"There's a Texan on the road ..."

Old February 27th 04, 07:15 AM
BrritSki

Default The Mika do-as-I-don't

scottabe wrote:

Gonna be another gathering of psychopaths? Please, please tell me where.

Somewhere you can't afford. Or do you want to audition for the part of
Tit-willow ?
Old February 27th 04, 07:18 AM
BrritSki

Default The Mikado

tm wrote:

That's very funny stuff, who knew William and Sir Arthur were
terrorist?

bows Not far from Pirates of Penzance to terrorist.
Old February 27th 04, 10:53 AM
vern93

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article Irz%b.1590$h23.1084@fed1read06, Richard Henry at
wrote on 2/26/04 8:11 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Verifiable name and address, and you get mine.

I already posted my whitepages reference. You may now post yours. Fair is
fair.

You posted my home address (verified by a fellow terrorist) ages ago. Go
find this one and do it again. Please. That will help us.

Well if you think it'll help.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C63932B87

Can I get a share of the settlement when you sue the idiot that posted
your address to RSA the first time?

Dave
Old February 27th 04, 11:26 AM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Roger Tilsbury, Felon

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:59:18 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Hey, every time my dog takes a ****, I think of you.

You molest your dog, too?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 27th 04, 01:23 PM
pigo

"vern93" wrote in message

wrote on 2/26/04 8:11 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Verifiable name and address, and you get mine.

I already posted my whitepages reference. You may now post yours.

Fair is
fair.

You posted my home address (verified by a fellow terrorist) ages ago.

Go
find this one and do it again. Please. That will help us.

Well if you think it'll help.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C63932B87

Can I get a share of the settlement when you sue the idiot that posted
your address to RSA the first time?

Dave

Well! Isn't that interesting? And the sponsors at the top of the page I got
were sites that provided lists of sexual criminals too. I wonder what that
keyed off of. The address?

Old February 27th 04, 03:01 PM
Richard Henry

"vern93" wrote in message

wrote on 2/26/04 8:11 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Verifiable name and address, and you get mine.

I already posted my whitepages reference. You may now post yours.

Fair is
fair.

You posted my home address (verified by a fellow terrorist) ages ago.

Go
find this one and do it again. Please. That will help us.

Well if you think it'll help.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C63932B87

Can I get a share of the settlement when you sue the idiot that posted
your address to RSA the first time?

Gee. I didn't know about that. That wsa even before I had a cable modem at
home, or had ever read rsa at work. But I heard he has moved.

Old February 27th 04, 03:09 PM
vern93

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

Where did I read this one before? Oh yeah...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K5AC26B87

"Patience .
This is going to take some time, so just wait.
Enjoy wondering if every person who comes up to you is a process server,"

I guess this time around, Scooter really really means it this time...

(snip)

Well, I hate to write, given the rosy Federal budget forecasts in the next
few years, the US gov't will need it more...

Ted

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24D21B87

Ted,

You dick! I was looking for both these posts yesterday AND the one
where he was talking about using his "settlement money" to go to the

Next time I'll just ask you, oh "King of the Google Search"

Dave
Old February 27th 04, 03:12 PM
vern93

In article ,
"pigo" wrote:

Well! Isn't that interesting?

Yeah. It's no wonder he's upset about the whole thing. The guy that
posted it sounds a little "off his rocker" to me.

And the sponsors at the top of the page I got
were sites that provided lists of sexual criminals too. I wonder what that
keyed off of. The address?

Maybe the name.

Dave
Old February 27th 04, 03:56 PM
Richard Henry

"Ted Waldron" wrote in message

Where did I read this one before? Oh yeah...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K5AC26B87

You mean SA is just trying to intimidate me with all this talk of crimes,
jail, and lawyers? I think Bert told us what that was once, even though he
misused the word:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X18422C87

It's a noun, not a verb. A definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=barratry

Old February 27th 04, 04:23 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message news:BC637FAE.1018B%
Another gross lie. Show any post where I threatened you with violence, you
sick stalking freak. The same outrageous false claims, the same threats of
real world harm. You're dangerous. Stop stalking, freak.

Hmmm, I make a post where I tell you that I am no threat to you and
you respond with a delusional rant. Doesn't seem like the response of
a sane, honest, decent man. A little problem with paranoia there
Fatman? Remember, I plan on never getting near you.

What are the voices in your head telling you to do today?