Natasha Richardson

Old March 27th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

Default Natasha Richardson

On Mar 27, 7:25*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:45:50 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote this crap:

I gotta tell you, the quality of the content here had become downright
apalling.

I agree. *There's not enough talk about swords.

Don't go gaying up my thread, Hovarth.

And we should be talking more about leadership.

Yes. I nominate you as Head Badge Checker to make sure all the
gappers are appropriately licensed to Piste. I, of course, will be
Excecutive Vice-President of Badge Checking, and will thus be usually
found in the hot-tub disciplining the nubile blond violators. Then
maybe I'll tell you what I did with my sword.

JP
Old March 27th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

wrote this crap:

I gotta tell you, the quality of the content here had become downright
apalling.

I agree. *There's not enough talk about swords.

Crap and oh yeah - if you can even believe it, my girfriend has never
seen "Gladiator" so I'm just about to pop it in. (The movie,
pervert.)

JP
************************************************** *************************
Paging: Taku Bolero. Taku Bolero please report to the newsgroup.
Old March 28th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Jay Pique wrote:

You people are really NOT entertaining me in the least.

So what do you expect? Do you think Lal, VtSkier, Pigo, Bev and I are
going to do a revue of Andrew Lloyd Weber's greatest hits whilst Horvath
accompanies us on the accordian and bw plays the banjo?

Maybe a barbershop quartet?

Or synchronized swimming?

WTF do you want?

//Walt
Old March 28th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Walt wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:

You people are really NOT entertaining me in the least.

So what do you expect? Do you think Lal, VtSkier, Pigo, Bev and I are
going to do a revue of Andrew Lloyd Weber's greatest hits whilst Horvath
accompanies us on the accordian and bw plays the banjo?

I don't do Weber or any of the moderns; but if you want to do some
Gilbert and Sullivan count me in.
Old March 28th 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Jay Pique wrote:

Crap and oh yeah - if you can even believe it, my girfriend has never
seen "Gladiator" so I'm just about to pop it in. (The movie,
pervert.)

That's even worse!!!! DVD or VHS?

/I'll be here all century
//be sure and tip your waitresses
Old March 28th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Here's another run for your denial,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD_v9VJlgTw

Hey! That reminds me of the first and only time I ever put on a pair of
Alpine skis. I went straight down too! Although I'm pretty sure you
went a lot farther.

Is you English good enough to read what's written on those HUGE ORANGE
SIGNS?

Dave
Old March 28th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Jay Pique wrote:

I can't believe I'm going to say this,
but I thinki miss Scott. There. I said it. I'm sure this means I
really, really need help in the most desperate way.

If you need help, I believe according to the rules of RSA psychiatry,
that you are, in fact, insane.

Ahem, "clue time." And the gentleman from Hawaii yields the internet to
the gentleman from Colorado.

Dave
Old March 28th 09, 10:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:19:58 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote this crap:

Oooh - a grammar lame! Just kidding. I'm bored out of my mind and
figured I'd jump in for a quick dip. (Not implying that that you're a
dip.) The thing with helmets is that they're just so "look at me, I'm
wearing a helmet because I'm (a) a RealSkier, (b) "responsible" or (3)
trying to look cool. Helmet wearers are just a bunch of self-
indulgent wussies that have decided they want to reduce the odds of
suffering a head injury when the slip and fall down the steps to their

Aye, matey, tis the truth you speak. I live a life of action,
adventure, and danger. I don't need no steenking helmet.

I wear one when riding one of my Harleys, or while playing hockey.
But I Don't wear one while at a stoplight, and the dumbass in front of
me is yakking on a cell phone and the light changes green. We are
talking about leadership here. That's what I want to hear.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old March 28th 09, 10:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:55:49 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

So what do you expect? Do you think Lal, VtSkier, Pigo, Bev and I are
going to do a revue of Andrew Lloyd Weber's greatest hits whilst Horvath
accompanies us on the accordian and bw plays the banjo?

Dammit Walt!

Don't ever accuse me of playing the accordion. I shoot accordion
players on site. I play the trumpet, cornet, bugle, the py-annie, and
the keyboard. I'm also an expert with the Chicago typewriter, and you
don't want to see that.

I will go to the Vath Cave and have my minions hunt you down. My
armies will surround your village and destroy your crops. Your
village will be burned to the ground. None will survive, not even
your dogs. Your women and children will be sold into slavery.

Old March 28th 09, 10:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:46:30 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote this crap:

I agree. *There's not enough talk about swords.

Don't go gaying up my thread, Hovarth.

Don't **** me off. You know the drill. I can raise an army just by
lifting my pinky.

And we should be talking more about leadership.

Yes. I nominate you as Head Badge Checker to make sure all the
gappers are appropriately licensed to Piste. I, of course, will be
Excecutive Vice-President of Badge Checking, and will thus be usually
found in the hot-tub disciplining the nubile blond violators. Then
maybe I'll tell you what I did with my sword.

Talk about gaying up a thread. You and your boyfriend can spend time
in the hot tub while I go to the tittie bar.