Let it go

Old September 18th 11, 12:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Let it go

On Sep 17, 7:16 pm, down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In itchy's case not enough.

I spent the last two days at lime rock running with the nascar modifieds.
600 hundred plus horsepower same sized tires 18 inch wide and 10 plus
crew weighing over 250 each many over 300lbs and we have 150 hp 6 and 8
inch wide tires most teams have one crew guy under 200lbs per car and we
went 2 seconds a lap faster. Much like itchy a lot of noise and no
substance.

Lost in your little knowledge little mind traps? or you don't know we
here are called REC.SKIING.ALPINE? yup, little mind little knowledge.

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

I never refer to it in my responses. I can not wait for my race season

Bull****. You brag about your auto racing every time you try to boost
your image (in a skiing newsgroup???), but you are not even a racecar
driver, how fake.

"Nevertheless, I do have a clip for your little knowledge's continue
education,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8"

See the quotation marks? Yes, we have been this block before, and you
run away, and haven't learned anything, only a little knowledge
pretending."

had a ski jacket on this morning it was very chilly, snow will start soon.

And wear you "ski jacket" to pretend you're a skier in auto racing
crews? How cute, you don't really know where you are at, do you,
little knowledge?

snowbender
Old September 18th 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

snowfake wrote:

See the quotation marks? Yes, we have been this block before, and you
run away, and haven't learned anything, only a little knowledge
pretending."

had a ski jacket on this morning it was very chilly, snow will start soon.

And wear you "ski jacket" to pretend you're a skier in auto racing
crews? How cute, you don't really know where you are at, do you,
little knowledge?

unlike you I do not have to prove or pretend anything, had a nice two
days, hung out with friends, have pictures. One of the cars I work with
won his first pro race, they was happiness in that camp. Fixed a couple
of electrical issues, got yelled at by one of my regular teams for
fixing a problem on a team that they are trying to beat for rookie of
the year. But I said I would have to return the money to the other teams
for the extra fixes I had done on your cars. Hung out with old
girlfriends and people I have know for 35 years it is really nice to
have friends and people that you can trust and you enjoy their company.
Of course it leads to the discussion of who is no longer here. Is is
really nice to be wanted by other people you should try it some time.

you are a bitter little moron

I would not waste my time trying to debate with a netkook who posts fish
torture videos in a ski group & ski videos that belong on comedy channel
has issues with the meaning of simple english words and thinks he knows
it all!

got any friends? you sure prove here and every forum that you have been
removed from that you do not.....

Old September 18th 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default Let it go an example

snowfake wrote:
..

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

I never refer to it in my responses. I can not wait for my race season

Bull****. You brag about your auto racing every time you try to boost
your image (in a skiing newsgroup???), but you are not even a racecar
driver, how fake.

This is why you are a moron, you can not tell a joke from a statement of
fact.

Race car drivers are a dime a dozen find your self a good race car
engineer and you will win more races.
Old September 18th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 17, 8:06*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

Don't forget Alan. We had someone in this group that presented
themselves as a skier and industry insider once upon a time. It turned
out to be a lonely, overweight, social misfit, living a pretend life
through the internet. Trying to escape his misdeeds and perhaps groom
new victims.

I'll give downhill the BOTD though :-)
Old September 18th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 18, 6:58 am, down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

See the quotation marks? Yes, we have been this block before, and you
run away, and haven't learned anything, only a little knowledge
pretending."

had a ski jacket on this morning it was very chilly, snow will start soon.

And wear you "ski jacket" to pretend you're a skier in auto racing
crews? How cute, you don't really know where you are at, do you,
little knowledge?

unlike you I do not have to prove or pretend anything, had a nice two
days, hung out with friends, have pictures.

Lie doesn't pay; it only makes you a pathetic liar.

One of the cars I work with
won his first pro race, they was happiness in that camp. Fixed a couple
of electrical issues, got yelled at by one of my regular teams for
fixing a problem on a team that they are trying to beat for rookie of
the year. But I said I would have to return the money to the other teams
for the extra fixes I had done on your cars. Hung out with old
girlfriends and people I have know for 35 years it is really nice to
have friends and people that you can trust and you enjoy their company.

"they was happiness"? "No gapper to talk about this clown's
incomprehensible English? Shame on you gappers."

Of course it leads to the discussion of who is no longer here. Is is
really nice to be wanted by other people you should try it some time.

