RSA Whistler Combined Race

Old February 19th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

Default RSA Whistler Combined Race

On this day that the downhill/slalom combined race was held at
Whistler, I remember the day I won the RSA combined ski race at
Whistler.
Anthea "****" Kerrison, in her mad desire to replace me as the source
of goodies and the consensus Prophet of RSA, decided (as many of you
have) that she was a far better skier and talked a bunch of **** about
how she could embarass me in a race. I immediately accepted a
challenge to race a downhill. She and her fellow lying, stalking,
cowardly, pathologically lying dweeb buddies decided that a downhill
was not a complete test of skiing skill, so they insisted on a race
through the gates. I immediately agreed.
I utterly humiliated the fugly bitch in the downhill. She was over
four hundred yards behind when I crossed the finish line in triumph,
immediately hoisting my Olin skis for the camera.
During the interim, this sick, vicious, despicable, psychopathic ****
decided to have some fun with me, and over portable radios, jerked me
all over the mountain. I told the bitch she was a bitch....and then
humiliated her again in a gates race, winning by over three seconds.
Exposed not only as a fugly fat **** but as a crapbugger**** skier,
Kerrison stole lift tickets and launched a campaign of real world
stalking, defamation, and felonies to cover up her shame.
I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can hear your applause. Thank you. I couldn't have done it without
my faith in Vail, Olin Skis, and God.

Two Buddha, Champion

Vail: Kerrison is ugly here, too
Old February 19th 10, 01:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Feb 18, 4:30*pm, Scott Abraham wrote:
On this day that the downhill/slalom combined race was held at
Whistler, I remember the day I won the RSA combined ski race at
Whistler.
Anthea "****" Kerrison, in her mad desire to replace me as the source
of goodies and the consensus Prophet of RSA, decided (as many of you
have) that she was a far better skier and talked a bunch of **** about
how she could embarass me in a race. *I immediately accepted a
challenge to race a downhill.

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ? You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Do you only race women ?
Old February 19th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On Feb 18, 5:12*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Feb 18, 4:30*pm, Scott Abraham wrote:

On this day that the downhill/slalom combined race was held at
Whistler, I remember the day I won the RSA combined ski race at
Whistler.
Anthea "****" Kerrison, in her mad desire to replace me as the source
of goodies and the consensus Prophet of RSA, decided (as many of you
have) that she was a far better skier and talked a bunch of **** about
how she could embarass me in a race. *I immediately accepted a
challenge to race a downhill.

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ?

Because I don't believe a word you write, pussy. Plus, I knew I could
beat Kerrison, and she irritated me with her sick games. I only make
bets I know I can win. Sorta like betting I can kick your ass and
challenging you to show up at Jackson.
Pretty much the same logic YOU use when I challenge you to spew your
crap in person: you know I can beat you. Like a drum.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Actually, I could give a **** about your claims of skiing
superiority. You're still a dickless coward, a pathological liar, and
a pussy. I am a far better and more manly man than you will ever be,
and everybody knows it. Including you.
As for my own skiing skills, I could also give a ****.
Care less every year. Not a source of identity for me. Long past
taking my personal worth from my athletic accomplishments.

Do you only race women ?

Nah. I only race people I think I can beat. Sorta like I only
challenge pussies I know I can take, like I've challenged you. Very
sexist and condescending of you to diminish **** Kerrison that way,
freak.
At least you're smarter that **** Kerrison: you know you can't take
me, so you don't challenge and you don't show up. But like ****
Kerrison, you're a pussy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I AM THE CHAMPION.

BTW, which Brain Fried Bob Thompson Pussy Moment do YOU think is the
most pussy? Being a pussy yourself, you should have appreciation for
his pussy artistry. VOTE!!!!!
Old February 19th 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Feb 18, 5:22*pm, Scott Abraham wrote:

Sorta like betting I can kick your ass and
challenging you to show up at Jackson.

Again Scott, we have lives. You don't. You know where Bob lives.
You've been to his house. While you're busy foaming at the mouth,
what stopped YOU from knocking on HIS door ? It's utterly irrational
of you to expect these rubrics of manhood to only work in one
direction. To borrow a phrase : you are insane (and this lack of
logic proves it). Get help, or just slink away...

I am a far better and more manly man than you will ever be,
and everybody knows it. *

The choir of voices in your head ?

As for my own skiing skills, I could also give a ****.
Care less every year. *Not a source of identity for me. *

Nor is it for me, or anyone else here, despite your absolute
desperation in trying to pin that on us. I'm merely stating a fact.
You are very likely an inferior skier to everyone in this group. As
for all that "I can beat you up" bull****, I'd be surprised if you can
throw a punch without getting winded...but since we all have lives and
jobs and things to accomplish, (and your cowardice prevents it), a
meeting will likely not occur to provide a venue to prove either "who
can beat up who" or the skiing issues.

Nah. *I only race people I think I can beat. *

LOL. How manly of you.

Old February 19th 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On Feb 18, 5:31*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Feb 18, 5:22*pm, Scott Abraham wrote:

Sorta like betting I can kick your ass and
challenging you to show up at Jackson.

