Let it go

Old September 17th 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Let it go

On Sep 17, 6:14 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 17, 5:04 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 16, 3:25 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 16, 11:39 am, snowbender
wrote:

On Sep 16, 11:26 am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
snowbender wrote:
That's only your little knowledge's opinion,

That's the knowledge of someone who actually knows how to use the
English language.

Small set. The fanny thing is we both use a language so-called English
to "communicate," yet, I understand what you say but you don't
understand what I say, yup, "small set," little knowledge?

Reading Itchy declaim on English is almost as good as him teaching
aerodynamics.

You are a shameless lair, despite your higher education; wonder how
your sons think if they find out what their father does on the 'net.

Is "lair" an Itchy neologism, like "gapper"?

Thanks for so keen on trivial, ms spelling check screwed up, and
cannot correct/edit in google posting, so you have to learn how to
"learn the meanings and forget about the words."

My sons (and daughter) think I am hilarious on the net.

And in person, too.

So you raise a bunch kids just like you? Pretty boring family to say
the least.

My latest jokes:

"Basketball"

"I'm still the same person I was 40 years ago. Theres' just another
person wrapped around me"

"everybody's got to be somewhere"

"I think I see your problem"

"It's _all_ medicine"

Boring jokes, boring mind.

Welcome to the morning head banging session.

But I rather be gone fishing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uW0Zqj5N8c

they are more exciting than you lame liar.

Gone fish,
snowbender
Old September 17th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*snowbender wrote:
That's only your little knowledge's opinion,

That's the knowledge of someone who actually knows how to use the
English language.

Small set. The fanny thing is we both use a language so-called English
to "communicate," yet, I understand what you say but you don't
understand what I say, yup, "small set," little knowledge?

Reading Itchy declaim on English is almost as good as him teaching
aerodynamics.

You are a shameless lair, despite your higher education; wonder how
your sons think if they find out what their father does on the 'net.

Is "lair" an Itchy neologism, like "gapper"?

My sons (and daughter) think I am hilarious on the net.

I am absolutely certain your sons and daughter do not read rsa.
Would they want to see their father as a pathological liar, dickless
coward, and all around asshole?
I think not. I bet you've never told them about this ********.

And in person, too.

Really? I think it would be absolutely hilarious to see you in
person. For me. You wouldn't think ****ing your pants is funny.

My latest jokes:

"I'm still the same person I was 40 years ago. *Theres' just another
person wrapped around me"

You were a psychopath and a pathological liar then, you are now.

"everybody's got to be somewhere"

And you will always be somewhere far away from me.

"I think I see your problem"

Yeah. You're a cowardly stalking piece of ****.

Hey, what's your son's opinion of your latest humiliation, claiming
that I'm cyber stalking because I keep reminding everyone of how YOU
cyberstalk? How's that complain to the cops thing going?
Does your family crack up when I write "Contact info"?
I do. Funny forever.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Old September 17th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Sep 16, 9:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:

That's only your little knowledge's opinion,

That's the knowledge of someone who actually knows how to use the
English language.

Small set. The fanny thing is we both use a language so-called English
to "communicate," yet, I understand what you say but you don't
understand what I say, yup, "small set," little knowledge?

No, Chai-tea: I understand what you say fine.

You understand me as much as you understand about Iai, nothing; "you
only think you know, and you are stuck in the square one."

I didn't say I understood YOU, Chai-tea: I said I understood your WORDS.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 18th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Richard Henry wrote:

Reading Itchy declaim on English is almost as good as him teaching
aerodynamics.

You are a shameless lair, despite your higher education; wonder how
your sons think if they find out what their father does on the 'net.

I bet they have a good laugh like the rest of us.

Is "lair" an Itchy neologism, like "gapper"?

Figure out "green ma" yet lost on that one

My sons (and daughter) think I am hilarious on the net.

And in person, too.

My latest jokes:

"Basketball"

"I'm still the same person I was 40 years ago. Theres' just another
person wrapped around me"

"everybody's got to be somewhere"

"I think I see your problem"

"It's _all_ medicine"

In itchy's case not enough.

I spent the last two days at lime rock running with the nascar modifieds.
600 hundred plus horsepower same sized tires 18 inch wide and 10 plus
crew weighing over 250 each many over 300lbs and we have 150 hp 6 and 8
inch wide tires most teams have one crew guy under 200lbs per car and we
went 2 seconds a lap faster. Much like itchy a lot of noise and no
substance.
Old September 18th 11, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

Old September 18th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 6:54*pm, down_hill wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:

Reading Itchy declaim on English is almost as good as him teaching
aerodynamics.

You are a shameless lair, despite your higher education; wonder how
your sons think if they find out what their father does on the 'net.

I bet they have a good laugh like the rest of us.

Yeah, if they are like their father. Frauds, pathological liars,
manipulative cowards, etc. Like you, too.

In itchy's case not enough.

I spent the last two days at lime rock running with the nascar modifieds.
600 hundred plus horsepower same sized tires 18 inch wide and 10 plus
crew weighing over 250 each many over 300lbs and we have 150 hp 6 and 8
inch wide tires most teams have one crew guy under 200lbs per car and we
went 2 seconds a lap faster. Much like itchy a lot of noise and no
substance.-

Lot more substance than YOU will ever have,
pppppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy.
Old September 18th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 17, 7:06*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*down_hill wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

How could you possibly forget it? He thinks he is in a race newsgroup
and mentions it almost every post.
Sorta like you forgot the contact info for the cops you have lied to,
right?
Old September 18th 11, 02:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Alan Baker wrote:

In itchy's case not enough.

I spent the last two days at lime rock running with the nascar modifieds.
600 hundred plus horsepower same sized tires 18 inch wide and 10 plus
crew weighing over 250 each many over 300lbs and we have 150 hp 6 and 8
inch wide tires most teams have one crew guy under 200lbs per car and we
went 2 seconds a lap faster. Much like itchy a lot of noise and no
substance.

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

I never refer to it in my responses. I can not wait for my race season
had a ski jacket on this morning it was very chilly, snow will start soon.
Old September 18th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 7:16*pm, down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In itchy's case not enough.

I spent the last two days at lime rock running with the nascar modifieds.
600 hundred plus horsepower same sized tires 18 inch wide and 10 plus
crew weighing over 250 each many over 300lbs and we have 150 hp 6 and 8
inch wide tires most teams have one crew guy under 200lbs per car and we
went 2 seconds a lap faster. Much like itchy a lot of noise and no
substance.

That's right! I'd forgotten you were a racer.

:-)

I never refer to it in my responses.

Holy ****. You have completely lost your ****ing mind. Alzheimer's?
How can you possibly make that statement when you blather about both
car racing and ski racing all the time?

And you will still be a lying piece of **** cowardly asshole.

Old September 18th 11, 11:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 17, 4:55 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:

That's only your little knowledge's opinion,

That's the knowledge of someone who actually knows how to use the
English language.

Small set. The fanny thing is we both use a language so-called English
to "communicate," yet, I understand what you say but you don't
understand what I say, yup, "small set," little knowledge?

No, Chai-tea: I understand what you say fine.

You understand me as much as you understand about Iai, nothing; "you
only think you know, and you are stuck in the square one."

I didn't say I understood YOU, Chai-tea: I said I understood your WORDS.

"Square one," you don't know that you don't know.

snowbender