No, a little knowledge arrogant friend is more dangerous than your
enemies.

you are a bitter little moron

You are talking about yourself.

I would not waste my time trying to debate with a netkook who posts fish
torture videos in a ski group & ski videos that belong on comedy channel
has issues with the meaning of simple english words and thinks he knows
it all!

Actually, "they was happiness" to be released, see how it tried to
return to the net,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evJzO-jLUCE

got any friends? you sure prove here and every forum that you have been
removed from that you do not.....

Yes, and they've praised my skiing, but has any one else ever praised
your skiing in this newsgroup? Being removed from a forum is not a
shame, but dare not to venture into a right forum and make proper
discussion IS.

Yup, "you are a bitter little moron."

snowbender
Old September 18th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 18, 7:20 am, down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

I never refer to it in my responses. I can not wait for my race season

Bull****. You brag about your auto racing every time you try to boost
your image (in a skiing newsgroup???), but you are not even a racecar
driver, how fake.

This is why you are a moron, you can not tell a joke from a statement of
fact.

Are you saying your auto racing is joke? Joke it is, moron.

Race car drivers are a dime a dozen find your self a good race car
engineer and you will win more races.

"A dime a dozen," but you cannot even get in?

You don't really know what you are talking about, do you?

"Race car engineer," fancy title, is that what you claim yourself are?
No, every body knows that it is the "driver" who wins the race, not
"engineer." You are stealing the driver's glory to "gold-plate" your
face.

snowbender
Old September 18th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Ted Waldron wrote:
In ,
wrote:

unlike you I do not have to prove or pretend anything,

yeah, you do. You have to help us put our Caterhams together.. )

Besides tell us the 411 on the Nürburgring and other race course before
we crash our kit cars..

Run the Glen it is a classic and the people are excited about the cars
and still the original course that all the driver of the day have run.

I chat with a guy who works at crossle couple of times a year he would
be better with the caterhams.
I work on Brabhams, Chevrons, Ralt, lola and March and if you really
need a hand I might be able to help. I am sure if you need a expert
caterham person I might be find one. I was talking to Ralph Furman
designer of Van Diemen cars and the current Furman F2000 car.
There were one or two caterhams at the vintage fest at lime rock over
labor day.
Old September 18th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:06 pm, Alan wrote:

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

Don't forget Alan. We had someone in this group that presented
themselves as a skier and industry insider once upon a time. It turned
out to be a lonely, overweight, social misfit, living a pretend life
through the internet. Trying to escape his misdeeds and perhaps groom
new victims.

I'll give downhill the BOTD though :-)

I have credentials that let me go where the general public can not.
Old September 18th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 18, 7:28*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:06*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

Don't forget Alan. We had someone in this group that presented
themselves as a skier and industry insider once upon a time.

Holy ****. Brain Fried Bob Thompson goes bat**** crazy again.
I'm certainly a skier, asshole. Not a very good one, but considering
I've skied something like a thousand days in my life, I certainly
qualify as a skier. And the only time I bragged about how well I
skied is when I humiliated your fellow drunk Kerrison.
As for industry insider, I certainly was at K2 for a while.
Freebies. Prototype skis. Free skis for rsa members, or great deals
on skis that had not been released to the market.
Don't let the facts trip you up., you drunken idiot.

It turned
out to be a lonely, overweight, social misfit, living a pretend life
through the internet. Trying to escape his misdeeds and perhaps groom
new victims.

One thing for su I'm a social misfit in this group. I'm not a
pathological liar, stalking coward, amoral psychopath, or brain fried
drunk. I'm a real man. When I call an asshole an asshole, I am more
than willing to do so in person.
Speaking of escaping misdeeds, you keep smearing me with allegations
of misdeeds, you dickless wimp. Instead of escaping YOUR misdeeds by
diapering up and running every time I give yout he chance to man up
and call ME a pervert in person, why don't YOU be accountable?
Damn. Sounds like I'm trying to groom a new victim.

I'll give downhill the BOTD though :-)

One pathological liar and dickless wimp cheering n another. How
charming.

Old September 18th 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 18, 8:31*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

*down_hill wrote:
unlike you I do not have to prove or pretend anything,

yeah, you do. *You have to help us put our Caterhams together.. )

How about a real name? Sure has to prove he's a man. Because he's
just another pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy hiding in anonymity.