Again Scott, we have lives. *

But not balls, for damn sure.

You don't.

I don't? Hey, I was on vacation at Jackson and at Dear Valet when I
challenged you to show up.
Good life.

*You know where Bob lives.
You've been to his house. *While you're busy foaming at the mouth,
what stopped YOU from knocking on HIS door ?

Uh, the law, dumb****. Also the fact that I am not a stalker, like
you.
Big difference between what I can do on neutral ground and the legal
risk of hunting one of you freaks down.
As you well know, pussy, and it is incredibly cowardly and dishonest
of you to pose that question.
Especially since you know my name, you know where I live, and you've
never had the balls to knock on my door.
Geez, it's embarassing when your own bull**** manipulations get turned
on you, eh, pussy?

*It's utterly irrational
of you to expect these rubrics of manhood to only work in one
direction.

So in your deranged mind, proving my manhood means I have to hunt down
anyone who lies about me?
Geez, I thought rubrics of manhood meant having the balls to spew your
crap in a man's face, instead of hiding behind your computer.
It's utterly irrational, not to mention cowardly, for you to expect me
to hunt you down.
But why would I expect a pussy like you to know anything about
manhood? You've proven, time and again, you have no idea. And no
balls.

*To borrow a phrase : you are insane (and this lack of
logic proves it). *Get help, or just slink away...

Actually, I was thinking exactly that of you.

I am a far better and more manly man than you will ever be,
and everybody knows it. *

The choir of voices in your head ?

You sure as **** do, pussy, or else you would show up. Or stop making
pathetic excuses for your dicklessness, pussy.

As for my own skiing skills, I could also give a ****.
Care less every year. *Not a source of identity for me. *

Nor is it for me, or anyone else here, despite your absolute
desperation in trying to pin that on us.

Geez, and here I thought YOU just pinned that on YOURSELF.
Idiot. Dumb****.

*I'm merely stating a fact.

No, you're blowing **** out your mouth, as usual.

You are very likely an inferior skier to everyone in this group.

I'm pretty sure I'm better than Horvath. Bev. And I proved I'm
better than the ****.

*As
for all that "I can beat you up" bull****, I'd be surprised if you can
throw a punch without getting winded...but since we all have lives and
jobs and things to accomplish, (and your cowardice prevents it), a
meeting will likely not occur to provide a venue to prove either "who
can beat up who" or the skiing issues.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I keep providing venues, and you keep running and hiding.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How pathetic!!!!!!
How ridiculous!!!!!!!
How dickless!!!!!
The manly rubrics convict you of being a pussy.

Nah. *I only race people I think I can beat. *

LOL. *How manly of you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old February 19th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 18, 6:12*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ? *You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Do you only race women ?

His skiing is truly a joke. There was a time that he accidently
followed me and Ant into about 2" of soft on packed. He fell over
standing still. I've never seen anyone so uncoordinated, let alone
from someone that claims to be a skiing insider.

I wonder what it is about skiing, where he is clearly out of place,
that makes him so obsessed with being good at it?

Old February 19th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On Feb 18, 8:27*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 18, 6:12*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ? *You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Do you only race women ?

His skiing is truly a joke. There was a time that he accidently
followed me and Ant into about 2" of soft on packed. He fell over
standing still. I've never seen anyone so uncoordinated, let alone
from someone that claims to be a skiing insider.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Talk about pathetic. Bob Thompson lying to the cops, running down to
Vegas when he knew I was in Utah, sneaking through Seattle, hiding in
Vancouver........truly a joke of a man.

I wonder what it is about skiing, where he is clearly out of place,
that makes him so obsessed with being good at it?

I'm obsessed with being good at skiing? Since when? About the only
thing I'm obsessed about lately is showing what a pathetic, laughable,
dickless freak Brain Fried Bob is, and I'm doing a fantastic job of
it. Of course, Brain Fried is giving me plenty of help.
I wonder what it is about being a man, where Brain Fried Bob clearly
is completely out of place, that makes him so obsessed with lying
about me?
Could it be that I keep exposing him as a dickless coward,
pathological liar, whining pussy, and all around asshole?
Day 50, pussy. Still waiting for LE to show up.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Old February 19th 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:27:09 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 18, 6:12*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ? *You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Do you only race women ?

His skiing is truly a joke. There was a time that he accidently
followed me and Ant into about 2" of soft on packed. He fell over
standing still. I've never seen anyone so uncoordinated, let alone
from someone that claims to be a skiing insider.

I wonder what it is about skiing, where he is clearly out of place,
that makes him so obsessed with being good at it?

Truly the guy is vile. Filled with hate and anger. A self centered
egomaniac with zero self esteem.

Absorbed with revenge based on a hatred of successful people,
women,etc.
Old February 19th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

If I was all of that, I would call myself Dick Gozinya.

Absorbed with revenge based on a hatred of successful people,
women,etc.-

Kerrison is successful? bWHAHA, she sure was a loser at Whistler.
Hang in there, Dickie me boyo. With any luck, she'll come to the
states again, and you'll have your shot at love.
Old February 19th 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

What are you doing for money? Working part time?