TR: Park City 01/17/11

Old January 22nd 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
nogodforme

Default TR: Park City 01/17/11

Visit my web site for a trip report of Park City, Alta, and The
Canyons. Plus food places to visit.

http://www.nogodforme.com/ParkCityResort2011.htm
Old January 22nd 11, 02:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:24:45 -0800 (PST), nogodforme
wrote:

Visit my web site for a trip report of Park City, Alta, and The
Canyons. Plus food places to visit.

http://www.nogodforme.com/ParkCityResort2011.htm

Do you work for Amsoil?
Old January 22nd 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 21, 6:24*pm, nogodforme wrote:
Visit my web site for a trip report of Park City, Alta, and The
Canyons. * *Plus food places to visit.

http://www.nogodforme.com/ParkCityResort2011.htm

I knew you were a gumby. Not to mention stupid. Classless and
clueless.
And this trip report confirmed it. I'd be tempted to write about the
places I skied and ate, but I can't get past mentioning that Bob
Thompson didn't have the balls to show up in person and call me a
child molester. At Stein's.
Old January 23rd 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
nogodforme

wrote:
Visit my web site for a trip report of Park City, Alta, and The
Canyons. * *Plus food places to visit.

http://www.nogodforme.com/ParkCityResort2011.htm

Do you work for Amsoil?

I use their oil and have a ZO number, but don't sell it. A friend
of mine sells it as his main job, the links go to his web site. I
have a real job.

Old January 23rd 11, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Visit my web site for a trip report of Park City, Alta, and The
Canyons. * *Plus food places to visit.

http://www.nogodforme.com/ParkCityResort2011.htm

Do you work for Amsoil?

I use their oil and have a ZO number, but don't sell it. * *A friend
of mine sells it as his main job, the links go to his web site. * *I
have a real job.

You do realize you are having a civil conversation with a wack job who
calls himself Dick Gozinya?
Maybe you ought to find a God. Obviously, you are lacking in ethics,
morals, and decency, not to mention class.
Old January 23rd 11, 11:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:24:21 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You do realize you are having a civil conversation with a wack job who
calls himself Dick Gozinya?
Maybe you ought to find a God. Obviously, you are lacking in ethics,
morals, and decency, not to mention class.

Speaking of God. I assume you spent the Sabbath smoking dope and
having homo sex instead of going to the temple, pagan pervert, dumbass
Sasquatch. You have no class mentioning God, ethics, morals, or
decency. Do us a favor and spend Sunday with a gun in your mouth.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 23rd 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

You do realize you are having a civil conversation with a wack job who
calls himself Dick Gozinya?
Maybe you ought to find a God. *Obviously, you are lacking in ethics,
morals, and decency, not to mention class.

Speaking of God. *I assume you spent the Sabbath smoking dope and
having homo sex instead of going to the temple, pagan pervert,

Went last night, dumbass. Sang with the band. Had a blast, pagan
pppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.

dumbass
Sasquatch. *You have no class mentioning God, ethics, morals, or
decency. *Do us a favor and spend Sunday with a gun in your mouth.

Thanks, dumbass. I could not have expressed my ethical, moral, and
spiritual superiority half as well as you just did.

Park City DZN Alpine Skiing 0 December 9th 06 04:37 AM
Park City Bryan Alpine Skiing 5 March 8th 05 04:40 PM
Park City, Ut Here I Come Fairplay North American Ski Resorts 17 January 20th 05 12:52 PM
Park City Magnum626 Snowboarding 0 February 24th 04 12:00 AM
Skiing in Park City Daniel Vargo Nordic Skiing 1 November 6th 03 01:19 PM