What'd I miss?

Old January 21st 09, 12:46 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default What'd I miss?

Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Let me assure all my friends (and the rest of you lot) that I'm am home
again and -- while sore -- on the mend.

So I'll have lots of time to kill arguing with all of you!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old January 21st 09, 01:11 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

On Jan 20, 5:46*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Let me assure all my friends (and the rest of you lot) that I'm am home
again and -- while sore -- on the mend.

So I'll have lots of time to kill arguing with all of you!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

Paging TieCheese. Call on line one for you.
Old January 21st 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Alan Baker wrote:
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Let me assure all my friends (and the rest of you lot) that I'm am home
again and -- while sore -- on the mend.

So I'll have lots of time to kill arguing with all of you!

Hope your doing better. Did it kill your season?

I will try to come up with a good aerodynamic question maybe that will
distract you from the usual noise that goes on here.
24 hours of daytona is this weekend that is usually the unveiling of the
new areo devices, they changed some of the rules to prevent unwanted
takeoffs. But remember that no lift forces are present unless it is
increasing in altitude, ya right...

I am sure our newly minted medical authority will weigh in that it was
all in your head and a little exercise would be better for you.

George Bush went home and some guy who claims that change is in the
wind is steering us. Will it be any different?
Old January 21st 09, 01:14 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Steve Hix

In article
,
Alan Baker wrote:

Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Let me assure all my friends (and the rest of you lot) that I'm am home
again and -- while sore -- on the mend.

So I'll have lots of time to kill arguing with all of you!

You didn't miss a thing.
Old January 21st 09, 01:14 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Steve Carroll

On Jan 20, 6:46*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Damn dude... you're having more health problems? How will you ever
make it to old age

Old January 21st 09, 01:15 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
David Laville

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:46:13 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

I'm sure the surgeon appreciated you explaining to him how to perform
an appendectomy.

David Laville, G.S.E.M.
The Golfing Machine Authorized Instructor
Old January 21st 09, 01:21 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
Steve Carroll wrote:

On Jan 20, 6:46*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Damn dude... you're having more health problems? How will you ever
make it to old age

At this rate...

....I have no idea. :-S

Old January 21st 09, 01:23 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
annika1980

On Jan 20, 8:46*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Hey Pitts, your voodoo doll needs calibrating.

Old January 21st 09, 01:24 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
weedhopper

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Let me assure all my friends (and the rest of you lot) that I'm am home
again and -- while sore -- on the mend.

So I'll have lots of time to kill arguing with all of you!

You mean; killing us with arguments. Feel better soon.