Request for Information

Old September 16th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default Request for Information

"Jay Pique" wrote in message news:26d12ffc-33f1-

Its about the OIL. 911 was merely the convenient excuse. Bush and co must
have been tickled pink when 911 happened.

You're an idiot.

===================================

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf

"Because this transformation of the US military will be very expensive, it
will probably proceed very slowly--unless America suffers 'some catastrophic
and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

Rebuilding America's Defenses September 2000

Project for the New American Century

founding members of which included Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald
Rumsfeld.

-----

'The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today.'

President GWBush in his diary, Evening Sept 11,2001

Old September 16th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Sep 16, 6:24*pm, "Norm" wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote in message news:26d12ffc-33f1-
Its about the OIL. 911 was merely the convenient excuse. Bush and co must
have been tickled pink when 911 happened.

You're an idiot.

===================================

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf

*"Because this transformation of the US military will be very expensive, it
will probably proceed very slowly--unless America suffers 'some catastrophic
and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

Rebuilding America's Defenses September 2000

Project for the New American Century

founding members of which included Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald
Rumsfeld.

-----

'The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today.'

President GWBush in his diary, Evening Sept 11,2001

You're still an idiot. And you've proven yourself obtuse. Keep up
the good work - the Republicans will be thankful.

JP

Old September 16th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Jay Pique" wrote in message news:de348e5c-621b-

[...]

===============================

2 ad hominem in a row without even the vaguest attempt to talk about the
points made. I usually have to work a lot harder to win these discussions.

Old September 17th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Sep 16, 7:25*pm, "Norm" wrote:
[...]

What "points"? And I'm not party to your so called discussion. I'm
just commenting on your posting behaviour. Carry on.

JP
Old September 17th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Norm" wrote:

"Jay Pique" wrote in message news:26d12ffc-33f1-

Its about the OIL. 911 was merely the convenient excuse. Bush and co must
have been tickled pink when 911 happened.

You're an idiot.

===================================

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf

"Because this transformation of the US military will be very expensive, it
will probably proceed very slowly--unless America suffers 'some catastrophic
and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

Rebuilding America's Defenses September 2000

Project for the New American Century

founding members of which included Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald
Rumsfeld.

-----

'The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today.'

President GWBush in his diary, Evening Sept 11,2001

1) I can't believe anyone, least of all the POTUS, had the time or
inclination to make a diary entry on the evening of Sept 11,2001. (I'm
not arguing with you, I just find it hard to believe. I know I didn't)

2) What does any of this have to do with Scott Abraham's misplaced lift
tickets?
Old September 17th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Sep 16, 3:46*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 16, 10:02*am, snoig wrote:

On Sep 15, 4:40*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:56:43 -0700, "Norm"
wrote this crap:

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message

Worst case scenario is that Saddaam got caught
bluffing. Now there's an "oops". I've heard reports that there have
been hundreds of millions of pounds of yellow cake removed from Iraq
since the liberation. I can't remember where though. Maybe you can
find it if you are interested.

AP Exclusive: US removes uranium from Iraq

By BRIAN MURPHY, Associated Press Writer 53 minutes ago

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program - a huge
stockpile of concentrated natural uranium - reached a Canadian port
Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week
airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

See what you can imply when you quote out of context?
Heres the link to th ewhole story.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...92730685_x.htm

It wasn't news, the UN has known about this store since 1981.
This was most certainly not, and never had the potential to become "Weapons
of mass destruction". Saddam never had anywhere near the technology to do
anything with it.

Actually. *You proved my point. *Saddam had yellowcake. *Weapons grade
yellowcake. *And he was trying to acquire more from Nigeria. *This
shows that Joe Wilson was lying, as has been revealed.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me- Hide quoted text -

What exactly is 'weapons grade yellowcake' and how do you use it? *Do
you fly over your enemy and dump enough of it on their bunker to bury
them? *Do you carry it on your yacht and shovel enough of it onto your
enemies ship when you pass in an effort to sink them?

