Sugestions for new ski/snowboard gear to test on Street Cents

Old July 14th 03, 10:11 PM
Baka Dasai

Default Sugestions for new ski/snowboard gear to test on Street Cents

On 14 Jul 2003 10:21:57 -0700, Ken said (and I quote):
Hi,
My name is Ken and I am a researcher for a television show in Canada
that tests products that are popular with young people. We are looking
for info about the latest skiing and snowboard gear. Have you tried
some new equipment thats helped you rip it up. Have you been ripped
off by a product thats turned out to be a dud. Lets hear about it.

The latest snowboarding gear that is popular with the kids is called
"carving gear". It offers higher performance and higher speeds, and
that's why it's become so popular with the young folks. The best online
shop for buying it would be http://www.bomberonline.com
--
"Naturally, the common people don't want war. But, after all, it is the
leaders of a country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter
Old July 14th 03, 11:53 PM
Mike T

The latest snowboarding gear that is popular with the kids is called
"carving gear". It offers higher performance and higher speeds, and
that's why it's become so popular with the young folks. The best online
shop for buying it would be http://www.bomberonline.com

roflmao!

(Or maybe I should bring my daughter to Japan when she's old enough to ride
plates!)

Mike T

Old July 16th 03, 02:48 PM
Ken

"(Are you the same "Ken" that played the evil corporate stooge in
season's
past?)"

Nope, but that's funny I had totally forgot about that guy. Thanks for
the suggestion.
Old July 22nd 03, 05:05 PM
bdmaster

Ken wrote:

Hi,
My name is Ken and I am a researcher for a television show in Canada
that tests products that are popular with young people. We are looking
for info about the latest skiing and snowboard gear. Have you tried
some new equipment thats helped you rip it up. Have you been ripped
off by a product thats turned out to be a dud. Lets hear about it.

Ken

hello ken,

i am from austria so i don't know your television show - but maybe i can
make you interesting in a new "product" from gaspo.
at http://www.boarddesigner.com anyone can design his own artwork for a
snowboard, skiboard (shortcarver, carver,...) or skateboard. gaspo is a
rather small company which is producing snowboards since more then 20
years - the standard collection can be viewed on
http://www.gaspo.at/sport/eng/

reinhard

-----

http://www.boarddesigner.com