Let it go

Old September 13th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Let it go

On Sep 13, 4:01*am, snowbender
wrote:

Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Netkook, yes. But whose ass have you ever kicked?
Old September 13th 11, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 13, 7:28*am, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:45:59 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

I think he is really cementing his reputation as a moron even though he
is the only one who does not agree with that label.surprise Then
again he has never provided support for his claims but that never stops
him.

Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Yes you have a reputation and you are cementing that well.

I challenge you to produce one person from this newsgroup that agrees
with your last statement, other wise it shows you really are a moron.

I realized that previous request by me was difficult to understand so I
wanted to simplify it for you.

Please raise you hand pound on the floor respond to this newsgroup IF
YOU THINK ITCHY IS not A NETKOOK?

thank you for your time carry on

I will go on record saying I don't think he is a netkook. *I think
he's worse and I've stopped reading his nonsense many years ago.

When I say he's worse, I mean that someone like Scottee is a netkook.
Mildly amusing, annoying, but not serious. *Itchie actually believes
in his kookery and preaches it like a religion. *Most distasteful.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

You mean like the Romney crap?
Old September 13th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:40:08 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 13, 7:15 am, "Bob wrote:
snowbender wrote:
Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass

Finally he said something I can agree with.

Right, "answers given, but you dare not to take it," or you don't know
how read? In English, a sentence terminated with a period, no wonder
that you can only achieve the "half-baked" knowledge.

snowbender

WTF.

He proved my point. He actually believes his kookery. He is as bad
as a Michigan fan.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 13th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 13, 9:06 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 13, 4:01 am, snowbender
wrote:
Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Netkook, yes. But whose ass have you ever kicked?

"You don't know your ass is being kicked? Slow!"

snowbender
Old September 13th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 13, 5:28*am, down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

I think he is really cementing his reputation as a moron even though he
is the only one who does not agree with that label.surprise *Then
again he has never provided support for his claims but that never stops
him.

Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Yes you have a reputation and you are cementing that well.

As do you. As a stupid blowhard lying piece of **** coward. Shame we
don't know your real name, but you're not a total dumb****: you hide
your identity.

I challenge you to produce one person from this newsgroup that agrees
with your last statement, other wise it shows you really are a moron.

I agree with him. He's kicked your ass. As do I.
Old September 13th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 13, 5:45*am, down_hill wrote:
down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

I think he is really cementing his reputation as a moron even though he
is the only one who does not agree with that label.surprise Then
again he has never provided support for his claims but that never stops
him.

Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Yes you have a reputation and you are cementing that well.

I challenge you to produce one person from this newsgroup that agrees
with your last statement, other wise it shows you really are a moron.

I realized that previous request by me was difficult to understand so I
wanted to simplify it for you.

Please raise you hand pound on the floor respond to this newsgroup IF
YOU THINK ITCHY IS not A NETKOOK?

thank you for your time carry on-

Hand raise with middle finger extended.
Old September 13th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Your **** doesn't work with him, right?

When I say he's worse, I mean that someone like Scottee is a netkook.
Mildly amusing, annoying, but not serious.

Odd. I find you highly amusing. Disgusting, despicable, and easy.
Certainly can't take your threats serious, as you never have been and
never will be man enough to voice any threats in person.

*Itchie actually believes
in his kookery and preaches it like a religion. *Most distasteful.

I actually believe you are a pathological liar, disgusting scumbag,
despicable freak, and dickless netkook.
I preach it here whenever possible.
Can I get an AMEN?
Old September 13th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 13, 4:01 am,
wrote:

Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Netkook, yes. But whose ass have you ever kicked?

After this round of brilliant responses and admissions such as he is a
netkook it appears he has kicked his own butt. He was promising a show.

I think it is time to nominate him for some internet award, this way
some other people can have a laugh at him too.
Old September 13th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 13, 8:40*am, down_hill wrote:
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 13, 7:15 am, "Bob *wrote:
snowbender wrote:
Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass

Finally he said something I can agree with.

Right, "answers given, but you dare not to take it," or you don't know
how read? In English, a sentence terminated with a period, no wonder
that you can only achieve the "half-baked" knowledge.

snowbender

WTF.

Uh, pretty much what I say to every post you make.
Old September 13th 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Actually, I've got quite a notorious reputation as a netkook/jackass
ass kicker on the 'net. Thanks for coming to my morning head-banging
session.

Netkook, yes. *But whose ass have you ever kicked?

I certainly have never had the opportunity to kick anyone's ass in
person.
Never will, either. That balls thing again.