Bert Hoff: NO MORE SPAM! EVER!!!!

Old November 25th 03, 12:56 AM
Vern93

Default Bert Hoff: NO MORE SPAM! EVER!!!!

Bert this is OUTRAGEOUS. Have you lost your everloving mind? First
Ishee gets spammed, and now me. Do not ever send me your spam again.
As I write this, I am in the process of deleting this email account.

Do not ever email me any more of your screed and foul language. This is
inappropriate and in clear violation of the University of Phoenix
Anti-harassment policy "Offensive conduct, verbal or written including
sexually explicit jokes, comments, innuendo, or other tasteless action
that would offend a reasonably sensitive person." (http://www.phoenix.edu/catalog/policy.html)

Additionally it falls under the generally accepted definition of Spam
"Internet spam is one or more unsolicited messages, sent or posted as
part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantially
identical content." ( http://www.monkeys.com/spam-defined/ )

I know when Ishee had this problem she posted her online harassment as
evidence that it was mensbbs and RSA specific and spam. I will do the
same.

Your thoughts on using proprietary servers and resources to send
unwanted and/or inappropriate communication is well documented. (As
many here, including Mr Hobbs and Miss Kerrison, can attest.) I am
currently considering undertaking measures to let the University of
Phoenix know what sort of use to which you are putting their resources.

An IMMEDIATE apology would be a good start.

Ironically, your SPAM is entitled " Reporting Internet Harassment"
This is only one of the offending spams.

From: Bert Hoff
Subject: Reporting Internet Harrassment
Date: November 23, 2003 11:34:14 PM CST
To: Vern93

From: Bert Hoff
Date: November 23, 2003 11:34:14 PM CST
To: Vern93

In article ,

From: Bert Hoff
Date: November 23, 2003 11:38:54 PM CST
To: Vern93

Old November 25th 03, 02:07 AM
Bert Hoff

"Vern93" wrote in message
Bert this is OUTRAGEOUS. Have you lost your everloving mind? First
Ishee gets spammed, and now me. Do not ever send me your spam again.
As I write this, I am in the process of deleting this email account.

Fomenting a little stalking and harassment, are you?

Bert