Seems to me 'weapons grade yellowcake' is also known as 'dirt'. *Not
really useful without a whole lot of expensive processing. *Swords and
lances would make a much better weapon for a mighty warrior.- Hide quoted text -

Read the article. It can be processed.

Are you saying that he bought it because he needed more dirt? Even you
are not that dumb, are you?- Hide quoted text -

So, you agree with me that unprocessed yellowcake is pretty much dirt.
Old September 17th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:08:04 -0700, "Norm"
wrote this crap:

Yes, Read the article. Horvath is the one who added the term "Weapons
grade". The yellowcake is not anywhere near weapons grade. Yes, it can be
processed but not by any means Saddam had ever at his disposal, or was
likely to have for years to come. Where or why he bought it is unclear, but
he had it at least 10 years before the first gulf war, the US knew exactly
where it was, Israel knew where it was, and the UN knew where it was. It was
never a threat to anyone. This was not the fabled "Weapoms of Mass
Destruction". Sorry.

Well, some people never hear of a centrifuge.

Mighty warriors know of these things.

Old September 17th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:25:04 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

2) What does any of this have to do with Scott Abraham's misplaced lift
tickets?

What misplaced lift tickets?

Didn't he sell them for more cocaine?

Old September 17th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 16, 4:05*pm, comadrejo wrote:

He speaks French, so he lies after he says "Bonjour" and until he ends
with "D'Accord". *Anyway he had to lie somehow to score with his hot
wife.

LoL.

Old September 17th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:05:07 -0700, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

Actually. You proved my point. Saddam had yellowcake.

Iraq had uranium, I don't think it had any type of uranium oxide blend,
or had the infrastructure to mill and chemically treat uranium ore to
make "yellowcake".

They had yellowcake. That's now a known fact, jack. They tried to
buy more. Joe Wilson was caught lying. These are facts, nor opinion.

Weapons grade
yellowcake.

If didn't have weapons grade uranium, because it didn't have the
enrichment facilities to enriched uranium to make a large quantity of
weapons grade uranium. No matter if they had uranium ore or uranium
oxide blend. If the Iraqis did have weapons grade uranium, it was
infinitesimal quantity coming from laboratory experiments. The Iraqis
were using Calutrons to avoid IAEA enforcement before the Gulf War in
1990-1991. Most countries use gas diffusion centrifuges for enrichment.

Wow. You know something. Maybe you know what critical mass is? You
need more uranium? start with yellowcake.

That's what a mighty Hungarian warrior would do

The Calutrons were dismantled during the UN inspections in the 1990s.

Even if the Iraqis had weapons grade uranium, there are still some
huge hurdles to make atomic bomb that will fit onto a missile. Besides
other problems that the North Koreans found out, when they detonated a
partially contaminated or faulty atomic bomb.

And he was trying to acquire more from Nigeria.

Close, but what do you expect from a mighty Mongrel Croat warrior?

Niger (Nee-Jay) mines uranium on a pretty big scale, not Nigeria, and
was the country that was the focus of the "14 words" and the fake
Italian Intelligence memo. The Iraqis weren't acquiring about
yellowcake, and if they did, they wouldn't get it from Niger. Uranium
shipments are monitor, beside a myriad of other things by the IAEA.
Which is why it is such an important organization.

That would be UN monitoring? We saw how effective they were.

This shows that Joe Wilson was lying, as has been revealed.

He speaks French,

So he should have a mighty sword run through him.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

OT request - summer weather report... Sarah Eggleston European Ski Resorts 6 June 12th 06 04:33 PM
REQUEST SUGU Alpine Skiing 0 December 18th 05 04:41 PM
Request advice Gary S. Backcountry Skiing 2 January 9th 05 11:25 PM
request for rollerski review temporary lull Nordic Skiing 6 April 7th 04 05:24 PM
Zermatt weekend report (by request) Ace European Ski Resorts 9 December 4th 03 07:59 AM