DIN Chart - Atomic - Where can I find one?

Old August 15th 03, 03:41 AM
Richard Henry

Default TLAs was: DIN Chart - Atomic - Where can I find one?

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
bdubya wrote:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:49:02 -0700, The Real Bev

Dave Stallard wrote:

Despite what you may think, there really is no liberal counterpart to
the blatant and explicit partisanship of Fox TV News.

NPR. They never met a nanny-program they didn't like.

Seconded. Speaking as a frequent listener, they are strongly biased
to the left. As for ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN.... come ON people, they
have a CORPORATE bias. They'll swing left, right, up, down or
backwards, depending on the interests of their parent corporations.

What really cheeses me off is that tax money supports it. Whatever you
might think of Jesse Ventura, it wasn't proper for anybody's tax money to
support Garrison Keillor's anti-Jesse vendetta.

Vendetta? You mean that wasn't really The Body doing those bits?

Besides, Jesse hit first. He tried to cut the Minnesota Public Radio
budget. Garrison was cut-proof, however, since PHC pays its own way.

Old August 15th 03, 03:45 AM
Richard Henry

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.f0a9b0f02b7af2708300f6359998d3de @1060911839.cotse.net...
Richard Henry wrote:

"pigo" wrote in message

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Lost?

Who's president?

Reminds me of what Sadam said after HIS takeover.

Now there's a valid and legitimate comparison. Too many beers I
surmise. How many fingers am I holding up?

How many beers am I holding up? And get your fingers out of'em.

Old August 15th 03, 03:47 AM
Richard Henry

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Electoral vote contradicting the popular vote happens very rarely. The
last time was sometime in the 19th century.

There are some that would argue that 1960 could have gone either way in
popular vote, depending on which locality the graveyard voters were located
in.

Old August 15th 03, 05:08 AM
AstroPax

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:27:38 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

I'm just waiting for you to somehow link snowboarding to the BushHaters....

Chelsea Clinton is a Snowboarder.

-Astro

Old August 15th 03, 05:39 AM
The Real Bev

Dave Stallard wrote:

Despite what you may think, there really is no liberal counterpart to
the blatant and explicit partisanship of Fox TV News.

NPR. They never met a nanny-program they didn't like.

Seconded. Speaking as a frequent listener, they are strongly biased
to the left. As for ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN.... come ON people, they
have a CORPORATE bias. They'll swing left, right, up, down or
backwards, depending on the interests of their parent corporations.

What really cheeses me off is that tax money supports it. Whatever you
might think of Jesse Ventura, it wasn't proper for anybody's tax money to
support Garrison Keillor's anti-Jesse vendetta.

Vendetta? You mean that wasn't really The Body doing those bits?

Besides, Jesse hit first. He tried to cut the Minnesota Public Radio
budget. Garrison was cut-proof, however, since PHC pays its own way.

Keillor has always tossed in little political digs, which as far as I'm
concerned means he forfeits any government money at all, as should the NPR
stations that carry him. And while the CBC is interesting, I don't think
that my tax money should support that either.

I'm especially ****ed because KPCC (local NPR station) not only did
pro-South-Pasadena noise-whining interviews with Rep. Schiff, they reran
the damn things. Possibly several times.

BTW, have they turned the east coast back on yet? Everything seems way
slower tonight.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old August 15th 03, 06:27 AM
Richard Henry

"The Real Bev" wrote in message

BTW, have they turned the east coast back on yet? Everything seems way
slower tonight.

Is it the msblast virus attack? My computer at work got hit, behind a very
expensive layers of protection layer. Corporate IT was running all over our
building cleaning out machines. They suspect that people taking notebooks
home get infected there, then walk the virus right into the building
everyday.

One of the automatic layers of protection that clicked in prohibited my
computer from downloading the MS patch to fix it. Seems that MS is not on
the "trusted server" list.

Old August 15th 03, 11:33 AM
Ted W.

CurtisLemay wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:

Look you idiot.

Vinnie, if you are going to use a sock puppet, don't make it so obvious,
and don't be so rude.

Btw, it is LeMay.

Ted

Old August 15th 03, 12:43 PM
jvwalker51

On 8/15/03 7:33 AM, in article Gy3%a.149965$YN5.99296@sccrnsc01, "Ted W."
wrote:

CurtisLemay wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:

Look you idiot.

Vinnie, if you are going to use a sock puppet, don't make it so obvious,
and don't be so rude.

Btw, it is LeMay.

Ted

Did you use that superior intellect to figure that out, Ted? By the way,
weren't you the one that was using the sock puppet pretending to be me for
awhile. It sure as hell took you a long time to admit it wasn't me (who do
you think you were fooling?). I think the word for a person like you is a
(choose your obscenity here). Let people believe what they want. It's no
wonder that the King County Court thought you were as big an asshole as
Abraham.

Old August 15th 03, 01:18 PM
pigo

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Electoral vote contradicting the popular vote happens very rarely.

The
last time was sometime in the 19th century.

There are some that would argue that 1960 could have gone either way

in
popular vote, depending on which locality the graveyard voters were

located
in.

I knew that but didn't figure Dave wanted to hear it. It didn't support
his position.

Old August 15th 03, 01:38 PM
pigo

Besides, Jesse hit first. He tried to cut the Minnesota Public Radio
budget. Garrison was cut-proof, however, since PHC pays its own way.

As governor, it was Jesse's job to cut worthless drains on the public's
money.