snowboard bag

Old September 30th 05, 03:56 AM

Default snowboard bag

Where in Canada can I get a snowboard bag that's FULLY PADDED ALL
AROUND (top, bottom, sides) for a decent price?

Seems like local stores are a rip. I looked on ebay but almost all
sellers will only ship in USA.

I want something similar to a Limited Solo bag.

Old October 5th 05, 08:46 PM
Waco Paco

What's a decent price? I got a padded bag with shoulder strap from burton
for around $120 CAD at Hogtown (Toronto skate/snow shop). Decent bag wtih
some good features (2 internal knick knack pockets, 1 outside pocket,
durable material, skateboard holder, padded all around, snowboard strap). I
took it with me to Banff last year and it survived the flight and drive up,
been using it for last 2 years and no cuts or anything inside the bag yet.
Seems to be waterproof too.

Maybe in your opinion I got ripped off already... but that's the cheapest
one with all the features I want (not to say good looking too) there.

I guess you should check around this time of year to see if there are some
left over from last season.

stu

ups.com...

Old October 5th 05, 08:56 PM
Bruce Chang

"Waco Paco" wrote in message
.. .
What's a decent price? I got a padded bag with shoulder strap from burton
for around $120 CAD at Hogtown (Toronto skate/snow shop). Decent bag wtih
some good features (2 internal knick knack pockets, 1 outside pocket,
durable material, skateboard holder, padded all around, snowboard strap).
I took it with me to Banff last year and it survived the flight and drive
up, been using it for last 2 years and no cuts or anything inside the bag
yet. Seems to be waterproof too.

Maybe in your opinion I got ripped off already... but that's the cheapest
one with all the features I want (not to say good looking too) there.

I guess you should check around this time of year to see if there are some
left over from last season.

stu

wrote in message
ups.com...
Where in Canada can I get a snowboard bag that's FULLY PADDED ALL
AROUND (top, bottom, sides) for a decent price?

Seems like local stores are a rip. I looked on ebay but almost all
sellers will only ship in USA.

I want something similar to a Limited Solo bag.

I purchased a 5150 snowboard bag off the internet for something like $40
about three years ago. It took a cut from my snowboard when I flew to
Whistler last year. Nothing major but I hadn't immobilized my snowboard so
I'm not surprised it cut through. I believe it was something like
snowboardbags.com or the like. I would try www.overstock.com or
www.rei-outlet.com to see if they have any good deals.

-Bruce