *I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

I've skied every month of the year. Had a 17 month streak going back
in the heyday of TwoBuddha.

You liar.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 18th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. *I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

I've skied every month of the year. *Had a 17 month streak going back
in the heyday of TwoBuddha.

You liar.

You pussy. I skied more that year than you have in your entire life.
Something like eighty four days and I spent about three hundred on
lift tickets, total. I skied this month, too. And I will next
month. Hmmmmmm. That makes eight straight months and counting.
You stupid dumb****, you can ski year round in the pNW. I used to go
down to Hood, just to say I did.
How about you show up in Seattle and knock on my door, just to say you
did? Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again.
Old June 19th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

June, August, and September are on my *not* skied list. *I did have to
sweep 20" off of a newly framed floor once in Sept. though.

I've skied every month of the year. *Had a 17 month streak going back
in the heyday of TwoBuddha.

You liar.

You pussy. I skied more that year than you have in your entire life.
Something like eighty four days and I spent about three hundred on
lift tickets, total. I skied this month, too. And I will next
month. Hmmmmmm. That makes eight straight months and counting.
You stupid dumb****, you can ski year round in the pNW. I used to go
down to Hood, just to say I did.

You liar. BTW, I've skied more places than you can ever dream. East,
West, Midwest, Europe. I've skied them all. As far North as Quebec
City and as far South as Bear Mountain. I've skied Olympic slopes,
the Axamer Lizum in Austria and Squaw Valley in Nevada. You're just a
pathetic loser and you know it.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

BBQ at A-Basin this weekend snoig Alpine Skiing 4 August 26th 10 03:39 PM
Anyone Tried A-BAsin? hr(bob) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 October 14th 07 12:24 AM
A-Basin redlodge Alpine Skiing 7 May 11th 07 09:23 PM
How were A-basin and Loveland this past weekend?????? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 2 October 19th 06 01:35 AM
A-Basin Get Together Chester Bullock Alpine Skiing (moderated) 9 May 1st 05 01:35 AM